Commercial Dough Machines Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A commercial dough machine is a machine used for mixing dough ingredients with water for efficient kneading. They are also referred to as spiral mixers. They are made of a spiral-shaped agitator that remains stationary as the bowl revolves around it.
Commercial dough mixers are of many types and some include;
°Planetary Mixture - are the most common type of industrial dough machine. They have a dough hook, spiral, whisk and a stainless steel bowl that can can be changed. Mixing occurs through rotation against the stainless steel mixing bowl. It is best for doughs and batters that do not have yeast and those that have a high fat content.
°Spiral Mixer - are made with heavy duty motors and gears that give high torque that enable them to be used with low absorption doughs. Mixing is done through a simultaneous rotation method of the spiral dough hook and the stainless steel mixing bowl. This leads to small amounts of dough being mixed at a time.
°Diving arm/twin arm - are best for doughs with high moisture and low proteins. Mix dough slowly, mimicking a kneading hand allowing for longer mixing periods.
Fork Mixer - are slow gentle mixtures with little friction and heat input into the dough. Have either motor driven bowls or free rotating bowls.
Commercial dough machines are used in domestic applications and in food and beverages industry by bakeries, restaurants, and caterers in making of pizza, muffins, bread, biscuits, cakes, etc.
Commercial Dough Machines Market Growth and Trends
Commercial dough machines find an all-inclusive application for the preparing of multiple flour varieties. These electrical equipment amalgamate flour with adequate water to form a tight and non-sticky dough used in making bread items. Automatic kneading systems have the ability to knead a substantial volume of flour to make fluffy breads. In fact, their market continues to experience a potential hike since the last few years. Here are some factors supporting this peaking up demand:
• Most of the developed and developing nations today attract companies employing their utility. It comprises food and beverage production and baking industries which install these equipment in massive numbers. The annual turnover of these industries continues to grow at a CAGR of 14.4%.
• Bread is a beneficial source of carbohydrates and energy. Each bread varieties contains varying components of their nutraceutical and hygienic ingredients suitable for health.
• Government initiatives to reduce the release of toxic carbon emissions is leading manufacturing industries to make the maximum use of commercial dough kneaders and slicers. In fact, each machine component is designed as per safety standards and authentic certifications across the world.
• Industrial baking industries such as pizzerias, biscuits and muffin entice consumers to purchase these edibles from supermarkets. This industry earn a whopping revenue of 30 billion dollars every year.
Challenges to Commercial Dough Machines Market
Despite its numerous applications and advantages, commercial dough machines do encounter a shortcoming that is:
• These machines incur a high installation cost which may hamper their forthcoming market, especially scale manufacturing units.
Commercial Dough Machines Market Regional Analysis
Commercial Dough Machines Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Jackson Machine, DIOSNA, Kumaar Industries, Proveg Engineering & Food Processing Private Limited, Hobart, Fimar SpA , American Eagle Food Machinery, Inc., Sammic S.L., Globe Food Equipment Co., Mechpro Engineering, Univex Corp., R D Industries, and RONDO. Other industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Pet Food Ingredients Market and Paleo Food Market.
Commercial Dough Machines Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Control Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Semi – automatic
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Domestic usage
• Canteens and hotels
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Direct Sales (OEM)
• Indirect Sales
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Commercial Dough Machines Market Companies
• Jackson Machine
• Kumaar Industries
• Proveg Engineering & Food Processing Private Limited
• Fimar SpA
• American Eagle Food Machinery, Inc.
• Sammic S.L.
• Globe Food Equipment Co.
• Mechpro Engineering
• Univex Corp.
• R D Industries
Available Versions: -
United States Commercial Dough Machines Market Research Report
Europe Commercial Dough Machines Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Commercial Dough Machines Market Research Report
India Commercial Dough Machines Market Research Report