Industrial Blasting Machines Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Industrial blasting machines are largely used for moistening paint on a metal or non-metal surface. Additionally, an industrial blasting machine is used with thin air combined together and blown on metal and non-metal surfaces with high pressure. This is done for the purpose of removing charcoal black metal oxide and contamination.
An industrial blasting machine is used to clear and clean the outer parts of metal from rust or dust. Industrial blasting machines are utilized in the recycling procedure during the pretreatment of electroplating, paint spraying, coating, for the purpose of obtaining adhesion and anti-corrosion capability.
There are two types of industrial blasting machines which are shot blasting machine and sand blasting machine. Shot blasting machine uses metallic shots that range from steel, copper, and aluminum while sand blasting uses silica sand as its media.
Industrial abrasive blasting machine is used majorly in the foundry industry, automobile industry, railway industry, mold industry, shipping Industry, and bearing Industry for stimulating abrasive material by using a centrifugal wheel, to remove a layer of impurities from metallic or non-metallic products.
Industrial Blasting Machines Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Rapidly expanding construction industry will be key factor for the sandblasting machines industry in the period of study.
• Rise in construction and maintenance activities is fast gaining momentum across the world, necessitating the need for industrial blasting machines. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the global industrial blasting machines market in the upcoming years
• Industrial blasting machines are being increasingly adopted in the manufacturing sector because their design, and the relative ease of operation, without any need of human assist in production facilities. This, consequently, is expected to augment the global industrial blasting machines market during the forecast period.
• One of the major factors enhancing the requirement for industrial blasting machines is the rising demand from automotive industry. The automotive manufacturing segment is one of the largest users of industrial blasting machines, due to their application in painting the automobiles.
• Substantial rise in demand for industrial blasting machines in petrochemical, marine, and building & construction industries for industrial applications with high efficiency, will possibly fuel the industrial blasting machines market during the forecast period.
• The increasing demand for robotic blasting and growing usage of sand blasting industrial fucnctions highly in marine, petrochemical, building & construction industries demanding for specialty equipment are considered as the drivers of the sand blasting machine market. High usage of automation controlled blasting in industries has been witnessed, which drives the growth. Sand blasting machines are standalone units whose massive requirement in industrial applications in shipyard, marine, pipeline are going to enhance the sand blasting machines market growth. Mini sand blasting and portable sand blasting machine have also experienced an upsurge in growth in the application segment as these machines are inherently portable and mobile and hence relatively to carry to the remote locations.
Challenges for the industry :
• Silica inhalation, which is conventionally used as an abrasive material in sand blasting machines is very dangerous and results in occupational health hazards such as silicosis and other such lung diseases. This has led to forbidding the use of blast cleaning abrasives containing more than 0.1% free silica hampering the market, by governments of many countries.
• The trend of sand blasting denim to have a distressed or worn out look was very popular before acoounts of workers suffering from silicosis owing to inhalation of fine silica particles were brought to the forefront. Stringent regulations and guidelines in several countries resulted in this practice being banned thus hindering the market’s growth.
Industrial Blasting Machines Market Regional Analysis
Industrial Blasting Machines Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Midvale Industries, Graco Inc., Surface Finishing Equipment Company, Sandblasting Machines Manufacturer India, Clemco Industries Corp., Empire Abrasive Equipment, Sinto Group, Norton Sandblasting Equipment, Airblast Limited & Airblast Eurospray Limited, General Engineering Company, W.W. Grainger, Inc., Harbor Freight Tools, and Princess Auto Ltd. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Blast Furnaces Market and Annealing Furnaces Market.
Industrial Blasting Machines Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Blasting Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Dry Blasting
• Wet Blasting
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Sand Blasting Machines
• Mini Sand Blasting Machines
• Portable Sand Blasting Machines
• Bulk Sand Blasting Machines
• Shot Blasting Machines
• Soda Blasting Machines
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Direct Sales (OEM)
• Indirect Sales
Control System Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Tank Capacity Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Less than 1000 L
• 1000 L to 2000 L
• 2000 L to 3000 L
• Above 3000 L
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Oil & Gas
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Blasting Machines Market Companies
• Midvale Industries
• Graco Inc.
• Surface Finishing Equipment Company
• Sandblasting Machines Manufacturer India
• Clemco Industries Corp.
• Empire Abrasive Equipment
• Sinto Group
• Norton Sandblasting Equipment
• Airblast Limited & Airblast Eurospray Limited
• General Engineering Company
• W.W. Grainger, Inc.
• Harbor Freight Tools
• Princess Auto Ltd.
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Blasting Machines Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Blasting Machines Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Blasting Machines Market Research Report
India Industrial Blasting Machines Market Research Report