Enterprise Server Market Growth and Trends
The Global Enterprise Server Market was valued at USD 74.98 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach USD 148.0 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate of 12% over its forecast period 2021 – 2025 with a relatively high improvement as a result of upcoming innovations, business intelligence applications and the need to support a higher data capacity.
Enterprise Server Market shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Some driving forces in the market include:
• The rising investments made by large-scale data centers allowing end-users to align and re-shape their core market with novel strategies
• The objective to provide end-users the opportunity to witness a server-refresh cycle that holds up a vital place in the ongoing future that boosts the market growth
• The rise in new technology types as a result of digitalization such as virtualization that may offer the market with new growth ventures and a high revenue rate. Any new applications innovated within the market will promote its growth on hyper-scale.
• The rise in demand by consumers for larger memory capacities with larger drives of data to carry out the daily technological performances with high-performance computing abilities, new cloud applications which will bring up retailers and vendors demanding for the market innovations as well that will escalate its growth within the forecast horizon
• The rising demand for global high-end servers which have multi-functional capabilities
• The increasing demand by enterprises that are providing new cloud computing services as resolutions to consumers’ concerns on slow speed of data and peak time
• The emerging trend in new data packages being introduced into the market which are more effective than the conventional methods, thus driving the market growth furthermore.
• The utilization of large amounts of data and analytics in financial, banking and retailing sectors which are anticipated to grow the high-end enterprise servers market for the betterment of consumers seeking for new options that replace unreliable servers
Some challenges faced by the market include:
• The presence of many market players in the same market from numerous industries toiling to bring out better experiences for consumers thus, increasing the rate of competition to this particular market. The vivid variety of new, challenging innovations could appear from both the domestic and international market
• High installation costs generated with the utilization of high-end enterprise servers that is the key factor restraining the growth of the Enterprise server market
• Less literacy and knowledge about the key features of the market which will even require technicians with technical skills on a larger-scale because those who are not very familiar with this might not meet up productivity at setting it up.
• Requires frequent maintenance which will manipulate consumers to look for alternatives which are more efficient, effective and consumer-friendly at task in comparison to the enterprise servers.
Enterprise Server Industry Regional Analysis
Enterprise Server Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For this market research, an enterprise server is defined as a computer system made up of computer programs that are needed to serve the needs of an enterprise rather than a person or a department. Improved technologies have further improved the functions of enterprise servers and have made them more compressed and effective. This has attributed to improved desktop and network performance as well. Enterprise servers are capable of collecting information from mobile devices such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets and keep them safe using a firewall installed inside the company system. This attribute is important for businesses that value the privacy and confidentiality of their data. The market for enterprise servers has risen due to the rapid increase in investments in data center position to re-model the server market; also, the emerging technologies, such as increased storage mediums, virtualization, and advanced management, will offer new possibilities for the increased market for enterprise servers.
Enterprise Server Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Dell Technologies Inc., IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd, Oracle Corporation, NEC Corporation, Unisys Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd, Hitachi Ltd, and Toshiba Corporation.
Enterprise Server Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Operating System Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Other Operating Systems (i5/OS,z/OS)
Server Class Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• High-end Server
• Mid-range Server
• Volume Server
Server Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Rack Optimized
End-User Vertical Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• IT and Telecommunication
• Media and Entertainment
• Other End-user Verticals
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Enterprise Server Industry Companies
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
• Dell Technologies Inc.
• IBM Corporation
• Cisco Systems Inc.
• Lenovo Group Ltd
• Oracle Corporation
• NEC corporation
• Unisys Corporation
• Fujitsu Ltd
• Hitachi Ltd
• Toshiba Corporation
Available Versions of Enterprise Server Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.