Industrial Air Chiller Market is segmented by Product Type (Portable Air Cooled Chiller, Stationary Air Cooled Chiller, Closed-loop Air Chiller, Open-loop Air Chiller), and by Application (Die Casting, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages, Rubber, Plastic, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
Industrial air chillers are refrigeration systems used in commercial and industrial facilities to cool process fluids or dehumidify air. Usually, the chillers absorb heat from process water which is transferred to the air around the chiller unit. Industrial air chillers comprise of the condenser, compressor, expansion valve, evaporator/heat exchanger and filter drier.
Industrial Air Chiller market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
The process begins in the evaporator where a liquid refrigerant flows over the evaporator where it evaporates and heat absorbed from the chilled water. The compressor then pulls refrigerant vapor from evaporator where it pumps it into the condenser hereby increasing temperature and pressure. The refrigerant condenses while in condenser releasing its heat to air or cooling water, then it moves through expansion valve into evaporator. This process reduces refrigerant pressure and temperature. The cycle continues as refrigerant flows back to absorb more heat.
Air cooled chillers mainly use air as fuel and they are used where excess heat is has to be removed. They are a better option compared to water cooled chillers as they require less maintenance, occupy less space and have low installation costs.
They are used in hotels, events, large scale construction and in industries like welding, pharmaceuticals, breweries, laboratories and even mining.
Industrial Air Chiller Market Growth and Trends
Here is an outline of the prominent drivers to enhance the global industrial air chillers market:
• The peaking up requirement for cooling agents in industries is expected to increase the worldwide demand for air chillers.
• The upcoming years are likely to witness a surcharged demand for industrial air chillers owing to their standard maintenance of health and hygiene regulations.
• Solar cooling companies encourage a potential growth in air chillers applications in the future.
• Industrial air chillers feature as coherent cooling equipment to drive an increased demand for their widespread applications.
• Industrial forecasts reveal that a company’s heavy spending on their infrastructural units is expected to increase the future demand for air chillers in the world.
• A steady development in the manufacturing sectors anticipates boosting the market for industrial air chillers in developed and developing nations.
• Recent technological advancements and organizational management systems catalyze the demand for global air chillers.
• The world witnesses a rising demand for portable air chillers. This eventually propels the production of industrial air chiller markets.
Challenges to Industrial Air Chillers Market
In addition to key drivers for boosting air chiller markets, here are some challenges which this industry inevitably faces:
• The manufacturing of industrial air chillers results in the release of harmful and fluorinated greenhouse gases. This anticipates causing a hindrance to the air chiller industrial demand in the future.
• Next, the government of every country issues stringent regulations and protocols to curtail plastic usage in their air chiller manufacturing firms. This strictness may obstruct the global demand for industrial air chillers.
Industrial Air Chiller Market Regional Analysis
• The continent of North America has emerged as the most vibrant and authoritative consumer of industrial air chillers. This is because of its technologically advanced economy and an optimal preference of automated air chilling units.
• In fact, many U.S based companies massively invest in the industrial air chiller markets especially in plastic, food and beverages and petrochemical industries.
• After North America, Europe is hailed as the second largest shareholder in the industrial air chiller units market from 2017 to 2019.
• As far as the Asia Pacific region is concerned, the global forecasts anticipate its growth in this current decade (2019-2031). This attributes to the government’s support for adherence to hygiene protocols in the workplace.
• Finally, countries like India initiates to spend on its exterior infrastructures. For instance, the developing nation has proposed the construction of 100 new airports within its territorial vicinity.
Industrial Air Chiller Market Share and Competition
Many government and private owned multinationals come forward to participate in the industrial air chillers market. Moreover, each local, national and global company is trying their luck in this industrial endeavour exercises a healthy competitive sprit among one another. Each of the organizations emphasizes technological innovations and proposes to expand their geographical horizons via integrated acquisitions.
Key companies operating in this industry are: Carrier Corporation, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Ingersoll Rand Inc., Johnson Controls International plc, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Airedale Cooling Services Ltd., Blue Star Limited, Fujitsu General Limited, Haier Group Corporation, and Midea Group.
Industrial Air Chiller Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Portable Air Cooled Chiller
• Stationary Air Cooled Chiller
• Closed-loop Air Chiller
• Open-loop Air Chiller
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Die Casting
• Food & Beverages
• Medical & Pharmaceuticals
• Oil & Gas
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Air Chiller Market Companies
• Carrier Corporation
• Daikin Industries, Ltd.
• Ingersoll Rand Inc.
• Johnson Controls International plc
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• Airedale Cooling Services Ltd.
• Blue Star Limited
• Fujitsu General Limited
• Haier Group Corporation
• Midea Group
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Air Chiller Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Air Chiller Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Air Chiller Market Research Report
India Industrial Air Chiller Market Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved