Paper Making Machines Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Paper making machines are machines used to manufacture all kinds of paper like tissue paper, A4 paper, napkin paper, etc. The machine works on the principle of the Fourdrinier machine.
A paper making machine is made up of three parts; net, squeezing and heating drying. The net has the fourdrinier wire and cylinder moulder. The squeezing part has the press roll and the papermakers felt. The drying part contains one or more dryers. The paper making process is composed of four sections namely; forming section, pressing section, drying section and the calendar section.
Paper making machines are different but they all have a headbox, wire part, press part, dryer part and the reel. Paper making starts with stock preparation, then it moves on to the wet end, then the dry end and finally the finishing and coating stage which is optional depending on the type of paper being processed. After processing, paper is not normally used in the full length and width in which it leaves the machine. It is usually cut into smaller parts by a reel cutter.
Paper making machines are either semi-automated or fully automated. They are made of stainless steel which makes them last long. They are used in industrial and commercial applications.
Paper Making Machines Market Growth and Trends
The world produces around 400 million tons of paper each year. Paper making machines eases down the production of paper related products and propels its worldwide market. Here are the pertinent factors which drive an optimal demand for this equipment:
• Packaging industries employ an extensive utility of paper fabricating equipment. The global market for packaging is expected to attain a value of 770.5 billion dollars by 2021, with CAGR of 5.6%.
• Most of the developed and developing nations witness a peaking up requirement for paper and paperboards. These paperboards attract a potential application in Asian based educational institutes.
• Next, paper and pulp fabrications firms support an eco-friendly harnessing of paper and related products, especially in North America and Canada.
• Moreover, population expansion has immensely developed the worldwide hospitality sector which extensively employs the use of paper fabricating instruments.
• Additionally, most of the individuals prefer to maintain and follow standard health and hygiene protocols. This makes them use more paper napkins as compared to handmaid or non-woven cloth materials.
• The world experiences a perpetual demand for paper making machines for designingcotton clothes, which has a potential market in both developed and developing continents.
• Finally, most of the households, commercial installations, restaurants, hotels, and other space find paper napkins more suitable to use as compared to other alternatives.
Challenges to Paper Making Machines Market
The predominant restraints to paper making machine market are as follows:
• A switch to digital media as a convenient alternative for paperboards and photographs.
• Government’s initiative to prevent deforestation as the companies procure paper from forest reserves.
Paper Making Machines Market Regional Analysis
Paper Making Machines Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Alpha Napkin Machines, Aman Impex, Beston Machinery Paper Machine, GreenLand Enterprises, HOBEMA machine factory, NSK Ltd., Parason, Popp Maschinenbau GmbH, Rajshree Enterprise, S. L. Paper Machines LLP, Seiko Epson Corporation, Unique Fluid Controls, and Voith GmbH & Co. KGaA.
Paper Making Machines Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Machine Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Specialty paper machine
• Graphic paper machine
• Packaging paper machine
• Tissue Paper Making Machines
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Semi – automatic
• Fully automatic
Distribution Chanel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Direct sale (OEM)
• Indirect sales
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Paper Making Machines Market Companies
• Alpha Napkin Machines
• Aman Impex
• Beston Machinery Paper Machine
• GreenLand Enterprises
• HOBEMA machine factory
• NSK Ltd.
• Popp Maschinenbau GmbH
• Rajshree Enterprise
• S. L. Paper Machines LLP
• Seiko Epson Corporation
• Unique Fluid Controls
• Voith GmbH & Co. KGaA
Available Versions: -
United States Paper Making Machines Market Research Report
Europe Paper Making Machines Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Paper Making Machines Market Research Report
India Paper Making Machines Market Research Report