Automated Filling Machines Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Automated filling machines are machinery devices essentially utilized for packaging items, for example, powder, food, granular, salve, glue, nectar, sauces, and other related items. It uses various kinds of containers to fill the distinctive material, in this manner, relying upon the item that can be loaded up with a bottle.
The automated filling machine is ordinarily present in offices that are engaged with fluid based items, for example, synthetic compounds, milk, and drinks. Utilizing an automated filling machine eliminates the uncertainty from the filling cycle, in the case of searching for a level fill, an exceptionally accurate volumetric fill, or using some other explicit rules. The automated filling machine guarantees that each cycle is finished in the same way.
Filling machines are most widely used across the food and beverage industry as food commodities including alcohol & non-alcoholic beverages, juices, and dairy products. Among other such products, need transportation and handling with preservation and conservation from the outward environment.
Automated Filling Machines Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Growing population with health awareness and rising disposable consumer income demand for high efficiency, hygiene, industrial upgrade and purchasing power parity across the developed and developing countries is anticipated to boost the market.
• The global automated filling machines market is will expand rapidly during the forecast period, due to increased demand for automated filling machines in different industries including food & beverages, chemical, and pharmaceutical. Automated filling machines will ease up the process in the assembly line and increases the efficiency and hygiene of the whole packaging process also because there is no human touch.
• The packaging industry is anticipated to play a major role in uplifting the global automated filling machines market in the next few years due to increasing adoption of innovative packaging products.
• Filling equipment is used extensively in food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics industries. The accuracy and precision of the equipment ensures the product efficiency in these packaging industries.
• Due to rapid evolution and globalisation of the market, cosmetics emerging in the market have been demanding for attractive stuffs thereby, boosting the demand for automated filling machines.
• The automatic filling machine is driven by atomization that speeds up the process of a filling product in the required form and time, and is a major factor to the growth and demand for the automatic filling market. Speeding up with automatic filling machine will decrease the assembly line time process, and the possibility of human error involved in such machine as they are fully operated with the help of a computer or a machine. Various industrial sectors such as cosmetic, pharmaceutical and many other are benefited from automatic filling machines because it eases up the process in the assembly line and increases the efficiency of the whole process of production till the packaging of the end product.
Challenges for the industry :
• However, high installation investments, and training the company staff needs in order to operate these machines, are few drawbacks, restraining the market during the forecasted period.
• Challenging factor that is faced by the automatic filling machine is that it’s operation is quite similar to a semi automated machine which is also lesser in price than the automated one, thereby making consumers incline more towards the semi automated one rather than the automated filling machines. Moreover, automatic filling machine requires a skilled and well-trained worker to operate, and unskilled labour appointed to such machine can damage the process or the machine involved during its operation which is risky and hampering to the market in turn.
Automated Filling Machines Market Regional Analysis
Automated Filling Machines Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Koldpack Machineries Pvt Ltd., Bosch Packaging Technology, GEA Group AG, JBT Corporation, Filling Equipment Co Inc., Krones Group AG, Tetra Laval, Scholle Packaging, Accutek Packaging Equipment Companies, Inc., Coesia Group S.p.A., KHS GmbH, and Ronchi Mario S.p.A.
Automated Filling Machines Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Liquid filling machine
• Paste filling machine
• Powder filling machine
• Granular filling machine
Packaging Capacity Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• 0.25 to 4 ml
• 5 to 10 ml
• 11 to 20 ml
• 21 to 25 ml
• More than 25 ml
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Food & Beverage
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Automated Filling Machines Market Companies
• Koldpack Machineries Pvt Ltd.
• Bosch Packaging Technology
• GEA Group AG
• JBT Corporation
• Filling Equipment Co Inc.
• Krones Group AG
• Tetra Laval
• Scholle Packaging
• Accutek Packaging Equipment Companies, Inc.
• Coesia Group S.p.A.
• KHS GmbH
• Ronchi Mario S.p.A.
Available Versions: -
United States Automated Filling Machines Market Research Report
Europe Automated Filling Machines Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Automated Filling Machines Market Research Report
India Automated Filling Machines Market Research Report