Mono Block Pumps Market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
The monoblock pump is a mechanical device that comprises a motor as the main mover of the pump. The motor and pump are bonded in the same residence without any connection device between the two shafts. In other words, the monoblock pump is the primary mover of the pump called the motor, as well as the pump is built together within a similar shelter.
These pumps are largely used from domestic to civil, including some industrial applications which include irrigation, agriculture, water supply for building, civil schemes, and water supply for the public, de-watering of mines, and various other industrial applications.
Furthermore, monoblock pumps are very famous due to some excellent features such as extremely fast, scalable, simple to use, a higher degree of efficiency based on power consumption, and compactness. They are mostly and highly recommended for freshwater and liquids that are not chemically destructive toward the parts of the pump.
Mono Block Pumps Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Mono block pumps find their utilization in a varied no of applications including agriculture, de-watering mines, fire frightening sprinkle and drip irrigation and lastly and most importantly supplying water to buildings.
• These block pumps are coupled directly to the motor has higher efficiency and its simple to use. These factors are responsible for the growing popularity and rising demands of the mono block pump market.
• Consistent growth of consumer population and population and their dependency on water for various industrial, residential, commercial applications, require increase use of mono block pump. This is expected to drive the mono block pump market growth across the world.
• Significant increasing awareness and regulation regarding water conservation and increasing government regulation policies for the water resource management are two of the most important factor which will boost the demand for mono block pump market.
• Rapid industrial and residential development in various developed and developing economies around the world with increasing farming, construction activities and infra structural development related to govt policies are further anticipated to boost the market growth of the mono block pump.
• North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific region is expected to hold a major market share due to presence of well-established manufacturer sectors and involvement in applications of agriculture, chemical, medical and the municipal in the region. This attributes to an increase in demand of mono block pump market in various significant economy of India, China and Japan.
• Availability of low input cost, abundanceof skilled labours and easy access to raw material and technological advancement are the most key factors driving the growth of the mono block pump market.
• Increasing demand for crude oil production centers and rising mining activities in various economies across the world in anticipated to grow the mono block market.
• Rapid use of centrifugal pump in wastewater treatment in manufacturing industries across the world will push the mono block pump market, during the assessment period.
Challenges for the market :
• High installation, operation and maintenance cost related with the mono block pump market is expected to restrain the market and hamper its growth.
• Volatility in raw material and manufacturing component prices may risk the operation between the manufacturer and the supplies globally, there by hampering the growth of the market.
Mono Block Pumps Market Regional Analysis
Mono Block Pumps Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited, Grundfos, Usha International Ltd., KSB Aktiengesellschaft, The Kirloskar Group, Falcon Pumps, Flotech Pumps, Havells India Ltd., Kirloskar Brothers Limited., and Sigmafos. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Monoblock Amplifiers Market and Monocoque Chassis Market.
Mono Block Pumps Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Centrifugal Mono block Pumps
• Self-Priming Mono block Pumps
• Submersible Mono block Pumps
• Booster Pumps
• Agriculture Monoblock Water Pumps
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Business Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Size Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Food and beverages
• Oil & gas
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Mono Block Pumps Market Companies
• CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
• Usha International Ltd.
• KSB Aktiengesellschaft
• The Kirloskar Group
• Falcon Pumps
• Flotech Pumps
• Havells India Ltd.
• Kirloskar Brothers Limited.
Available Versions: -
United States Mono Block Pumps Market Research Report
Europe Mono Block Pumps Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Mono Block Pumps Market Research Report
India Mono Block Pumps Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.