Industrial Ethernet Cables Market is segmented by Protocol (EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherCAT, PROFINET, POWERLINK, and Others), and by End-user (Discrete Industry and Process Industry), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
Industrial ethernet cable testers are devices that provide immediate verification of four-pair and two-pair industrial ethernet cables. The tester also ensures adequate termination by detecting reversals, opens, shorts, and split pairs. Industrial ethernet uses outstanding industrial strategies encapsulated within the ethernet procedure in a way that guarantees valid information is received and sent where and when it is needed to undergo in a certain operation.
When an industrial ethernet cable tester is connected to an Ethernet cable, a network cable tester notifies if the cable can carry an Ethernet signal. If there is a positive response to that, this shows that all the circuits are closed. This means that electric currents can move unrestricted through the wires, and there is the unavailability of unwanted connections or short circuits in the wire.
Industrial ethernet cable testers are majorly used in the computer networking system to test the connectivity and strength of ethernet cables or other wired assemblies.
Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Size shall reach a value of $21.59 Billion in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry
• Increasing demand for ethernet cable is expected to boost its demand among the users and drive the growth of the global market, owing to its benefits of highspeed, guaranteed bandwidth and lower latency combined with higher security efficiency and reliability.
• Introduction of technologically advanced methodologies in the ethernet cable increases the speed and productivity. Growing demand for the power over ethernet (POE) technology I also expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the industrial ethernet cables market in the upcoming years.
• Increasing awareness and regulations associated with benefits of the industrial ethernet cables is respected to propel the growth of the global market during the forecasted period.
• The prominent market players invest heavily in the research and development activities and to develop innovative product as well as include existing product, thereby initiating huge growth of the industrial ethernet networking infra structure.
Challenges for the industry :
• High demand of wireless communication protocols among various end user industries due to its various advantages like- lower installation, maintenance and repairing cost is expected to hamper the demand and growth of the ethernet cables market.
• These wireless communication protocols consume around 8% of the total global communication network market and hence increase inclination for wireless communication network is restrict growth of the industrial ethernet cables market in the upcoming years.
Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Regional Analysis
The market is geographically divided into central regions such as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, North America, the Middle East and Africa. Europe’s central region is growing rapidly because of the increasing demands of Industrial Ethernet Cable as they are advance in reliability and speed. In the South American and North American regions, the growing awareness and benefits of the Industrial Ethernet are likely to drive development and revenue to the market. The Asia Pacific region that includes India, Japan, China, and South Korea is expected to grow significantly because of the rapid industrialization and urbanization.
Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Cisco Systems, Inc., Siemens AG, Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Belden Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Nexans S.A., and Prysmian Group. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Power Over Ethernet Solutions Market and Marine Cables Market.
Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Protocol Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Modbus TCP/IP
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Discrete Industry
• Process Industry
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Companies
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Siemens AG
• Rockwell Automation Inc.
• Schneider Electric SE
• Belden Inc.
• Hitachi, Ltd.
• Nexans S.A.
• Prysmian Group
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Research Report
India Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved