Military Land Vehicle Electronic Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Military vehicle electronics are also referred to as Vetronics.
Fast and reliable information channels are vital for current day due to highly advanced mobile and dynamic military operations. This has made vehicle-mounted information technology essential. There are increased requirements for Intelligence and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities which has made systems like infrared vision systems, thermal systems and laser target designators to be developed.
Military vehicle electronic devices enhance communication, navigation, weapon use, command and control activities during military operations. There are a number of systems required for such activities like the navigation system, weapon control system, display system, power system and vehicle protection systems.
Military vehicle electronics are designed with the vehicles harsh working conditions in mind. Conditions like violent vibrations, sudden shocks, moisture and high temperatures are put into consideration. Development of new systems is focused on reducing operational and designing costs and in enhancing performance.
Military vehicle electronic systems are required to be modular and scalable meaning that if upgrades are required later in the future for computers, displays or sensors, the same cables and fixtures are used hence saving time and money.
Military vehicle electronic systems are generally used by the military during military operations.
Military Land Vehicle Electronic Market Growth and Trends
• The world faces a tremedous demand for military land vehicles thus enhancing its international market in the coming years.
• Next, most of the developed and developing economics witness a hike in the demand for infrared imaging devices and cameras.
• In the contemporary period, most of the nation-states work towards the betterment of their military services.
• Finally, military land vehicles find immense applications in the followiung segments:
Together, these three sectors are popularly referred to as ISR. A huge employment of such electronic vehicles in the above stated sectors especially in thermal sights, infrared vision devices and target designated stations, propels their predicted market.
Challenges to the Military Land Vehicles Electronic Market
Apart from it’s peaking up demands, military land vehicles electronic market faces pertinent restraints such as:
• The installiation of these vehicles could be a heavy burden on the pocket of its manufacturers and end customers.
• Many developing nations plan to invest in their national defence services and procure their military motors and related components from their own territorially based industries.
Military Land Vehicle Electronic Market Regional Analysis
The growing need for land protection across the world will keep driving the demand for military land vehicle electronics market worldwide. North America dominates the military land vehicle electronic market mainly due to its huge military presence across the world. The United States continues to upgrade its existing fleets of military vehicles, so the region will continue to tighten its grip on the global market. Investments in development and research in Europe is also expected to grow this market to greater heights. The Asia Pacific region is also bound to grow its market due to the rise in terror attacks in the region. The players who have helped this market skyrocket include Gresham Power Electronics Limited, Kalyani Strategic Systems Ltd., Mahindra Emirates Vehicles Armoring, and Thomas Electronics.
Military Land Vehicle Electronic Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), General Electric, Gresham Power Electronics Limited, Kalyani Strategic Systems Ltd. , Kongsberg, Leonardo DRS, Inc., Mahindra Emirates Vehicle Armouring, Protomatic, Rheinmetall AG, Saab AB, Thales Group, Thomas Electronics, and W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Military Land Vehicle Electronic Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Vehicle Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicles
• Main Battle Tanks
• Armored Personnel Carrier
• Light Protected Vehicles
• Infantry Fighting Vehicles
• Amphibious Armored Vehicles
System Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Display & Computing Systems
• Weapon Control Systems
• Vehicle Protection Systems
• C3 & C4ISR/EW Systems
• Navigation Systems
• Sensor & Control Systems
• Power Systems
Applications Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Military Land Vehicle Electronic Market Companies
• Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
• General Electric
• Gresham Power Electronics Limited
• Kalyani Strategic Systems Ltd.
• Leonardo DRS, Inc.
• Mahindra Emirates Vehicle Armouring
• Rheinmetall AG
• Saab AB
• Thales Group
• Thomas Electronics
• W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Military Land Vehicle Electronic Market Research Report
Europe Military Land Vehicle Electronic Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Military Land Vehicle Electronic Market Research Report
India Military Land Vehicle Electronic Market Research Report