Oil Free Air Compressor market is segmented by Type (Below 50 HP, 50-100 HP, Above 100), Application (Food and Beverage, Electronics, Pharmaceuticals, Oil and Gas) and Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Oil Free Air Compressor Market size was estimated at $12,345 Million in 2019 and is expected to reach $17,140.3 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
An air compressor is the device which is used in converting power with the help of an electric motor, gasoline or diesel engine into an energy stored in the form of pressurized or compressed air. The pressure is then increased by using several methods where more and more air is forced into the storage tank with the help of an air compressor. It is used in a wide range of industries including automotive, food and beverage, chemicals, electronics, medical and healthcare, oil and gas, textiles, pharmaceuticals, wastewater treatments, etc. and cuts on huge costs by eliminating the expensive filter replacements required for oil compressors.
Oil Free Air Compressor Market Growth Factors
The market for the global use of an oil-free air compressor looks very promising and is set to grow through the year due to its portable and compact mechanism and increased efficiency, which is the industrys driving force. Also, due to the enhancement in technological upgrades, the industry is pushed a notch higher. The positive aspects of the product have also resulted in its large-scale production and use. The essentiality of a cost-effective and efficient production cycle with a reliable, clean, and dry supply of air compressors has fostered the global demand of the product thereby making it a trending market. The global forecast clearly highlights that the product is on an upward scale in terms of demand and utility and shows significant growth through the next six years, i.e. till 2026.
Oil Free Air Compressor Market Segmentation
Oil Free Air Compressor Market Country Analysis
The global oil-free air compressor market was worth $11.24 billion in 2018 and is projected to record a CAGR of 4.8% between 2019 and 2025. North America controls the biggest share of the oil-free air compressor market, followed by industrially developed countries in Europe like Germany, Spain, and the U.K. The key driver of growth in this market is the widening application scope of oil-free air compressors in areas where high-quality air is mandatory. The Asia-Pacific market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period because of increased investment in manufacturing facilities and development in infrastructure. Key companies that account for a bigger share of this market include General Electric, Gardner Denver, and Atlas Copco.
Oil Free Air Compressor Market Share and Competition
• Key companies operating in this industry are: Atlas Copco, Ingersoll Rand, Sullair, KAESER, Gardner Denver, Fusheng, Kobelco, General Electric, Aerzen, Mitsui, Hitachi, Anest Iwata, Nanjing Compressor. With the increasing number of private vehicles and tremendous emission of Carbon dioxide, the quality of air is declining rapidly. Oil-free air compressors are of great help in regions where air quality is the prime concern of people, these compressors ensure reliability and operational efficiency. High-end companies and firms are now stressing over the oil proportions in Air compressors, this has gained more exposure from the market and also increased demands. The demands in the global market have received an upthrust by exposure to sectors like food & beverage, manufacturing, appliances, electronics, oil and gas. The youth all over the globe are now drawn towards environment preservation and security and for this low maintenance, oil compressors are demanded at a huge number. Reduction of carbon dioxide emission, energy recovery, incorporation of value-added products and services are other key factors which have surged the market to a great height. Especially now, with pollution at its peak, these oil-free air compressors are not just based on revenue for manufacturing and distributing units but also a need for the environment as the whole. Government has also shown active participation in the matters and has provided fundings to the companies and firms which are linked to it. However, these compressors are built up with raw materials whose prices are increasing rapidly, this concerning expenditure can reduce the growth of the market. A rise in consumer awareness and energy resources can drive more traffic in the market. Also, Manufacturers can suffice user demands and requirements for low-cost maintenance of oil compressors and welcome more growth in the global market.
Elgi Equipment Ltd, the leading air compressor dealer, has launched a new LD series of air compressors in June 2020. The company has also upgraded its existing air compressors systems conjointly with Rubber Resources BV to increase the effectiveness of their products. “Our mission is the sustainable re-use of rubber thus it is our priority to make our processes, especially our compressed air, as energy efficient as possible.”, says the General Manager at Rubber Resources. The company has also launched Oil Free Piston compressors in October 2019.
Briggs and Stratton Corp. announces its new strategic supply agreement and started a partnership with Ingersoll Rand Inc. on 10 June 2020. Tyoga container has also announced that it is planning its expansion toward Ingersoll Rand Inc. in June 2020.
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Below 50 HP
• 50-100 HP
• Above 100
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Food and Beverage
• Oil and Gas
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Oil Free Air Compressor Market Companies
• Atlas Copco
• Ingersoll Rand
• Gardner Denver
• General Electric
• Anest Iwata
• Nanjing Compressor
United States Oil Free Air Compressor Market Industry Research Report
Europe Oil Free Air Compressor Market Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Oil Free Air Compressor Market Industry Research Report
20% Free Customization ON ALL PURCHASE
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Decipher is a market research and consultancy firm involved in provision of market reports to organisations of varied sizes; small, large and medium.
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved