Protective Motor Bike Riding Market is segmented by Product (Helmets, Apparel, Others), and by Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Protective Motor Bike Riding Market shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Protective Motor Bike Riding Market Growth and Trends
The Protective Motorbike Riding Market is anticipated to poise a compound annual growth rate of approximately 7.9% during its forecast period from 2019 to 2025. The market’s momentum is projected to rise up to USD 2 Billion by 2024 as a result of several factors and strategies that encourage its growth. Its base year was 2019 and ever since the growth rate has only been showing consistent increments on daily basis.
The factors racing the growth of this industry include:
• The continuous increase in the sales of motorbikes over the past few years with countries coming up with various innovations of bikes at relatively affordable rates for everyone
• The growing liking for the trend of biking and convincing deals and promotions offering motorbike gear with additional benefits around the globe
• Increasing brand image in the market to support all social media campaigns spreading awareness
• Development of certain online communities that has influencers who provide information about the diversity of the protective riding motorbike market that includes millions of followers seeking to buy protective motorbikes
• The ability to provide bike touring packages as promotions that are affordable by various companies in the sector to get in a higher customer-base.
• Increased improvement in product features like helmets integrated with Bluetooth capability, which enables an individual to answer phone calls, listen to music, and even get driving directions, have also helped in the increased demand of these gears.
• Improvements to the market through enhanced riding gear rich in diversity by manufacturers to attract and capture a sustainable market share plus stability in the vastly fragmented market.
• In the market other safety modes like riding gloves have also substantially evolved with knuckle protectors, material that fully envelopes the palms and fingers thus, optimizing safety. Such secure measurements have driven the demand for motorbikes in the market because it minimizes risks in case of an accident to the rider.
• Increase in the market due to the growing preferences of customers for more technologically advanced motor bikes with also those that are composed of phone charging ports in them that brings up multi-functionality along with comfort.
• The rising disposable income of the urban people, that matches up with a desire to travel and enjoy life to the maximum which manipulates them to make safer choices with less environmental pollution secured
• The rising demand for efficient products with safety features worth the price which has become the growing trend for majority of the 21st century commuter due to the high numbers of high-income families
• Premiumization down the down the market extension lines reinforcing its growth as twice as those motorbikes with restricted safety gear and features.
• The rising unsuitable riding conditions because of a lack in infrastructure and highly unfavorable traffic conditions with the urbanization going on in the world that has escalated the on-road traffic accidents on high scale. To secure the lives of the world’s bike riders the manufacturers have come up with product-premiumization that increases the effort taken to innovate better safety gear while increasing the expenditure for the market’s growth. The price may increase, however, the sales will grow even stronger because consumers will prefer their safety higher.
Some major challenges faced by the market include:
• Lack of cost-efficiency for consumers of rural areas which may increase the preferences for affordable motorbike which still have a certain level of safety gear fitted
• The rising demand for motorbikes with multiple-add on features which would make the market rich in diversity. The conventional motorbikes which were already in use before technological advancements would be the ideal preference in this case
• Abrupt fluctuations in the price of raw materials. A lot of workforce and enormous amounts of raw materials are put together in innovating these bikes such as the safety features like knee guards, helmets, elbow guards. However, if the government imposes high costings on these raw materials, less product will be innovated due to the inability for manufacturers to import new raw materials, thus decreasing the economic growth rate and effectiveness of the protective motor bike riding market vastly
• In case the rate of sales on this market suffers a huge decline, manufacturers will not be able to settle wages to the laborers taking up large efforts to bring profit to the market. This could even escalate profoundly towards bankruptcy which, the conventional bikes market would not suffer from.
Protective Motor Bike Riding Industry Regional Analysis
Protective Motor Bike Riding Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For this market research, protective motorbike riding is the use of protective gear when riding motorcycles. Protective motorbike equipment includes a helmet, jacket, pants, shoes, as well as gloves. Protective motorbike clothing is heavier and thicker than regular clothing; they are also waterproof and are designed safety armors. Protective motorbike riding helps to avoid damaging and tearing of your skin during accidents; additionally, using a protective motorbike helmet and protective clothing helps to guard the body against the head to the toe and minimizes serious injuries. Other advantages of protective motorbike riding are protected from harsh weather conditions and leaving a good impression on those who see you with the protective gear. The demand for protective motorbike riding equipment has resulted in the development of improved and additional safety features among this equipment. Protective motorbike riding companies are increasing their budget on research and development to offer innovative products with added safety features. The increasing campaign for protective motorbike riding has also increased the awareness related to road safety and for premium motorbikes.
Protective Motor Bike Riding Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Alpinestars Spa, Arai Helmet (Europe) BV, Dainese, Spa, FLY Racing, Fox Racing Inc., Monomoy Capital Partners, Schuberth GmbH, Sena Technologies Inc., Shoei Co. Ltd., and Sullivans Inc.
Protective Motor Bike Riding Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2021 – 2028)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2021 – 2028)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2021 - 2028)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Protective Motor Bike Riding Industry Companies
• Alpinestars Spa
• Arai Helmet (Europe) BV
• Dainese Spa
• FLY Racing
• Fox Racing Inc.
• Monomoy Capital Partners
• Schuberth GmbH
• Sena Technologies Inc.
• Shoei Co. Ltd.
• Sullivans Inc.
Available Versions of Protective Motor Bike Riding Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved