Conveyor Sorting Systems Market is segmented by Solution (Software, Hardware, and Services), and by End-user (Food and beverages (F&B) industry, Logistics and transportation (L&T) industry, Pharmaceutical industry, and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
Conveyor sorting systems are utilized to sort or identify packages or products to prescribed destinations as per the distribution system requirement. Conveyor sorting systems are progressively being obtained among end-users due to its different benefits such as easy to implement, cost-effectiveness, and environment friendly.
The conveyor sorting system is an excellent solution for segregating products from in-feed conveyor lines to palletizing operations, packing stations, shipping lanes, and other sortation applications. These systems are adaptable and can sort a large range of product weights and sizes to multiple divert lanes.
Conveyor Sorting Systems Market Size shall reach a value of $10.1 Billion in 2032, growing with a CAGR of 4.33% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.
A conveyor sorting system is generally used in the automotive, agricultural, mining, food and beverage, bottling, manufacturing, warehouse and logistics, and packaging industries. Conveyor sorting systems are also at times known as sortation systems. They are material handling technologies manufactured to improve the accuracy and efficiency of shipping operations and manufacturing.
Conveyor Sorting Systems Market Growth and Trends
• Conveyor sorting systems are utilised to identify or sort products or packages to specified destinations as per the distribution operation requirement
• Conveyor sorting systems are increasingly being adopted among end-users due to its various advantages such as cost effectiveness, easy to implement and environment friendly.
• Leading players in the conveyor sorting systems market have adopted various strategies, like product development and launch, partnerships, business agreements and expansions, to consolidate their position in the market
• Rising demand for automated handling of materials in the industrial sector has stimulated the demand for conveyor sorting systems, thereby driving the market
• Expansion of the e-commerce sector offers ample growth opportunities for the conveyor sorting systems market
• Additionally, technological advancements have propelled the conveyor sorting systems market. Leading vendors are emphasizing on the introduction of advanced software capabilities to make user-friendly, sophisticated systems in order to sort products in the warehouse
• Moreover, a need to adopt automation to reduce manufacturing cost and waste materials is boosting the adoption of conveyor sorting systems among end-users
• Based on solution, the global conveyor sorting systems market can be divided into software, hardware, and services
• In terms of end-user, the global conveyor sorting systems market can be segmented into food & beverages (F&B) industry, logistics & transportation (L&T) industry, pharmaceutical industry, and others.
• The logistics & transportation (L&T) industry segment accounted for a leading share of the global conveyor sorting systems market in 2018. L&T industry is projected to offer ample growth opportunities for the conveyor sorting systems market and thereby, maintaining its leading position during the forecast period.
• The global conveyor sorting systems market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
o BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG
o Daifuku Co., Ltd.
o Jungheinrich AG
o Flexlink AB
o Honeywell Intelligrated
o KION Group AG
o Toyota Industries Corporation
o Kardex AG
• However, shortage of skilled workforce plays an important role in restraining the conveyor sorting systems market
• Furthermore, lack of training about the operation of conveyor sorting systems in different end-use industries is anticipated to hamper the market in the near future
• High cost of installation is expected to curb the conveyor sorting systems market during the forecast period
Conveyor Sorting Systems Market Regional Analysis
Retail and distribution conveyor sorting system markets will be dominated by North America. Supermarket/hypermarket chains and distribution centers have grown as purchasing power, lifestyle changes, and relaxation of government regulations such as FDIs have driven growth. For the retail & distribution industry, North America is forecast to account for the largest market share. Conveyors on a pallet are ideal in cases of limited space. Most distribution centers in North America use pallet conveyors to handle extremely heavy loads and to handle inventory.
Europe will grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period
Europe is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Conveyor systems have been widely used in a number of industries in Europe, which was an early adopter. Manufacturers of conveyor systems in the region invest heavily in R&D in order to stay competitive in the market. In terms of industrial engineering, Germany and Britain are leaders. A fully integrated industry value chain, extensive R&D infrastructure, and a highly qualified workforce ensure that companies can develop cutting-edge technologies. The food, retail & distribution, automotive, and aviation industries have seen significant growth in Europe and are expected to grow even more in the future.
Conveyor Sorting Systems Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG, Daifuku Co., Ltd., Jungheinrich AG, Flexlink AB, Honeywell Intelligrated, KION Group AG, Toyota Industries Corporation, and Kardex AG. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Vibrating Conveyors Market and Shaftless Screw Conveyers Market.
Conveyor Sorting Systems Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2032)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2032)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Solution Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Food and beverages (F&B) industry
• Logistics and transportation (L&T) industry
• Pharmaceutical industry
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Conveyor Sorting Systems Market Companies
• BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG
• Daifuku Co., Ltd.
• Jungheinrich AG
• Flexlink AB
• Honeywell Intelligrated
• KION Group AG
• Toyota Industries Corporation
• Kardex AG
Available Versions: -
United States Conveyor Sorting Systems Market Research Report
Europe Conveyor Sorting Systems Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Conveyor Sorting Systems Market Research Report
India Conveyor Sorting Systems Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
20% Free Customization ON ALL PURCHASE
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Decipher is a market research and consultancy firm involved in provision of market reports to organisations of varied sizes; small, large and medium.
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved