Anti-surge Valves Market is segmented by Actuation (Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Electric), and by Services (Testing & Certification and Installation & Maintenance), and by Application (Gas Production [Separation & Reinjection], Compressed Gas Storage & Transmission [Hydrogen, Ammonia, Natural Gas, and Air], LNG, Olefins, FPSO, and Chemical/Fertilizer Plant), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
An anti-surge valve is a type of protection valve that is used for controllers of various types like gas turbines and steam turbines. There are three types; pneumatic, hydraulic and electric. An anti-surge valve can precisely control and have a quick response to avoid compressor surge or compressor blockage. They efficiently reduce the suction pressure of a compressor and protect gas temperatures which become high due to friction of the reversed gases. They also minimize plant downtimes and maintenance costs.
Anti-surge Valves Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Manufacturers usually give testing & certification and installation & maintenance services to their end users. Anti-surge valves are applied in upstream, midstream, and downstream oil & gases industries and to control the valve when steam consumption reaches maximum level in steam turbines. Other applications are in gas production, and in fertilizer & chemical plants.
North America is the global market dominator, with U.S having the biggest market share due to the presence of well established manufacturers. The market is consolidated and suppliers bargaining power is high. The competition between market players is also high. Manufacturers are integrating strategies like new product development and acquisitions on top of portfolio expansion and product differentiation to keep up with the stiff competition.
Anti-surge Valves Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Growth in demand for anti-surge valves in protection systems like upstream, midstream, and downstream oil & gas industries is one of the major factors driving the demand for the global anti-surge valves market
• Anti-surge valves increases efficiency and reduces maintenance, downtime, are used to decrease suction pressure of the compressor and protect gas temperature, which increases due to friction of reversed gases and in return are expected to boost the demand for anti-surge valves during the forecast period.
• Rise in usage of steam turbines in end-use industries has triggered the demand for anti-surge valves across the world, as anti-surge valves are used to control the valve when steam consumption reaches at the maximum level.
• Increase in blockage in a certain stage of compressor affects the compressor performance. An increasing adoption of the anti-surge valve is foreseen to reduce the compressor blockage, and improve efficiency which is anticipated to fuel the global market for anti-surge valves in the next few years. Anti-surge valve prevents and protects from blockage, whereas blockage can cause adverse affects on compressor performance.
• Anti-surge valves has high resistance towards high pressures, high temperatures, acidic products, abrasive particulates, and other critical circumstances. They eliminate pressure imbalances which are capable of doing enough damage and increases efficiency. These are some of the factors that are anticipated to boost the demand and growth of the anti-surge control valves market.
Challenges for the industry :
• Anti-surge valves generates high frequency noise and vibrations while working which is expected to hamper the global anti-surge valves market in the next few years.
• There are no proper standardised norms, regulations or administrative policies.
• Ball valves are manufactured by under different regional certifications and policies. These certifications and policies can vary based on different applications, industries, and respective regions and find applications in different industries such as oil & gas, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, energy & power, water & wastewater, building and construction, chemicals, semiconductor, paper & pulp and such heterogeneity acts as a restraining factor as valve manufacturers have to amend the same product with respect to different regional policies. Also, it becomes difficult for industry players to achieve the ideal cost of fabrication with respect to this. To deal with this, market players have to set up manufacturing facilities in different regions, which raises the investment for them. Hence, the lack of one all in all certification and policy across the globe is challenging and restraints the growth of the ball valves market.
Anti-surge Valves Market Regional Analysis
Anti-surge Valves Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: General Electric Company (Baker Hughes), Compressor Controls Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., IMI Critical Engineering, kmo turbo GmbH, KOSO Kent Introl Limited, Metso Corporation, MOGAS Industries, Inc, Mokveld Valves B.V, SAMSON Controls Inc., and Schneider Electric.
Anti-surge Valves Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Actuation Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Services Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Anti-surge Valves Market Companies
Available Versions: -
United States Anti-surge Valves Market Research Report
Europe Anti-surge Valves Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Anti-surge Valves Market Research Report
India Anti-surge Valves Market Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved