Axial Flow Turbine Market is segmented by Type (Oil and Gas, Chemical, Steel Industry, Others), and by Application (Single-stage, Multi-stage), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Axial Flow Turbine Market Growth and Trends
The global axial flow pump market size has been valued at USD 32.23 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 3.6% within a time forecast 7 years from 2020 to 2027. The growth is driven and monitored on monthly basis according to the drivers that encourage it along with the growth in population and increasing economic growth rate.
Some drivers in relevance to this market include:
• The rise of the water and wastewater treatment industries over the past few years in various regions of the world which will regulate freshwater where necessary due to population growth
• rapid urbanization and industrialization, along with technological expansions in the market.
• Increasing government expenses for the growth of the power generation
• Growth in the sectors like petroleum oil.
• An increase in exploration activities in the unconventional oil and natural gas sectors.
• Refurbishment and technological developments of the existing industrial wastewater management structure in the country.
• The rise in demand for energy fuel as a result of rapid urbanization and growing fluctuations in the economic rate in the market.
• The advancing government regulations combined with the positive opinions of consumers toward sustainable energy infrastructure. The government foresees to regulate a sustainable environment via the hydro power sector.
• Operative utilization of produced energy with rising energy optimization.
• Expansions in clean energy projects are generating robust growth dormant for steam and gas turbines.
• The growing demand for electric power via clean energy sources. The demand for electrical power increased but, with the clean use of renewable resources meeting both reduced wastage of resources and conservation of energy.
• The ability to handle large volumes of airflow and a high-pressure ratio.
• Straight-through flow ensuring high efficiency.
• A high discharge rate that ensures a longer lifecycle in the axial flow turbine market.
• The ability to prevent flammability and maintenance of abrasive fluids with ease thus, ensuring safety when in use.
Some challenges imposed upon this market include:
• Restricted size of blades so poor strength and a longer time is taken to carry out its functions because of which hydropower turbines are a better alternative at giving out productive outputs in less time.
• Axial flow turbines enforce a smaller suction height than those like radial flow turbines due to a larger unit flow and a higher unit speed making tasks much more facilitated for power plants.
• Mixed flow turbines that have the ability to perform twice the amount of tasks as that done by both radial and axial flow turbines at a much speedy rate.
Axial Flow Turbine Industry Regional Analysis
Axial Flow Turbine Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For the purpose of this market research, an axial turbine is defined as a type of turbine where the working fluid flows parallel to the shaft. This turbine has a similar construction model to an axial compressor; however, it works in reverse by changing the working fluid flow to mechanical energy. In the range of low head, axial flow turbines are widely in operation. The significant advantage of an axial flow turbineis the high speed and good energycharacteristics. The unit flow rate and speed of the axial flow turbine machine are higher than the Francis turbine. Axial turbines have higher economic effectiveness since they can reduce the turbine generator size, thereby reducing the entire unit weight and consequently decreasing the amount of material consumed. Axial flow turbines can be stored in large operating sites because they produce small vibrations, and the output and efficiencyare of a higher level.
Axial Flow Turbine Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Seimens, Mitsui EandS Group, MAN SE, Howden Compressors, General Electric, Ingersoll-Rand, Wartsila, Elliott Group, Zhejiang Kaishan Compressor, and Xi’an Shaangu Power.
Axial Flow Turbine Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Oil and Gas
• Steel Industry
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Axial Flow Turbine Industry Companies
• Mitsui EandS Group
• MAN SE
• Howden Compressors
• General Electric
• Elliott Group
• Zhejiang Kaishan Compressor
• Xi’an Shaangu Power
Available Versions of Axial Flow Turbine Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved