Railway Couplers Market is segmented by Product (Semi-automatic Railway Couplers and Automatic Railway Couplers), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Railway Couplers Market Size shall reach a value of $257.89 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Railway couplers are devices used to engage rolling stock in a train to increase the convenience and flexibility of railway systems. It is a device used for attaching railway cars on a train. Railway couplers with high storage capability are used to store substantial scale data such as action cameras, drones, and video surveillance systems.
Railway couplers are majorly used in the railway industry. The notion of basic coupling in railway coupler operations is attaining significance as basic coupling enables trains to run closer without any form of physical contact. Railway coupling strengthens the usefulness of railway freight services by reducing the cost associated with transportation and time needed. It also eradicates the desire for automated coupling.
There are two various types of railway couplers in the units and they are automatic couplers and semi-permanent couplers. Semi-permanent couplers allow a strong connection between vehicles forming a unit and automatic couplers allow the coupling with another unit.
Railway Couplers Market Growth and Trends
• Railway couplers are utilised to connect rolling stock in a train to increase the flexibility and convenience of railway systems.
• Railway couplers with high storage capacity are utilisedto store large scale data such as drones, action cameras and video surveillance systems.
• Rising trend of implementation of automation technologies and capturing high-definition pictures and videos across different sectors are driving the necessity for railway couplers.
• Additionally, the concept of virtual coupling in railway coupler systems is gaining prominence as virtual coupling allows trains to run closer without any physical contact. Virtual coupling augments the effectiveness of railway freight services by lessening the time requirement, cost involved with transportation and eradicate the usage of mechanical coupling.
• The concept of virtual coupling is in the stage of research and development, though it is expected to gain importance in future.
• Investment in new railway projects by various countries to improve their domestic as well as international connectivity and logistics channels is driving the railway couplers market
• The Indian Government has permitted multiple railway projects as well as construction of new railway lines and doubling of existing lines.
• Additionally China has invested significantly in railway networks development to connect several Asian and European countries. Similarly, several new railway projects are under planning and construction stages in multiple countries.
• Type-wise the global railway couplers market can be divided into semi-automatic railway couplers and automatic railway couplers
• The semi-automatic railway couplers segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, as semi-automatic railway couplers ensure an enduring mechanical and pneumatic connection between vehicles
• Product-wise the Railway Couplers Market can be classified into Semi-automatic Railway Couplers and Automatic Railway Couplers
• Key manufacturers operating in the global railway couplers market are:
o Dellner Couplers
o Nippon Steel Corporation
o Escorts Group
o Titagarh Wagons
o Voith Group
• Railway projects require huge capital investment for any kind of construction development and related work. This is a huge cost burden for the national economy affecting the project implementation negatively.
• Significant capital investment leads to delay between project planning, start of construction work, and project completion. These delays impacts the demand for railway couplers, thereby hampering the growth of the market negatively.
Railway Couplers Market Regional Analysis
Railway Couplers Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Dellner Couplers, Nippon Steel Corporation, Escorts Group, Titagarh Wagons, and Voith Group. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include North America Slide Rails Market and Vehicle Roadside Assistance Market.
Railway Couplers Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Semi-automatic Railway Couplers
• Automatic Railway Couplers
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Railway Couplers Market Companies
• Dellner Couplers
• Nippon Steel Corporation
• Escorts Group
• Titagarh Wagons
• Voith Group
Available Versions: -
United States Railway Couplers Market Research Report
Europe Railway Couplers Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Railway Couplers Market Research Report
India Railway Couplers Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved