Roll Slitting Machines Market is segmented by Operation Type (Automatic, Semi- automatic, and Manual), and by Slitter Blade (Large Circular Blade and Fixed Band Blade), and by Distribution Channel (Direct Sales [OEM] and Indirect Sales.), and by Industry (Paper & Pulp, Textile, Packaging, and Others [Manufacturing]), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
A roll slitting machine is an industrial tool used to cut massive rolls of materials, such as paper and aluminum, into narrower rolls in certain dimensions. Roll slitting machines are also referred to as bologna cutters, baloney slicers, or log slitters.
A roll slitting machine has two different types of slitting, and they are rewind slitting and log slitting. Log slitting is utilized to roll the material without conducting the process of re-reeling or unrolling. Rewind slitting is reversed or run through knives or lasers to establish narrower rolls before being rewound on one or more shafts.
Roll slitting machines are generally used in industries where coating, material printing, and lamination occurs. The machine is productive and provides ultimate efficiency. Furthermore, Slitting machines are also commonly used in the packaging industry to slit the plastic rolls into slimmer rolls, which can be used on the packaging machine.
Roll Slitting Machines Market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Roll Slitting Machines Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Role slitting machine market will grow evidently due to their high demand in applications like log cutting, material printing, lamination, etc. in various manufacturing sectors from both developed and developing economies all over the globe.
• Rising implementation of the role slitting machines in various important end user sectors like plastic, paper and printing industries for various applications, will ensure a rapid boost to the growth of the role slitting machines market during the assessment period.
• Rising implementation of technological advancements like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet Of Things( IOT) ensures higher precision and efficiency in work with these role slitting machines, thereby is projected to experience a substantial growth in the market. The implementation of technically advanced methodologies in the paper industry which include high R&D (Research & Development) and new automation and digitalization techniques of paper slitting machine to ensure higher accuracy, will drive the demand and growth of the role slitting machines market even further.
• Growing trends in the paper slitting machine industry which include installation of automatic paper slitting machine industry, to provide more accuracy, productivity, reduce human hardwork and mistakes, etc. thereby ensuring new profit margin milestones and a overall growth boost to the market.
• North America is expected to hold a major share and ensure market growth because it holds a strong position in the manufacturing market. The role slitting machines in the Asia Pacific region will experience a boost in its’ growth due to rising adoption of them in paper, textile and printing industries. Europe will contribute to the growth and expansion of the role slitting machines market because of rising prices of pulp and packaging industries for operations of die cutting or shearing.
Challenges for the industry :Majority of the governments, specially in the US and UK regions are implementing stringent regulations on the operation of these role slitting machines for safety purposes, but this in turn is hampering the demand of the machines, thereby hinders the whole role slitting machines market globally.
Roll Slitting Machines Market Regional Analysis
The Global Roll Slitting Machines’ market accounts for $417.4 million in 2019, and it will hold $548.6 million by 2031, increasing at a CAGR of 3.5%. North America is estimated to share a major part of the market due to its manufacturing units. The second largest revenue generation will be held by the Asia Pacific due to the increased usage of the Roll Slitting Machines. Europe will share fair revenue due to the increased market prices and demand. Companies which are contributing significantly to the growth of the market include ALS, CMS Converting Cevenini SRL, Ghezzi and Annoni, Oteman, Orion Graphic Machinery, KM Trivedi Engineering Pvt. Ltd., R. K. Label Printing Machinery Private Limited, Syegea, Wind Moller, and Holscher Machinery .s., Hari ram Engineering, Kashif Saeed Generac Trading LLC, Ghezzi and Annoni. Countries like China, USA, Japan, and Europe held maximum revenue due to the setting of maximum manufacturing units and packaging industries.
Roll Slitting Machines Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: ALS, CMC Converting Machinery Cevenini Srl, Ghezzi & Annoni, H. R. (Paper) Machinery Private Limited, Hariram Engineering, K M Trivedi Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Kashif Saeed General Trading LLC, Kuen Yuh Machinery Engineering Co., Ltd., Manfred Oilk Rohrwerkstechnik GmbH & CO. KG, Orion Graphic Machinery, Oteman, R. K. Label Printing Machinery Private Limited, Rosenthal MFG, and Svegea, Windmoller & Holscher Machinery k.s. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Industrial Roller Chain Drives Market and Tube Rolling Machine Market.
Roll Slitting Machines Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Operation Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Slitter Blade Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Large Circular Blade
• Fixed Band Blade
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Direct Sales (OEM)
• Indirect Sales
Industry Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Paper & Pulp
• Others (Manufacturing)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Roll Slitting Machines Market Companies
• CMC Converting Machinery Cevenini Srl
• Ghezzi & Annoni
• H. R. (Paper) Machinery Private Limited
• Hariram Engineering
• K M Trivedi Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
• Kashif Saeed General Trading LLC
• Kuen Yuh Machinery Engineering Co., Ltd.
• Manfred Oilk Rohrwerkstechnik GmbH & CO. KG
• Orion Graphic Machinery
• R. K. Label Printing Machinery Private Limited
• Rosenthal MFG
• Windmoller & Holscher Machinery k.s.
Available Versions: -
United States Roll Slitting Machines Market Research Report
Europe Roll Slitting Machines Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Roll Slitting Machines Market Research Report
India Roll Slitting Machines Market Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved