Aviation Obstruction Lights Market shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Aviation Obstruction Lights Market Growth and Trends
The Global Aviation Obstruction Lights market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 8.18% within its forecast period of 2020 to 2025
Some factors driving the market include:
• Reliable utilization in the aviation sector to make high skyscrapers, towers and wind turbines visible for aircrafts travelling at night
• The ability to regulate controls in aircrafts in times of extreme weather and storm, hurricane monitoring eradicating the poor visibility
• To assure the safety of wind tubines, telecommunication infrastructures during all circumstances using obstruction light resolutions
• To monitor an aircrafts’ safety in hostile conditions during flight
• The diversification in the evolution of obstruction lights market that drives the market further
• Technological benefits to end-users of using obstruction lights in travelling
• The ability to enable tower-light inspection and security
• Cost-efficiency since the market’s base that makes it affordable for most consumers around the world
• To gain high intensity during any function performed
• Ensured efficiency and effectiveness not just during the night but even through the day in case of any visionary difficulties
Some challenges faced by the obstruction lights market include:
• Installation of obstruction lights on the tops of skyscrapers that could be problematic
• Might fail at times with unreliable technological faults in guiding aircrafts towards newly constructed buildings thus, causing a fatal risk to people and planes both
• Obstruction lights take up a vast amount of time for fixation in case of a fault thus, hampering its utilization in the market. The length of cable may at times, be too long to diagnose and fix declining the economic growth rate in the market. Lack of immediate replacement methods is a highly escalated issue faced by the aviation industry when it comes to obstruction lights
• The innovation of bigger and better alternatives like LED fixations on aircrafts that is known to be more effective at meeting the manufacturers’ objectives, that could highly challenge the growth rate in aviation obstruction lights because consumers’ and even passengers’ preferences might shift to the available alternatives. This would largely hamper the utilization of obstruction lights in aircrafts.
Aviation Obstruction Lights Industry Regional Analysis
Aviation Obstruction Lights Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For this research market, aviation obstruction lights are defined as important lights used in ensuring high-rise towers and buildings are visible to passing aircraft. Aviation obstruction lights are needed during late evenings, at night, and during harsh weather conditions to ensure that tall assets are safely visible to aircraft. The increasing demand for tall skyscrapers and the implementation of government regulations and policies to enforce the installation of obstruction lights for aircraft safety is expected to increase the global aviation obstruction lights market. Economic development improved living standards, and further development of smart cities in developing countries results in higher demand for tall buildings, which also require aviation obstruction systems to comply with government policies and regulations. Regulations and policies associated with aviation obstruction lights, together with the quick adoption of the LED technology, contribute to the demand for these lights in the market. Therefore, as the increase in demand for high-rise skyscrapers continues globally, so is the rise in aviation obstruction systems across the world.
Aviation Obstruction Lights Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Emerson, Point Lighting, Obelux, Carmanah, Flight Light Inc., Dialight, Eaton, Flash Technology, Clampco, TWR Lighting, Avlite, Unimar Inc., Nanhua, Holland Aviation, Terma, Delta Obstruction Lighting, DeWiTec GmbH, Wetra, Contarnex Europe, Hughey and Phillips, LLC., Q-Aviation, Farlight, Sirena, Qlight Co., Ltd.
Aviation Obstruction Lights Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2021 – 2028)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2021 – 2028)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• Less than 45 Meters from The Ground
• 45-105 Meters from The Ground
• 105-150 Meters from The Ground
• More than 150 Meters from The Ground
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Aviation Obstruction Lights Industry Companies
• Point Lighting
• Flight Light Inc.
• Flash Technology
• TWR Lighting
• Unimar Inc.
• Holland Aviation
• Delta Obstruction Lighting
• DeWiTec GmbH
• Contarnex Europe
• Hughey and Phillips, LLC.
• Qlight Co., Ltd.
Available Versions of Aviation Obstruction Lights Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report