Print on Demand Market is segmented by Platform (Software, Service), by Software (Stand-alone, Integrated), by Product (Apparel, Home Decor, Drinkware), by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa, Rest of World) and Print on Demand Market companies (Printful, Teespring, SPOD (Spreadshirt), Gelato, Teelaunch, Apliiq, Amplifier, TeePublic(Redbubble), Printify, Gooten, T-Pop, JetPrint Fulfillment, CustomCat, Printed Mint)
The Print on Demand Market was estimated at USD 4903.3 million in 2021 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 26.7 % during the forecast period.
• The demand for print on demand is driven by factors such as increasing disposable income, internet penetration, smartphone adoption, and growing inclination for fashion apparel and unique products. E-commerce sales are also fuelling the print on demand market growth. COVD-19 had a positive impact on the market. In response to the lockdown restrictions, people shifted to online shopping, and print on demand products experienced growth.
• The pandemic also led to the sale of print on demand products such as custom face masks. Sales of home décor products have increased as people have adapted to remote working and staying at home. print on demand is expected to grow due to this factor.
• Customers can print on demand using print on demand platforms. Artists and merchants who own a print on demand business and want to sell their designs can either connect their existing online store or create a new one depending on the platform. The service provider will then print the orders and ship the product to the customer to provide end-to-end fulfillment.
• Artists or creators having little or no control over their work inhibits the market. The artists cannot control the quality of the products, and not all of them know who the clients are. This may cause dissatisfaction among clients, and they may seek alternative solutions. Digitalization and e-commerce are two of the key drivers for the print on demand market revenue.
Over the forecast period, a 28.4% CAGR is projected in the service segment.
• Platform-wise, the print on demand market is segmented into software and services. Drop-shipping services and end-to-end fulfilment services have become more common due to the growing number of providers. Additionally, the companies offer marketing & branding services like custom packaging and creative services like photography and graphic design. Print on demand merchants and artists can take advantage of these services for convenience and flexibility.
• In 2021, software accounted for the largest revenue share and is expected to continue dominating throughout the forecast period. The growth of the software segment can be attributed to the fact that print on demand service providers are investing more in technology. Software providers offer solutions such as application programming interfaces (APIs) and design-making tools. Using the API, print on demand merchants can integrate their existing online store with a print on demand platform.
• Print on-demand industry revenue accounted for the largest share in 2021 for the integrated segment and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. A CAGR of 23.7% is forecasted during the forecast period. The increase in awareness and popularity of integrated software can be attributed to this. Several third-party e-commerce platforms and ease of connecting drive the growth of this segment. Flexible solutions, enhanced computing power, and cost-efficiency are also driving the demand for integrated solutions.
• Stand-alone segments are forecast to grow at 26.7% CAGR over the forecast period and maintain their position. Many print on demand platforms, including Australias Redbubble Group and the U.S.s Zazzle Inc., are stand-alone platforms. Artists or merchants can sell their designs on the stand-alone platform, which acts as a marketplace. It makes it easier for sellers since they dont have to worry about technical details.
• With a CAGR of 27.7%, the home décor segment is expected to register the highest growth rate. Remote working has risen globally since the pandemic, as more people are staying at home and looking to improve their home environment. A wide range of products in the home & living category, such as mats, cushions, posters, and others, are giving customers more options, which is driving the print on demand market shares.
North America has dominated the print on demand market sales since 2021 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. Technology infrastructure, stable economies, and the presence of manufacturing facilities for print on demand products all contribute to the growth of the market. Some of the largest print on demand companies, like Printful, Printify, and Zazzle, are based in the United States. Several companies from outside North America have fulfillment centers in the region, including Norway-based Gelato and Australia-based Redbubble Ltd.
Over the forecast period, Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR of 27.9%. Several major players are expected to drive the growth. A growing number of online shoppers and increasing internet penetration are key growth drivers for the regional print on demand market size. The regional market is expected to grow as a result of technological advancements and the presence of several large textile companies.
|Forecast Year (2032) Market Size||$4,903.3 Million|
|Forecast Period CAGR||26.7%|
Market Trends, Drivers, and Restraints; Revenue Estimation and Forecast; Segmentation Analysis; Impact of COVID-19; Companies’ Strategic Developments; List of Mega Projects; Major Contracts Won by Key Players; End User Capacity & Workforce Analysis; Company Profiling
|Market Size by Segments||By Platform Type, By Product Type, By Software Type|
Key Companies & Market Share Insights
It is characterized by a fragmented competitive landscape, since it is dominated by global and regional players. Companies are adopting strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and agreements to survive the highly competitive environment and enhance their business footprints. To maintain a competitive advantage over other market players, service providers invest significant funds in research and development to develop advanced products.
Prodigi Group, for instance, acquired Kite Tech Ltd., a company specializing in print on demand products from Canon Europe, in September 2019. In combination with the API platform of Prodigi Group, Kite Tech Ltd.s e-commerce software is expected to assist the company in increasing sales and reducing production and inventory management costs. The global print on demand market is dominated by companies such as Printful, Gelato, Teelaunch, Teespring, SPOD (Spreadshirt), Apliiq, Amplifier, Printify, TeePublic (Redbubble), Gooten, T-Pop, CustomCat, JetPrint Fulfillment, and Printed Mint.
Years considered for this report
• Historical Years: 2018-2021
• Base Year: 2021
• Forecast Period: 2022-2032
Print on Demand Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2032)
• Data breakdown for application Industries (2022 – 2032)
• Integration and collaboration analysis of companies
• Capacity analysis with application sector breakdown
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategies adopted by emerging companies
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Platform Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
Software Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2032)
• Home Decor
Country Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 – 2032)
• North America
• United States
• United Kingdom
• Rest of the Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of the APAC
• Rest of the World
• Middle East
• Rest of the World
Print on Demand Market companies:
• JetPrint Fulfillment
• Printed Mint
Available Versions of Print on Demand Market Report: -
United States Print on Demand Market Research Report
Europe Print on Demand Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Print on Demand Market Research Report
India Print on Demand Market Research Report
• Customization can be done in the existing research scope to cater to your specific
requirements without any extra charges* (terms and conditions apply)
• Send us a query to get the Table of Contents and Research Scope along with the research scope and proposal.
Fill the sample request form OR reach out directly to David Correa at his email:- email@example.com
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved