Motor Lamination Market is segmented by Material Type (Steel, Nickel Alloys, Cobalt Alloys and Others), and by Technology (Welding, Bonding, and Others), and by Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicles, Truck, and Bus), and by Electric Vehicle Type (Battery Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Electric Vehicles, and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles), and by Application (Performance, Comfort, and Safety), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Motor laminations Market size was estimated at $xx Million in 2020 and is expected to reach $xx Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.75% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Motor laminations are generalized from electrical steels, loaded then bonded to form the basis of transformers or the rotor and stator of electric motors. Electrical steel or silicon steel is a kind of steel that has incorporated silicon in it. The silicon added in the steel assists in boosting the electrical resistance of the equipment, and it also helps in improving the power of magnetic fields passing through it.
The operation of motor lamination is a significant part of motor designing. It is also essential to choose the right type of material for motor lamination as different properties mainly rely upon the kind of material utilized for the lamination. Motor weight, output, cost, and heat rise are some of the significant features that are very affected by the form of material utilized for motor lamination.
Motor laminations are mainly used in the forgery of motor units. The machines are widely used in the automobile industry for improving the practical characteristics of motor units, and it also helps in reducing machine losses.
Motor Lamination Market Growth and Trends
• With the use of Silicon steel laminations, motor laminations have developed considerably. It is a type of steel with integrated silicon. Addition of silicon in steel helps in increasing the electrical resistance of the material and enhances the capacity of magnetic fields to pass through it. In addition to that aids in cutting down the hysteresis loss of the steel.
• Motor laminations are primarily used in fabrication of motor units. These materials help in enhancing the functional properties of motor units and reduction in machine losses.
• Motor lamination is commonly referred to as rotor lamination or stator lamination in the retail market. These materials are the metal part of the rotor and stator. They comprise of thin sheets of lamination piled up together. These motor lamination materials can be stacked, bonded, and welded together, depending upon the need of the application.
• Motor lamination is an integral part of motor designing. Right kind of material is required for motor lamination depending upon the type of material used for lamination.Motor output, cost, weight, and heat rise are some of the important features that are extremely influenced by the form of material used for the motor lamination. The choice of material used for motor lamination differs in terms of size and weight of the assembly of motor and also depends of several characteristics such as core losses, flux density, cost, and permeability among others.
• The overall efficiency of the unit is vastly influenced by the motor lamination material used. The demand for the steel-based products for motor lamination is prominent in retail market.
• Motor lamination refers to stator lamination and rotor lamination in the commercial market. The increase in automobile production is the key factor that drives the global motor lamination market. Enhancment in production and sales of vehicles has augmented the demand for motors used in vehicles for different applications. This is likely to increase the demand for motor lamination.
• The in-wheel microdrive system, a direct drive system enables small motors to gain high torque with minimum space occupancy. Conventional motor inverter system caused the motor to become unusable with failure in any unit of the inverter. The microdrivesystem works with reduced performance even though one of their units fails. Such advantages are anticipated to have a positive impact on the global motor lamination market in the coming years.
Restraints :Fabrication of motor lamination material requires considerable amount of mechanical energy and force. Thus, it enhances the overall cost of manufacturing of motor lamination materials. In addition, any fluctuation in raw material prices will hinder the global motor lamination market.
Motor Lamination Market Regional Analysis
Asia Oceania is growing at a CAGR of 5.22%, and it will reach $6.6 billion by 2025. Other countries like China account for a 5% share of the Asia Pacific regional production. Japan accounts for 17.7% because of the increased automotive production, growing income of the middle-class people, and developed infrastructure. China is expected to grow significantly because of the large production of vehicles, passenger cars, and other electric vehicles. European countries also grew at a fair rate because of the demand for motors by the end-users, and increased funds by the government in the automotive industry.
Motor Lamination Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Euro Group S.p.A., Alliance Steel, Inc., Pitti Engineering Limited, United States Steel Corp., Tempel Steel Company, Inc., Partzsch Elektromotoren E.K., Wingard & Co., Laser Technologies, Lawkim Motors Group, and R. Bourgeois. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Industrial High Voltage Motors Market and Positive Displacement Motor Market.
Motor Lamination Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Material Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Nickel Alloys
• Cobalt Alloys
Technology Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Vehicle Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Passenger Car
• Light Commercial Vehicles
Electric Vehicle Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Battery Electric Vehicles
• Hybrid Electric Vehicles
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Motor Lamination Market Companies
• Euro Group S.p.A.
• Alliance Steel, Inc.
• Pitti Engineering Limited
• United States Steel Corp.
• Tempel Steel Company, Inc.
• Partzsch Elektromotoren E.K.
• Wingard & Co.
• Laser Technologies
• Lawkim Motors Group
• R. Bourgeois.
Available Versions: -
United States Motor Lamination Market Research Report
Europe Motor Lamination Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Motor Lamination Market Research Report
India Motor Lamination Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific Region or Country? OR Need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts available?
OR Fill the below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved