Pneumatic Positioner Market is segmented by Product Type (Linear Positioner and Rotary Positioner), and by End-user (Oil and gas, Metals and mining, Water and wastewater, Chemical and petrochemical, and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Pneumatic Positioner Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A pneumatic positioner is a force balance tool that uses controlled pneumatic output pressure to regulate the position of valve actuators. The pneumatic positioner collects information pneumatic signal from a control device and transmit an increased or decreased outcome signal to a control valve to secure the control valve plug transmit correctly and is positioned suitably on the valve seat.
A pneumatic positioner is a tool working on force balance standard to position the Control Valve stem according to the pneumatic signal obtained from a regulator or manual loading station. This is regardless of actuator hysteresis, packing box friction, or unbalanced forces on the valve plug. Thus, the positioner guarantees an accurate and valid operation of the Control Valve.
Merchants in the chemical and petrochemical industry use a pneumatic positioner is a force balance equipment that utilizes controlled pneumatic output pressure for regulating positions of valve actuators. The application of pneumatic positioners in industrial mechanization for controlling the motion in valve actuators enhances the productivity of the equipment.
Pneumatic Positioner Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Globally growing demand and consumption of oil has encouraged oil and gas companies to deal with several operations simultaneously that require to be properly planned, executed, observed, and maintained on time. Thus, oil and gas companies are always looking for improved and innovative ways to meet the growing energy demand as well as to enhance operational efficiency and reduce operating cost of the plant. Thus, rising demand for energy across the world has augmented the number of installations of pneumatic positioners to support efficient operation of the oil and gas industry.
• The increasing demand for customized pneumatic positioners is considered to be a key factor fueling the growth of the pneumatic positioner market. Manufacturers of valve positioners are providing a wide range of customizable products of coating and body material of the positioners to differentiate themselves from other leading vendors.
• Wide availability of customizable products aid different end-users to select appropriate customized products as per their application requirements thus encouraging overall growth of the market.
• Increasing usage of digital or smart valve positioners is another key trend gaining traction in the market. These positioners can analyze the functioning of the valves by collecting data about the valves, thereby leading to a upsurge in demand. Therefore, manufacturers are able to produce analytical models which help to improve the operational efficiency of the plant.
• Smart positioners are increasingly being adopted by end-users as it offers more operational efficiency than the other conventional positioners.
• The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the near future. Asian countries such as China and India, are experiencing strong growth in the industrial sector including chemical and petrochemical, metals and mining, water & wastewater treatment, oil and gas, and other related industries. This is expected to be a major factor that drives the demand and thereby boost the market.
• Also, the demand for improved and innovative wastewater treatment systems has been driven by the growing urban population. This will increase the demand for pneumatic positioners in Asia Pacific.
• The pneumatic positioner market is driven by the requirement of customized pneumatic positioners. Moreover,factors like increasing need for pneumatic positioners for large-volume control actuator applications will possibly trigger the market towards a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period.
Challenging factors for the industry :
• However, the fluctuation in raw material prices for manufacturing pneumatic positioners might reduce the growth of the market in the future. Any volatility in raw material prices steers manufacturing companies away from adopting pneumatic positioners, and thus limits the growth of the market.
Pneumatic Positioner Market Regional Analysis
Pneumatic Positioner Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: ABB, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Company, Flowserve Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, and Honeywell International Inc.
Pneumatic Positioner Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Linear Positioner
• Rotary Positioner
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Oil and gas
• Metals and mining
• Water and wastewater
• Chemical and petrochemical
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Pneumatic Positioner Market Companies
• Emerson Electric Co.
• General Electric Company
• Flowserve Corporation
• Schneider Electric SE
• Honeywell International Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Pneumatic Positioner Market Research Report
Europe Pneumatic Positioner Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Pneumatic Positioner Market Research Report
India Pneumatic Positioner Market Research Report
20% Free Customization ON ALL PURCHASE
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
Market Decipher is a market research and consultancy firm involved in provision of market reports to organisations of varied sizes; small, large and medium.
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved