DCT Dual Clutch Transmission Market is segmented by Lubrication Method (Wet, Dry), and by Vehicle Type (Commercial Vehicle, LCV, HCV, Passenger Vehicle), and by Sales Channel (OEM, Aftermarket), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
DCT Dual Clutch Transmission Market Growth and Trends
The global Dual Clutch Transmission market was valued at USD 780 million in 2018 and is projected to witness a growth of 9.1% of compound annual growth rate during forecast period in 2026.
Some factors driving the market includes:
• The ability to provide driving experiences that impose no hassles and is the ideal preference for consumers with vehicles
• The major drive caused by the stringent governmental regulations for a sustainable environment and increased awareness about the carbon footprints
• Increased engine efficiency in the applications that increases the battery life as well while lowering any carbon emissions that are polluting the environment thus, driving the market even higher
• The ideal benefit of providing consumers with a smoother driving experience.
• Enables multi-purpose functioning that reduces the chances of power loss which is usually a major drawback faced by consumers using manual transmission technology and not the advanced systems. Eviction of power loss is what makes the dual clutch transmission systems ideal for consumers of the 21st century
• Very lower rates of fatigue for the riders if utilized in motor bikes because the rate of pitching is very less with the incorporation of these systems when shifting the gears
• The Rising consumer dependency on automated gear shifting mechanisms with modernization in the markets that has further boosted the market’s demand and economic growth vastly
• Increasing DCT applicationsthat use engine power along with improved transmission precision that moreover, will spur the industry’s growth and expansion
• Increasing numbers of hybrid vehicles in the market as a result of industrialization that promotes the dual clutch transmission system market
• New strategies and ventures brought up by industry participants influencing the positivity of this market to go widespread in terms of awareness across the globe, thus getting in a stronger consumer base whose ideal preferences are dual clutch systems, propelling the market’s revenue.
The ability to save twice as the amount of fuel as that a manual transmission system wastes. Power and fuel conservation which will drive the market growth on a large-scale
Some challenges faced by the Dual clutch transmission system includes:
• Large negative reviews from customers has brought the market’s peak to a halt, until manufacturers work to rectify any odds and provide consumers with the ideal experience they require and this can be quite time consuming thus, making space for the market’s key challengers to come up in the meantime and replace them with all the customers in lien opting for the alternatives. This is the major factor in the hindrance of the market’s growth
• Lack of cost-efficiency in incorporating these systems thus, causing inconvenience for poorly developed or less renowned manufacturers to purchase and incorporate these in their vehicles on sale hindering the efficiency of those vehicles, hence, the market’s growth.
• Quite expensive to replace if it breaks down or becomes faulty that is a major drawback because engines that run on daily basis might have a possibility of breakdowns. If the rate of replacement is too expensive consumers might opt for better alternatives than relying on the uncertainties of the repaired one, which might largely hamper the market’s growth amongst its several alternatives.
DCT Dual Clutch Transmission Market shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
DCT Dual Clutch Transmission Industry Regional Analysis
DCT Dual Clutch Transmission Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For the purpose of this market research report, DCT dual-clutch transmission is defined as a method that uses two clutches and actuators to provide the additional benefit of a smooth driving experience. One clutch performs shifts from the odd-numbered gear in a dual-clutch transmission, and the other clutch performs modifications using the even-numbered gear shifts. This technique ensures one clutch is engaged with the engine and gearbox, hence eliminating loss of power that is often experienced in automated manual transmission technologies. By reducing the time spent off the power during gear changes, DCT clutch transmission ensures the engine power is not wasted; hence fuel is better controlled in the automotive. The increasing number of consumers leaning towards exhilarating driving experience is growing the demand for dual-clutch transmission worldwide. Sports car manufacturers use dual-clutch transmissions to minimize the gear shift lag. Additionally, the new policies and regulations related to fuel efficiency support the need to install dual-clutch transmissions to ensure efficient transmissions.
DCT Dual Clutch Transmission Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Eaton Corporation, Getrag, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Schaeffler AG, AVL, Fiat Powertrain Technologies, Aisin Seiki, Continental AG, Magna International and BorgWarner Inc and others.
DCT Dual Clutch Transmission Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Lubrication Method Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Vehicle Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Commercial Vehicle
• Passenger Vehicle
Sales Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
DCT Dual Clutch Transmission Industry Companies
• Eaton Corporation
• ZF Friedrichshafen AG
• Schaeffler AG
• Fiat Powertrain Technologies
• Aisin Seiki
• Continental AG
• Magna International
• BorgWarner Inc
Available Versions of DCT Dual Clutch Transmission Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved