Depth Filters Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Depth filters are devices used to separate liquid droplets, or suspended particles from a transporting fluid within the thickness of the filter media. Depth filtration entails a wide diversity of various filter sheet media, which can be used for different purposes such as chill haze removal, polishing filtration, turbidity removal, colloidal removal, and also for reducing microorganism (mold, yeast, and bacteria).
Depth filters generally comprise loading capabilities and higher flow rates, compared to membrane filters. With the utilization of depth filters, the filtration process is done for large volume applications such as essential extraction, water removal, plasma filtration, and transformer oil filtration, due to the variety of high loading capacity fast filtration.
Furthermore, depth filters are largely used across various industries such as healthcare, pharmaceutical, food and beverages, and biotechnology, owing to its capacity for solid materials from the liquids. Depth filters are generally used in downstream bioprocessing, for the purpose of separating cells, cell debris, and other colloidal substances. Depth filters perform through various ways of retention involving sieving, absorption, interception, and adsorption.
Depth Filters Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• The growth of this market is mainly due to factors like the increasing use of disposable filters and advantages like ease of operation and affordable cost of media and filters.
• Increase in production of large molecules and biologics, and rise in R&D expenditure in biotechnology and biopharmaceuticals companies across developed and developing regions is expected to fuel the growth of the depth filter market during the forecast period.
• The depth filters are budget friendly, quick and well organised in the separation of high denseness of pre-heated feed streams resulting in its high demand.
• Moreover, several benefits such as user friendly features and low cost is expected to further expand the global depth filter market.
• Technological advancements and rising demand for pure and high essence filter goods are also boosting the growth and demand for the depth filtration market.
• Rising need for depth filters in the food and beverages industry due to the use of raw materials used in the manufacturing process is one of the major factors driving the demand for depth filters.
• Besides, the use of depth filters in the manufacturing process of pharmaceutical drug therapies and health care industry for emitting and micro filtration towards medical devices is another major factor which will possibly boost their demand worldwide.
Challenges for the industry :
• However, reduced capacity of depth filters for high-density harvest and strict regulation measures for filtration process using depth filters restrain the market.
• Factors such as the requirement of high capital investments for setting up production facilities are expected to restrain the demand and growth of this market during the forecast period.
• Increase in demand for depth filters in bio processing industry especially in single use technology is a lucrative opportunity for the market.
• Stringent guidelines by the government for the use of depth filtration process and FDA approvals also restrain the market’s growth.
• Lack of complete knowledge on the depth filtration process , need for high capital investments from the key players are some of the other factors restraining the market growth.
• Less quality of depth filters and tremendous consistency of harvest are some other features inhibiting the growth of the depth filtration market.
Depth Filters Market Regional Analysis
Depth Filters Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: MANN+HUMMEL, Filtteck Co. Ltd., Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, 3M Company, Ahlstrom-Munksjö, Alfa Laval, Filtrox AG, Eaton, Pall Corporation., Cantel Medical, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Donaldson Company, Carl Stuart Group, and Meissner Filtration Products, Inc. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Aircraft Fuel Filter Market and Aircraft Hydraulic Filter Market.
Depth Filters Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Cartridge Filters
• Capsule Filters
• Filter Modules
• Filter Sheets
• Filter Bags
• Filter Papers
• Other Products
Media Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Diatomaceous Earth
• Activated Carbon
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Direct sales
• Indirect sales
Configuration Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Bottom-In–Top-Out Mode (Inline) Configuration
• Bottom-In–Bottom-Out Mode (T-Configuration)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Final Product Processing
• Small Molecule Processing
• Biologics Processing
• Cell Clarification
• Raw Material Filtration,
• Media and Buffer Filtration
• Bio burden Testing
• Micro electrons
• Water Purification
• Viral Clearance
• Other Applications
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Food and Beverage Industries
• Fine and Specialty Chemicals
• Oil & Gas
• Industrial manufacturing
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Depth Filters Market Companies
• Filtteck Co. Ltd.
• Merck KGaA, Darmstadt
• 3M Company
• Alfa Laval
• Filtrox AG
• Pall Corporation.
• Cantel Medical
• Parker Hannifin Corporation
• Donaldson Company
• Carl Stuart Group
• Meissner Filtration Products, Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Depth Filters Market Research Report
Europe Depth Filters Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Depth Filters Market Research Report
India Depth Filters Market Research Report