Cable Modern Termination Market is segmented by Type (Integrate, Modular), and by End User (Residential, Commercial), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Cable Modern Termination Market Growth and Trends
The Global Cable Modern Termination Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 7.5 Billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 10.5% in the given forecast period of 2017-2024. By the end of 2022 it is anticipated to reach a compound annual growth rate of 8.08%
Cable Modern Termination Market shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
A growth in this market is brought about by factors like:
• Major utilization of Internet service providers that facilitate users with voice over internet protocol and undisrupted internet services to individual subscribers utilizing the net
• The rising need for an ability to manage customer trafficking and queues over networks
• The ability to secure data transmission that highly drives the cable Modern termination market within its anticipated forecast period
• Effective functionality of internet systems for end-users because the Modern has the ability to act as a Modern and router both with bonus benefits.
• The ability to multi-function on a high scale that further drives the need for the market with technological advancements.
• The television service providers opting to use this market as their ideal preference as solution providers for consumers in need of new technological devices.
• The levelling up investments in broadband services with less cut-off rates and more package facilities across the globe thus, increasing the economic growth rate of the Cable Modern market
• An increased customer base for cable network over wireless preferences
• Modernization that is brought up in the market which enables multiple access networks that can connect customers with core networks at anywhere, any time of the day using IP technology including modes like coaxial cables, fiber-optics connected through 3G/4G networks for any mobile users.
• The growth in population increasing with increasing demand for a faster switch for future generations via mobile services in this market.
• The rapid growth in mobile voice and data usage along with the emergence of new multifunction, multi-radio handheld devices that require fixed-line operators from all cable companies to uplift the economic stability of the market. With an increase in mobile devices, the growth rate in cable Modern termination systems also have become widespread
• Higher operational efficiency at minimal costs that suits all consumers
• Video gaming software which is very popular currently that is creating a need for new services like multiple system operators in the market, thus increasing the demand for new services in high availability for it. The market’s capacity is anticipated to expand significantly by the consumers.
• Modernization to increase capital expenditures and allow the market to grow at a steady pace
• The Rising demand for longer bandwidth from consumers
• To match up the high expectations from consumers like having ample amounts of high quality data for wireless networks, proper implementation of service delivery by the market carriers, support along with integration to avoid any significant drawbacks in the customer base of the market.
• The need for a wireless network that has the capacity to hold up large volumes of data with an upgraded infrastructure so that for instance, Netflix users do not have a possibility of facing low bandwidth or any other limitations that may disrupt the ideal experience.
• The ability to enable video delivery over IP for consumers using broadband devices. There is always a high demand for high quality television experiences thus, the coherent change in content consumption patterns of consumers may lead the market to grow larger while spreading the advancement of this technology for all devices including smartphones, tablets and laptops at any time of the day. This ensures the efficiency of the cable Modern termination market on a large scale.
Some challenges faced by the market include:
• Problems related to the coaxial end of the connection. A higher bandwidth might enable the connection to be utilized between two houses close together. Thus, unknowingly, consumers might be sharing their package, to which they pay with the neighbors because of which the internet speed might deteriorate highly when using peak time data. This might change the preference of wireless cable Moderns for consumers and they might opt for technology that does not require Moderns and a longer bandwidth.
• These devices provide cable internet which might not support all regions in the world. Rural locations might have very low or no signal strength thus, consumers of such regions might have to opt for other alternatives to get their tasks performed. Also such rural areas only have one cable company providing services per area which might not facilitate consumers in case of an urgent connection glitch. This reduces the efficiency and effectiveness both of the market so consumers will seek Modern-less technology.
Cable Modern Termination Industry Regional Analysis
Cable Modern Termination Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For this research market, a cable modem termination system is defined as a component that exchanges digital signals with cable modems within a cable. A cable modem termination system is mainly used to offer high-speed data services such as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) or cable internet to users. With the increasing growth of data-intensive applications, access infrastructures are also facing extreme pressure. Cable operators are actively installing new Converged Cable Access Platform architecture to increase their bandwidth. The demand for Cable Modem Termination is mainly attributed to the influx of over-the-top media services businesses such as Netflix and Amazon that need the system. Most Governments are also pushing for cable digitization; this has also driven the demand for cable modem termination. Adoption of the Internet of things is spreading rapidly; this has increased the demand for cable modem termination systems as well.
Cable Modern Termination Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Arris International Limited, Casa Systems Inc, Nokia Corporation, Broadcom Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc., C9 Networks Inc., Vecima Networks Inc., Teleste Corporation, Sumavision Technologies Co., Ltd., and Versa Technology Inc.
Cable Modern Termination Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
End User Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Cable Modern Termination Industry Companies
• Arris International Limited
• Casa Systems Inc
• Nokia Corporation
• Broadcom Inc.
• Juniper Networks, Inc.
• Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc.
• C9 Networks Inc.
• Vecima Networks Inc.
• Teleste Corporation
• Sumavision Technologies Co., Ltd.
• Versa Technology Inc.
Available Versions of Cable Modern Termination Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved