Industrial Balers Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Industrial balers are machines used to compress and bind material into compact shapes (bales) for easier storage, transport and recycling. There are a variety of types like horizontal ballers, vertical balers, liquid extraction balers and agricultural balers. They can be used to bale cardboards, metals, textiles, carpets, aluminum, paper, packaging material, plastic wrap, steel cans, etc. Products are baled and compressed together as the first stage of recycling.
The two main types of industrial balers are horizontal balers and vertical balers. Horizontal balers use up more space but they have a greater load capacity while vertical balers require their unloading to be manual and engage less waste. Most balers are electric powered and they use a big metal ram in flattening the material. Products are fed in through the baler and smashed by the ram, then bundled and bound using plastic, wire or strings. Balers have an efficient hydraulic system that reduces heat and loss of energy. They also have pumps that remove liquids left over by material.
Industrial balers reduce waste by working with conveyors and shredders in waste management. They are used in agricultural, manufacturing, industrial, retail, oil, automotive, plastic industry, recycling facilities, warehouses, restaurants and schools.
Industrial Balers Market Growth and Trends
An industrial baler is a material compressing device to bound concrete substances for recycling purpose. Eminent industries employ their widespread applications, industrial balers has attracted a strong recognition in the global market. The factors impacting a positive outlook of this firmly placed segment are as follows:
• Most of its users are well aware of its extensive utility. They prefer its applications as an optimal alternative over other counterparts.
• Government lays appropriate guidelines for the proper disposal and recycling of waste materials. In other words, industrial balers promote an eco-friendly and a pollution-free imperative in the society and worthy of inclusion.
• The agricultural segment too employs industrial balers for their everyday activities.
• This equipment ensures a safe, non-hazardous and a risk-free handling of the concrete waste material, such as metals and plastics.
• Next, industrial balers do not cause a heavy burden on the pocket pertaining to transportation charges. Therefore, industries can conveniently procure these equipment for massive utilization.
• Finally, the entire world witnesses a substantial hike in the amount of surgical procedures. It comprises infectious diseases and ailments such as cancer. Thus, the utility of industrial balers becomes all the more important in the disinfection of the society.
Challenges to the Industrial Balers Market
Here is few of the inevitable challenges which the industrial balers market frequently encounters. The below mentioned challenges expect declining their future market, if not dealt with a proper understanding.
• High cost of industrial balers equipment.
• Imprecise installation of these equipment in some cases.
• Irregular maintenance.
Industrial Balers Market Regional Analysis
Industrial Balers Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: ACE Equipment Company, Action Compaction Equipment, BE Equipment, Inc., Compactor Management Company, Deere & Company (John Deere), International Baler Corporation, Maren Engineering Corporation, Massey Ferguson, SSI Shredding Systems, Inc., WasteCare Corporation, and Westech Engineering Pty Ltd.
Industrial Balers Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Vertical Industrial Balers
• Horizontal Industrial Balers
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Non-ferrous materials
• OCC (cardboard box)
• Plastics & Plastic Bottle (PET, HDPE)
• Shredded Paper
• UBC/CANS (Tin, Aluminum)
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Plastic Products Manufacturing
• Document Destruction
• Recycling Center
• Warehouse/Distribution Center
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Balers Market Companies
• ACE Equipment Company
• Action Compaction Equipment
• BE Equipment, Inc.
• Compactor Management Company
• Deere & Company (John Deere)
• International Baler Corporation
• Maren Engineering Corporation
• Massey Ferguson
• SSI Shredding Systems, Inc.
• WasteCare Corporation
• Westech Engineering Pty Ltd.
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Balers Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Balers Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Balers Market Research Report
India Industrial Balers Market Research Report