Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
The food waste disposal equipment is attached under a sink drain. It has an electric motor at the back of the sink cabinet that enables it to chew food scraps being fed into the drain. The two types include the continuous-feed type activated by turning a switch as water is run and the batch-feed type activated by turning on a stopper after loading the disposal.
Food waste disposal equipment are largely used in restaurants, hospitals, and fast food joints. It helps in eliminating odours, reducing contamination, and ensuring clean working environments. It minimizes green house emissions because gases like carbon dioxide that are emitted in food waste landfills are not emitted.
Food waste disposal equipment may involve a recycling mechanism. With increased demand due to increased consumption of fast foods, disposed food waste can be utilized for production if organic waste for animal feed production, making of fertilizers and production of bio-fuels like methanol, hydrogen and ethanol.
Food waste is produced at an alarming rate making it a challenge to dispose it as fast as it it is produced. In 2015, this pushed the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and EPA in conjunction with Target 12.3 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals to declare the goal of minimizing food loss and waste by the end of 2030.
Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market Growth and Trends
Popularly known as garbage bins, food waste disposal equipment are basically cylindrical structures to dump in waste products. Having both industrial and domestic usage, these equipment are used to dispose solid and fluid waste materials in order to promote a clean and green environment. Widely advantageous anywhere and everywhere, research project their growth in the coming decades because:
• These equipment are especially designed for eco-friendly consumers. Such people take care about their hygiene as well as their ambient environment.
• Most of the hotels, restaurants and cafes have quick disposal bins for customer and staff utility.
• In fact, the open disposal of waste material generates harmful and toxic carbon dioxide emissions. This gaseous element features as one of the pertinent pollutants which may even cause asthma and lung cancer.
• Government regulations support food waste disposal equipment and protect the environment from contamination.
• The waste disposed within these equipment prevents the pungent odour of food stuffs from spreading, keeping the ambient atmosphere safe and healthy.
• Today, many countries use technologically advanced and mechanically improvised equipment solutions.
• In addition, there exist dedicated industrial units which recycle organic waste products into natural manure. This manure is extremely beneficial for soil fertility and improves plant growth.
• Manufacturing units use selected waste as a rich and nutritive source for animal meals.
Challenges to Food Waste Equipment Market
Despite several advantages, food waste equipment market have the following limitation:
• Not exactly a shortcoming, but the new government guidelines of waste segregation may impact their upcoming market. As per guidelines, green colour bins are for wet and biodegradable waste, yellow for glass and paper related waste and blue for non-biodegradable and plastic waste. However, many small-scale food joints may be unable to spend on these waste segregated bins. This may hamper their future market.
Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market Regional Analysis
Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Soocen Technology, Apollo Kitchen Equipment, WasteCare Corporation, MEIKO Clean Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., Komptech Americas, LLC, Hobart Corporation, Mavitec Group, Delitek As, Unistone Electric Company, Disperator AB, and EnviroPure Systems, Inc. Other industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Soy Food Market and High Protein Based Foods Market.
Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Domestic Food Waste Disposable Equipment
• Commercial Food Waste Disposable Equipment
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Food Manufacturing and Processing Facilities
• Corporate Offices
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market Companies
• Soocen Technology
• Apollo Kitchen Equipment
• WasteCare Corporation
• MEIKO Clean Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
• Komptech Americas, LLC
• Hobart Corporation
• Mavitec Group
• Delitek As
• Unistone Electric Company
• Disperator AB
• EnviroPure Systems, Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market Research Report
Europe Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market Research Report
India Food Waste Disposal Equipment Market Research Report