Isostatic Pressing Market is segmented by Offering (Systems and Services), and by Type (Hot Isostatic Pressing and Cold Isostatic Pressing), and by Application (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Precision Machine Manufacturing, Energy & Power, Construction, Semiconductors & Electronics and Transportation & Logistics), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Isostatic Pressing Market Size shall reach a value of $12.44 Billion in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 8.02% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Isostatic pressing is a kind of powder metallurgy process that lays equal pressure in all the reasonable directions on a powder. The pressure makes the powder extremely small and attains the maximum amount of uniformity and density without jeopardizing the microstructure. The isostatic pressing is executed without the geometrical constraints of the uniaxial pressing.
The process of isostatic pressing comprises the application of pressure from different directions through a liquid or gaseous medium around the compacted part. Isostatic pressing is unique because it does not include any die to control the shape of elements. Therefore, it is commonly used for creating complex shapes.
Isostatic pressing is mostly divided into two different types, such as cold isostatic pressing and hot isostatic pressing. Cold isostatic pressing is a powder-forming technique where compaction takes place near isostatic or under isostatic pressure conditions. Hot isostatic pressing is a powder-forming technique used in improving nickel-base superalloy and stainless steel, which are utilized in the defense and aerospace industry for space vehicle and missile applications.
Isostatic Pressing Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Isostatic pressing is a type of powder metallurgy (PM) producing process that put equal pressure all the possible direction on a powder. The pressure makes the powder highly compact and gains maximum amount of density and uniformity without compromising the infra structure.
• The pressing is done without the geometrical restriction of the uniaxial pressing. Generally, the cold isostatic pressing is utilized for compressing the green part at a surrounding temperature whereas the how isostatic pressing is utilized to completely consolidate parts at higher temperature through to solid state diffusion.
• North America, Middle East, Europe and Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the heavy demand for hot isostatic pressing products because of rapid development in industries like automotive, defense & military, aerospace etc. these are the major factor boosting the growth and demand for the industrial isostatic pressing market in few years.
• The rise of the global iso static pressing market is mainly conducted by the growing demand for low porosity a high-density material that are mainly needed for the production of 3D printed part.
• Moreover, the increasing trend of producing product at a low cost that have a shorter life cycle are also boosting the growth and demand for the global industrial isostatic pressing market.
• Growth of aerospace and defense industry have a positive impact on the adoption od advance isostatic pressing method. Hot isostatic pressing (HIP) technology is utilize in developing stainless steel and nickel based super alloy which are utilized in the aerospace and defense industry for missile and space vehicle application.
• HIP technology is also utilized to produce commercial aircraft. Aircraft parts and engines are required to be high in density and low in weight to ensure great operational performance. HIP is formed during the processing of these parts to prepare a large and more diverse set of aircraft and engine part.
• HIP technology witnesses growing applications in aerospace and defense industry to increase the material capabilities and process efficiency in the coming years.
Challenges for the industry :
• Isostatic pressing technology includes high initial investment, maintenance and operational cost, it also added cost like consumption of electricity, gas, wear part and labour hours needed per cycle.
• Regular maintenance of equipment is also an element in the cost per cycle. The cost of the isostatic pressing cycle differs depending upon the type of component to be processed- on the specific quantity of parts to be processed and how the process is being done either through a Hip service provider or through in house operation.
Isostatic Pressing Market Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific region, mainly countries like China and India, are expected to grow rapidly as it has a very huge potential in the CIP applications which indirectly contributes to the global market. Countries like USA, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil account for 38% of the worldwide market share. The increased demands are for the isostatic pressing for industries like aerospace, automotive, marine, and defence. European countries are also growing at a fair rate fore to the high demand for low cost product, which can be produced in less time. North America is estimated to dominate the market during the year 2020 to 2023.
Isostatic Pressing Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Fluitron, Inc., Kobe Steel, Ltd., Bodycote PLC, Kennametal, Inc., Nikkiso Co., Ltd., Arconic (U.S.), American Isostatic Presses (API) (U.S.), Pressure Technology (U.S.), Engineered Pressure Systems (EPSI) (Belgium), and Shanxi Golden Kaiyuan (SXKYYC) (China) among others. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Pressure Sensors Market and Vacuum Pressure Soldering System Market.
Isostatic Pressing Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Offering Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Hot Isostatic Pressing
• Cold Isostatic Pressing
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Aerospace & Defense
• Precision Machine Manufacturing
• Energy & Power
• Semiconductors & Electronics
• Transportation & Logistics
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Isostatic Pressing Market Companies
• Fluitron, Inc.
• Kobe Steel, Ltd.
• Bodycote PLC
• Kennametal, Inc.
• Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
• Arconic (U.S.)
• American Isostatic Presses (API) (U.S.)
• Pressure Technology (U.S.)
• Engineered Pressure Systems (EPSI) (Belgium)
• Shanxi Golden Kaiyuan (SXKYYC) (China)
Available Versions: -
United States Isostatic Pressing Market Research Report
Europe Isostatic Pressing Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Isostatic Pressing Market Research Report
India Isostatic Pressing Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
20% Free Customization ON ALL PURCHASE
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
Market Decipher is a market research and consultancy firm involved in provision of market reports to organisations of varied sizes; small, large and medium.
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved