Industrial USB Connectors Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A USB (Universal Serial Bus) is a device that combines data and power into one reliable connector. They provide plug and play capabilities to devices like keyboards, modems, digital cameras, etc.
Industrial USB Connectors are differentiated by connectors on either end. Industries implement them in IT enabled machines for instance in connecting their devices for data collection, monitoring & programming, and in permanent installations.
Industrial USB connectors are available as;
°Type A connectors - are rectangular and most common connectors found on one end of almost all USB cables. They are found in laptops, game systems, desktops, cars, TVs or media players.
°Type B connectors - square on one end and are usually plugged in printers.
°Mini B connectors - small and portable and best for mobile phones. Can also be used in cameras.
°Micro B connectors - really tiny and found on all types of portable electronics like Bluetooth headphones.
°USB-C connectors - latest in the market and can be used reversely. Found in latest versions of Android phones and iPhones.
Industrial USB connectors are used in smartphones, cameras, set top boxes, portable radios, flash drives, medical equipment, automotive parts, security cameras and in-flight systems. They are applied in medical, automotive, industrial automation, factory automation, computers and controllers, printers, test equipment, vision systems, entertainment sector and media.
Industrial USB Connectors Market Growth and Trends
Industrial USB connectors are small, compact and lightweight pug in devices for transferring data. Easy to carry and convenient to use, each industry provides sufficient room for USB integrations to their workstations. Devices such as mobiles and cameras can be seamlessly connected with USB and furnishes a safe information transfer. Further, technological advancement has impacted immensely impacted this market sector. Factors supporting this argument are as follows:
• Urbanization of the major continents and increased commercial activity has peaked up the market for industrial USB connectors.
• A substantial hike in the number of data centres in the world.
• In addition to data transfer, USB connectors have multiple benefits which propel their future demand. This includes:
• Next, central and state governing bodies propose digital networking frameworks. Their plans constitute the provision of internet and Wi-Fi facilities in each corner of their territory. USB connectors play a pivotal function in catalysing this networking dynamics.
• In addition to the above, the notion of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) has revolutionized the face of digital media. Most of the developed and developing nations adopt its fundamental protocols leading to the potential growth of USB connectors.
Challenges to Industrial USB Connectors Market
The advantages of USB connectors seem to overpower its minor limitation. Still, the shortcomings exists and companies must try to overcome its negative impact on the industrial market. The restraint to industrial USB connectors market is:
• Inept technical staff handling USB devices and data transfer operations in companies.
Industrial USB Connectors Market Regional Analysis
Industrial USB Connectors Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Amphenol LTW Technology Co., Ltd., Bulgin Limited, EDAC Inc., Hirose Electric Co., Ltd., Kycon, Inc., Molex Inc., OMRON Corporation, Parallax Inc., SAMTEC, Inc., and TE Connectivity Limited. Other industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include USB Earphones Market and USB Wall Charger Market.
Industrial USB Connectors Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Industrial USB Type A
• Industrial USB Type B
• Industrial USB Type C
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Industrial Automation
• Barcode scanners
• Factory automation
• Industrial computers
• Industrial controllers
• Motion and process controls
• Test equipment
• Vision systems
• Media & Entertainment
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial USB Connectors Market Companies
• Amphenol LTW Technology Co., Ltd.
• Bulgin Limited
• EDAC Inc.
• Hirose Electric Co., Ltd.
• Kycon, Inc.
• Molex Inc.
• OMRON Corporation
• Parallax Inc.
• SAMTEC, Inc.
• TE Connectivity Limited
Available Versions: -
United Industrial USB Connectors Market Research Report
Europe Industrial USB Connectors Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial USB Connectors Market Research Report
India Industrial USB Connectors Market Research Report