Automotive fuel Indicator Market is segmented by Product Type (Capacitance automotive fuel level sensor, Ultrasonic automotive fuel level sensor), and by Vehicle-Type (Passenger Cars (PC)(Compact, Luxury, Mid-Size, SUV), (Commercial Vehicle (LCV, HCV))) and by sales channel (OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), Aftermarket), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Automotive fuel Indicator Market shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Automotive fuel Indicator Market Growth and Trends
The global automotive fuel tank market is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate of approximately 5.3% during the time horizon 2020-2025. From 2020 to 2024 its growth is poised to increase at a compound annual growth rate over 3% and even further by 2025.
The major drivers for this market include:
• The direct influence by the development in the automotive industry where fuel sensors that are applications of the market are a vital part for all vehicles.This is known to add a prominent share to the economy of applications like automotive fuel sensors in the market globally.
• The ongoing innovation by manufacturers to develop new, efficient and keen performance-oriented fuel level indicators, which ensure precision and accuracy to meet the expectations in this prominent market. Accuracy is necessary for scales where regulation is properly monitored in any vehicle according to the scale reading.
• The development of self-diagnostics features in the automotive fuel indicators that are used to closely observe the validity of data regained.
• Customizing the Vintage car as a new trend that will open up many opportunities for this market within the next 5 years.
• Rising demand for telematics that will monitor the fuel usage thus, coming out into industries as another positive aspect in the automotive fuel indicator market.
• The growing incorporation of sensors in smartphones which is another key contributor to the market’s growth within the forecast time period
• The numerous features such as it being light weight, reliable, highly durable and highly corrosion resistant that will fuel the adoption of automotive fuel indicators even better
• The ability to not just be accurate at one function but, to even be a reliable fuel carrying source making work-performances much more facilitated for industries like transportation.
• Growth in industrialization that comes along with a significant increase in the manufacturing and sales of automobile.
• The ability to provide an opportunity for the automotive fuel indicator sector in both enriched and rural / emerging countries to witness what global expansion in the vehicle sector is like. For instance – in passenger cars.
• The implementation of the government’s regulations on emphasizing emission control and empowered fuel economy, thus also elevating the production of high-quality fuel tanks.
• The technological advancements like the production of self-sealing fuel tanks that can automatically seal and will prevent leakages that could result in corrosion.
• The additional incorporation of plastic instead of the manual conventions where steel and metals are used that make the fuel trucks and tanks too heavy. Lightweight fuel tanks are always safe and the lighter the weight, the more can be transported across the globe expanding the market.
• The rising disposable incomes
• Improved living standards
Certain challenges enforced upon this market include:
• The increasing prices of crude oil.
• Environmental concerns because fuel indicators bring out global concerns like global warming that could make life on Earth vulnerable. A considerable decline due to these concerns have brought up alternatives like electric vehicles in the market among consumers
• A low expectation level that the growth will increase over the given time forecast because consumers’ choices will change and their demand will increase for electric and eco-friendly conventions and not for automotive fuel indicators.
• The high cost of fuel level indicators compared to the conventional methods that run on electricitywill also hinder the market’s growth by an estimation of 27% every month. Electricity will basically take over and slowly eradicate most fuel-dependent modes.
• Electric devices being cheaper to maintain.Because an electric vehicle has less parts toiling to keep the engine running than a conventional petrol/diesel car if automotive fuel indicators are used thus, this brings out a smaller need for servicing on monthly basis and less hindrances in starter motors, fuel injection systems, radiators and exhaust systems. This also means that electric modes over fuel-indicators have a larger benefit for transportation services that move on the long run (with a larger mileage cover) because those might have a small or no likelihood of breaking down.
• The Increasing governmental concerns on empowering a greener environment without harmful CFC s and carbon monoxide emissions from vehicles that could catalyze poor health for the passengers as well. Thus, there has been a rise in awareness to adopt electric -based vehicles, indicators over automotive fuel based indicators.
Automotive fuel Indicator Industry Regional Analysis
Automotive fuel Indicator Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For the purpose of this market research, an automotive fuel indicator is defined as a device used to give the level of fuel that is contained in an automotive vehicle. They consist of two crucial circuitry, one for sensing the second to indicate the status of fuel. Automotive fuel indicators are not limited to vehicles alone; they can also be used by any tank, including storage tanks found underground. Automotive fuel indicators demand is influenced one on one by the rapid development in the automotive industry. This is because automotive fuel indicators are an important part of vehicles. Improved innovation by companies to manufacture efficient and high performance oriented automotive fuel indicators that are accurate and precise in giving more accurate reading has been a welcomed trend in the automotive fuel indicator market. The increasing trend of customized vintage vehicles is projected to open another immense opportunity for the automotive fuel indicator market.
Automotive fuel Indicator Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Dongguan Zhengyang Electronic Mechanical Co., Ltd, MI Sensor, Soway, WemaUSA, Omnicomm, Pricol, Hamlin, Bourns, Standex-Meder, Melexis, Schrader TPMS Solutions, Continental AG, and Delphi Technologies.
Automotive fuel Indicator Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2021 – 2028)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2021 – 2028)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• Capacitance automotive fuel level sensor
• Ultrasonic automotive fuel level sensor
Vehicle-Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• Passenger Cars (Compact, Luxury, Mid-Size, SUV)
• Commercial Vehicle (LCV, HCV)
Sales Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Automotive fuel Indicator Industry Companies
• Dongguan Zhengyang Electronic Mechanical Co., Ltd
• MI Sensor
• Schrader TPMS Solutions
• Continental AG
• Delphi Technologies
Available Versions of Automotive fuel Indicator Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved