EMF Flow Meter Market is segmented by Type (AC (Alternating Current), DC (Direct Current)), and by Application (Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Pulp & Paper, Municipal Applications, Mining, Agricultural, Other Industrial & Commercial Activities (Mineral Processing etc.)), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
EMF Flow Meter Market shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
EMF Flow Meter Market Growth and Trends
The EMF Flow meter market is poised to reach a valuation of USD 1.4 billion in 2019, and that too with an expansion rate of a compound annual growth rate of 6% within it forecast horizon between 2019 and 2027.
Several factors driving the market include:
• The fact that these flow meters are very accurate and versatile while providing an efficient flow according to consumers’ preferences unaffected by external factors like unsuitable heat and temperature conditions, thus increasing the demand for the market
• Less requirements for replacements because the meters do not have parts in motion thus, nothing gets damaged or wears away
• Its ability to come in large line sizes that does not limit the number of applications that can actually utilize the market, which drives it further across the globe unlike some meters that can only be used for conductive fluid purposes
• The rising demand in the pharmaceutical and food industries equipped with these flow meters efficiently that has further driven the market’s global demand
• The rising demand for energy and the expansion of industrial activity that is creating a gradual increase in the need for plants equipped with flow meters
• The rising growth in population that had fueled the demand for water, especially in poorly developed regions where there is always a shortage of water
• The necessity for wastewater plants in highly urban areas for the excess consumptions of water wasted to be conserved that boosts the growth in this market alongside the stringent governmental regulations on cutting down water wastage
• Technological requirements for highly efficient and productive modes of regulating water which is why manufacturers have been increasing the manufacturing speed of electromagnetic flow meters on high scale that bolsters its outlook furthermore.
• The need for machines with electromagnetic stability alongside the increasing adoption of electronic circuits that are compact in all industrial applications that propels the market’s economic growth rate
• The emergence in miniaturization that has a positive vital influence on the market over any of its alternatives that shapes the stability of this market
• The affordability in purchasing components used in manufacturing these flow meters that has contributed to the market’s expansion across the globe effectively in comparison to the technology that is existing
• The ability to facilitate plants and factories with improved accessibility, efficient communication and smart technology with the rising industrialization that increases the drive for electromagnetic flow meters over the forecast period
• The development in concerns regarding impurities that has influenced manufacturers to come up with these meters that are more biased towards promoting a hygiene atmosphere where there are less diseases like diarrhea due to water mixed with germs and impurities
• The rising demand for accurate measures of volume and linear flow in the oil industry that is the major driver for the electromagnetic flow meter market
• Cost-efficiency enabling consumers and factories all across the globe able to afford these meters to carry out their functional performances because even less modernized and poorly developed regions can afford to purchase these thus, increasing the drive for more flow meters in the market
• Advanced components incorporated within the flow meters which are automated as well thus, less labor is needed to run the machines. The cost of labor is reduced and tasks are performed efficiently which is the major driver in the market
Some challenges imposed on the electromagnetic flow meters include:
• The uncertainties applied across the market like how it only works on conductive medium of liquid flow that restricts its performance for non-conductive materials like gases
• Its lining that may wear off when exposed to temperatures that are too extreme and hot which would decline the possibility of consumers opting for these
• The possibilities where the flow meters might lag behind on measuring the fluid density accurately, especially if it is not installed precisely that will reduce the market’s economic growth rate on large-scale while hampering its growth
• Complicated steps at installing the electromagnetic flow meters thus, disabling effective installation for those consumers with less mechanical knowledge thus, hindering the market’s growth
• Costly if it requires replacement which might not be feasible to the concept of cost-efficiency largely thus, arising opportunities for alternatives to grow up in the market which might vastly change the ideal preferences of consumers by making them opt for the alternatives instead. This declines both the efficiency and effectiveness rate of utilizing the electromagnetic flow meters in the market while declining its economic growth rate and in turn hampering the market drive for these meters.
EMF Flow Meter Industry Regional Analysis
EMF Flow Meter Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For the purpose of this market research report, the electromagnetic (EMF) flow meter is defined as a volumetric flow meter used to determine how much fluid is passing through to help to determine production and any other function. Electromagnetic flow meters (EMF) work using Faraday law of Induction; thus, they measure process flow by using electrodes. Electromagnetic flow meters are accurate, versatile, and efficient flow measuring instruments. They also are not affected by the temperature, pressure, and viscosity of the fluid flowing inside the pipe or tube. The EMF Flowmeter has no moving part to tear or wear; this reduces frequent replacements and maintenance of parts. Technological advances in flowmeter technology have increased the application and demand for electromagnetic flowmeters. Electromagnetic flow meters are used purposely for liquids with suspended particles, including wastewater, chemicals, slurries, sewage, and chemicals. This has expanded the range of electromagnetic flowmeters that can be applied among industries.
EMF Flow Meter Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: ABB Group, ONICON Incorporated, Badger Meter, Inc., McCrometer, Inc., Liquid Controls Group (IDEX Corporation), Endress+Hauser Group, Isoil Industria SpA, KROHNE Messtechnik GmbH, Tokyo Keiso Co., Ltd., Aichi Tokei Denki Co. Ltd., VTM-UTAM.
EMF Flow Meter Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2021 – 2028)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2021 – 2028)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• AC (Alternating Current)
• DC (Direct Current)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• Food & Beverage
• Pulp & Paper
• Municipal Applications
• Other Industrial & Commercial Activities (Mineral Processing etc.)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
EMF Flow Meter Industry Companies
• ABB Group
• ONICON Incorporated
• Badger Meter, Inc.
• McCrometer, Inc.
• Liquid Controls Group (IDEX Corporation)
• Endress+Hauser Group
• Isoil Industria SpA
• KROHNE Messtechnik GmbH
• Tokyo Keiso Co., Ltd.
• Aichi Tokei Denki Co. Ltd.
Available Versions of EMF Flow Meter Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved