SSD Controller Market is segmented by Type (MLC, TLC, SLC), and by Application (Small Enterprise, Middle Enterprise, Large Enterprise), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Enterprise SSD Controller Market Growth and Trends
The Global SSD Controller Market had been estimated at USD 7.42 billion in 2018 and it is expected to reach USD 19.04 billion by the end of the forecast period which is 2024 at a Compound annual growth rate of 14.60%.
Enterprise SSD Controller Market shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
The key factors driving the growth of the market include:
• the swift rise in demand for cloud-based data centers which is one of the primary causes for the market’s increase
• The low cost of cloud based storage that is leading as a major factor at increasing demand for public cloud storage.
• The growing numbers of data centers that requires large stores of data which the SSD controller enterprise market can provide
• Rising requirement of highly data-intensive operations to be carried out
• The immense rise in the number of mega data centers per city like 3 per city as per the enterprise sector thatis expected to boost the demand for SSD controllers in the upcoming future
• The escalating growth of 3D NAND technology which has brought revolution in the electronic storage sector.
• The rising endurance levels thus, increasing the data storage capacity and density, enlarging the market growth
• Rising utilization of high-end cloud computing devices as a result of industrialization
• The growing adoption of SSDs in data centers which provides advanced technology at any place in all cities readily available around the globe
• The increasing demand for automotive systems and connected cars in the next-generation that further promotes the market due to the high utilization of communication, graphics, high-performance data by the automotive applications
• The usage of enterprise SSD in storage solutions that enable reliability, high-performance with diversity in many different applications like event recorders, entertainment systems and in navigation as compulsory drivers to assist the end users with the advancement in technology
• The rising growth in the electronics and semiconductor industries that create a vast surge in the adoption of SSD systems across the globe
• Increased demand in the Enterprise SSD System to speed up the slow connection speeds in critical applications that must run efficiently
• The need to carry out processes like proofreading and writing through caching, encryption, wear levelling that has further boosted the market’s growth within its forecast period with ensured durability, effectiveness via all tasks performed
• The ability to act as a huge energy conserver. Uses lower amounts of energy that prevents higher amounts of heat incorporating within it which could cause the system to break down or fail at working, even during the slightest of bad climatic conditions arising which also builds up a large customer base for the system’s regulation
Some challenges forecast upon the market include:
• Larger costs of purchase which makes it impossible for people with poor or moderate economic stability to purchase, thus declining the market growth largely. High performance models are always high in cost, irrelevant of the market’s revenue
• Arising alternatives like HDD s that are more affordable, thus levelling up in demand and bringing down the SSD market’s growth
• Complexity in the design because of which most consumers may take a certain level of time to fully accommodate to the SSD Systems and some, especially in data centers, might even require specialized training which slows down the transactional databases on the market in comparison to those of HDD s.
• Limited storage space thus, only a limited number of memory cells can be incorporated within to hold up data providing the circuits with very less mechanisms of density. The smaller numbers of memory cells will not be able to hold up and facilitates consumers’ data and might fail when overloaded with those, hence, hindering the growth of the enterprise SSD market furthermore.
Enterprise SSD Controller Industry Regional Analysis
Enterprise SSD Controller Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For the purpose of this market research report, an Enterprise SSD controller is defined as a type of solid-state drives (SSDs) that performs the function of managing host system requests for data storage and retrieval by using NAND flash drives. The Enterprise SSD controller and the memory chip are the two most essential parts of solid-state drives (SSDs). The demand for enterprise storage in companies is increasing. Big Data dawn is characterized by many organizations worldwide that generate large volumes of data that need to be stored in different systems, databases, and files. Most of this data is unstructured data originating from the text, sound, portable document format, images, PowerPoint presentations, online communication, blogs, digital media, social media, internet, and videos. The need by enterprises to have effective management has become paramount due to the rising volume of data hence the need for Enterprise SSD controllers.
Enterprise SSD Controller Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Greenliant Systems, Marvell, Microsemi, Phison Electronics, and Silicon Motion Technology.
Enterprise SSD Controller Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Samll Enterprise
• Middle Enterprise
• Large Enterprise
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Enterprise SSD Controller Industry Companies
• Greenliant Systems
• Phison Electronics
• Silicon Motion Technology
Available Versions of Enterprise SSD Controller Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved