Fogging Machines Market is segmented by Type (Thermal fogging machine and Cold fogging machine), and by Distribution channel (Online and Third-party), and by Application (Industrial, Military, Agriculture, Residential and Media & Entertainment), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
A fogging machine is a device used to generate smoke or fog. The device emits a dense vapor that is related to fog or smoke. Fog or smoke is produced from the machine using either chilled or thermal energy. A fogging machines temperature differs according to the kind of chemical utilized to create fog.
Various types of chemicals are used to produce different types of smoke or fog. These kinds of fogging machines are utilized to protect the plant, stock, public health, etc. from viruses, insects, and mosquito. Generally, fog is generated by vaporizing glycol-based and proprietary water. Fogs can also be generated through the fragmentation of mineral oil.
Fogging Machines Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Additionally, fogging machines are utilized in the entertainment & media industry to create fog or smoke effects for a series or movies. However, cheap fog machines are used by individuals for personal use. Fog machines are also used in different training, industrial, and some military applications.
Fogging Machines Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the Industry :
• The fogging machine are extensively used to generate fog and smoke in various media and entertainment industry to create smoke effect for movies or series.
• Rapid adoption of cold fogging machine by the agricultural sector industry is anticipated to promote the growth and demand for the global industrial fogging machines market. These cold fogging machines comparatively do no produce thick fog and therefore are less hazardous.
• Growing demand for pest management in the agriculture sector industry is one of the other major factors which are responsible for the growth and demand for the global industrial fogging machines market within few years.
• Rising no of insects and mosquitos contribute to accelerating the growth and demand of the global industrial fogging machines market owing to increasing demand for plant protection from these insects thereby accelerating the growth and demand for this global industrial fogging machines market in coming future.
• Rising govt regulation and regulatory policies related to saving trees is anticipated to expand the growth and demand for the global industrial fogging machines market.
• In addition, growing awareness about the safety of food material is going to accelerate the growth and demand for the global industrial fogging machines market.
• Rapidly rising death rate of wild animals because of virus etc. is expected to increase the demand and growth of the global industrial fogging machines market.
• Some of the agricultural fogging machine provide low volume application to the farmers which are designed to create small droplets of fog to offer excellent coverage to the crops in agricultural fields. Hence these agricultural fogging machines offer an effective solution for the pest control solution.
Challenges for the Industry :
• Absence of proper concern and awareness about the features and benefits of the cold fogging machines such as not producing thick fog, less life stress to people etc. thus being one of the major factors expected to hamper the growth and demand for the global industrial fogging machines market within few years.
Fogging Machines Market Regional Analysis
Fogging machines have a large global demand due to the increasing need for effective pest management methods in the agricultural sector. The growing need for fogging machines will see the market grow by $51.21 million between 2019 and 2023. Asia-Pacific is currently dominating the largest share of the fogging machines market. It is expected to continue dominating in the next 3 years following the expansion of farms across the region. Other markets such as Europe, North America, and MEA are expected to expand as well. Major key players include Curtis Dyna Fog, IGEBA Geraetebau, Conic System, PulsFOG, Shouguang Jiafu Agricultural Machinery, and Weihai Feiguan Mechanical and Electrical.
In the year 2018, Asia Pacific (mainly countries like Japan, India, China, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, and Malaysia) dominated the market, and will control the entire market by 2023. The Fogging Machines’ market within Middle Africa and East is estimated to notice a modest growth in the market due to the increased awareness by the NGOs settling there; countries are Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, and Tanzania. South American Foggier disinfectant market is estimated to grow at a fair rate. Chile, Venezuela, and Argentina are growing in the foggier disinfectant market because of the rapid development in the agricultural sector.
Fogging Machines Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Curtis Dyna-Fog, Ltd, pulsFOG Dr. Stahl & Sohn GmbH, ROYAL TRADELINKS PVT.LTD, Environmental Solutions & Professional Products, ZC Machinery INC., IGEBA Gerätebau Gmbh, Micron Group, B&G Equipment Company, TTS Group, HSC ULV Fogger, UNA Corporation, and Shouguang Jiafu Agricultural Machinery. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include LED Fog Lamp Market and Defogger Market.
Fogging Machines Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Thermal fogging machine
• Cold fogging machine
Distribution channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Media & Entertainment
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Fogging Machines Market Companies
• Curtis Dyna-Fog, Ltd
• pulsFOG Dr. Stahl & Sohn GmbH
• ROYAL TRADELINKS PVT.LTD
• Environmental Solutions & Professional Products
• ZC Machinery INC.
• IGEBA Gerätebau Gmbh
• Micron Group
• B&G Equipment Company
• TTS Group
• HSC ULV Fogger
• UNA Corporation
• Shouguang Jiafu Agricultural Machinery
Available Versions: -
United States Fogging Machines Market Research Report
Europe Fogging Machines Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Fogging Machines Market Research Report
India Fogging Machines Market Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved