Pedestrian Detection Market is segmented by Type (Video, Infrared, Hybrid, Others) and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Pedestrian Detection Market shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Pedestrian Detection Market Growth and Trends
The pedestrian detection system market is expected to project a Compound annual growth rate of over 15% during its forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Some of the major factors driving the growth of the market are:
• the growing focus on the safety of pedestrians and passengers, with the number of fatal accidents increasing with technological advancements in more premium vehicles.
• High loss of property and lives across the globe due to poorly advanced automobile systems which have further driven the growth. The market has started campaigns to spread awareness about safety for the 21st century commuter
• Increasing safety regulations for passengers and pedestrians by the government which majorly drive the market
• Rising number of on-road constructions that seem to be increasing the death rate via accidents
• The rise in demand for technologically premium vehicles in the market thus, requiring higher safety measures to those on the road
• Customers increasing their expenditure levels on additional safety features to secure their journeys on the road.
• Production of vehicles incorporated with larger numbers of safety systems that has the ability to detect pedestrians’ actions on the road with any obstacles
• Increasing dire measures for security like gradual braking systems, honking, fading lights and vibrating steering wheels. Vehicle manufacturers are increasing the safety features that leads to higher safety for even the driver and vehicles. Implementation of such preventive measures have been found vital and major drivers of the growth
• The expansion of electric and autonomous vehicles within the projected time horizon due to the firm norms regulated by the government under sustainability that has further empowered this market
• The ability to reduce electrical, mechanical and human errors in the pedestrian system. These are key factors securing the system thus, levelling up the economic growth rate of the market
• The higher innovation rates of autonomous vehicles that have the ability to tackle with security issues for pedestrians and which are also incorporated with features like obstacle distance recognition systems driving the market further.
• The rise in investments for better development of transport systems that are intelligent and safer with various technological benefits
Some challenges faced by this market include:
• The fact that these systems are specialized towards collision management between pedestrians and vehicles, but there is restricted focus towards the dynamics of a pedestrian and behavior analysis of those who travel. The market may lag behind other conventional methods in comparison to this issue
• The increasing knowledge that the pedestrian detection systems might not always prove to be accurate due to factors like:
1) The differences in pedestrians’ appearances based on how they dress
2) Various articulation patterns
3) The presence of accessory that can obstruct one’s detection
4) Increasing number of pedestrians using the crossing at the same time that could bring out several occlusions and glitches in the system
5) Bad weather. There is a high chance of the system turning unreliable in times of extreme weather conditions thus, there is no guarantee in its precision compared to the previously used conventional pedestrian crossing methods that were manual and had less technological advancement but, no disruptions.
Pedestrian Detection Industry Regional Analysis
Pedestrian Detection Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For this market research, pedestrian detection is defined as an automatic system that is equipped with camera features linked to sensors in the front framework of the vehicles that scan the road ahead and can engage the automatic emergency braking system to stop the vehicle if it detects a pedestrian in its path. The pedestrian detection system is also part of the advanced driving assistance systems since they assist the driver in checking for accidents and supporting safer driving circumstances. The increased, rising population, together with the increase in the average number of vehicles on the road, is the main reason for the increasing need for pedestrian detection systems. The main reason for using the system is to reduce human loss due to errors occurring on the road. The low number of manufacturers of advanced pedestrian detection systems coupled with the rise in the number of autonomous vehicles in the market are considered the major reasons for the large opportunities to supply this system existing in the market.
Pedestrian Detection Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Robert Bosch GmbH, Mobileye, Continental Reifen, Deutschland GmbH, DENSO Corporation, BMW and Toyota Motor Corporation.
Pedestrian Detection Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2021 – 2028)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2021 – 2028)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Pedestrian Detection Industry Companies
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Continental Reifen
• Deutschland GmbH
• DENSO Corporation
• Toyota Motor Corporation
Available Versions of Pedestrian Detection Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved