Rotary Cutters Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
In agriculture, a rotary cutter is an equipment that is mostly pulled behind a tractor and powered by the power take-off. The equipment uses large blades of edged metal to cut heavy bushes, weeds, and even small trees. A rotary cutter is an essential tool used by seasonal farmers to prepare the land for agriculture. Rotary cutters are also used to lessen the casualty of topsoil in agricultural fields during land preparation.
Rotary cutters are made up of thick gauge steel components and are constructed to guarantee low equipment damage from rocks, stumps, e.t.c, on the field. These cutters are capable of working in tough circumstances. They prepared the land for agriculture within a limited time.
Rotary cutters are used in the agricultural industry, mostly by farmers. Some rotary cutter factories improve their product quality by combining outstanding features such as sharp cutting blades mounted on hydraulic pivots. Rotary cutters enhance agricultural production, thus empowering essential conditions for farming. Rotary cutters assist in prompt agricultural land preparation.
Rotary Cutters Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors :
• Increasing need to get the agricultural land ready at a fast rate has boosted the demand for rotary cutters among farmers. The large skilled workforce and high levels of agricultural farm mechanization has augmented the adoption of rotary cutters among users in this region.
• Additionally, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly in the near future. Growing adoption of rotary cutters in agricultural farms due to growing need for the faster land preparation for agriculture is one of the key factors driving the demand for rotary cutters, thereby encouraging the growth of the market in the coming years. Moreover, growing need for agricultural production across the world is expected to enhance the demand for rotary cutters among users in the upcoming years.
• Land preparation is the process of cleaning the land for agricultural production by removing stones, grass, and other obstacles. Rotary cutters improve the agricultural production, thus providing necessary conditions for farming.
• Rotary cutter manufacturers are presenting with innovative designs of rotary cutters that give better durability. Extra shield in some rotary cutters protect the related parts from wear and tear.
The total maintenance cost of the rotary cutters decreases due to the addition of such innovative features thereby accelerating the growth of the global rotatory cutter market.
• Rotary cutters help in fast agricultural land preparation which is expected to drive the growth of the market in the next few years.
• Based on product, the global rotary cutters market can be divided into spindle rotary cutters, multi and flex-wing rotary cutters accounted for leading share of the rotary cutters market as they are equipped with multiple spindles and offer high working width as compared to flex-wing rotary cutters. This segment is projected to increase its market share and maintain its dominance during the upcoming years.
• Increasing of agricultural and forestry used fields expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, increasing adoption of rotary cutter will drive growth in United States and Europe markets.
Challenging factors :
• Rotary cutters rotate at very high speed and thus objects such as stones, bottles, roots, and other debris can damage the equipment, thereby affecting its performance.
• Moreover, improper handling and irregular maintenance of the equipment causes injury to labourers and other operators in the field.
• Therefore, high risk associated with the handling of rotary cutters is projected to hinder the growth of the market. There needs to have regular maintenance sessions.
Rotary Cutters Market Regional Analysis
Rotary Cutters Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: AGCO Corporation, Deere & Company, CNH Industrial N.V., Kubota Corporation, Alamo Group, Inc., and Woods Equipment Co., Inc.
Rotary Cutters Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Spindle rotary cutters
• Flex-wing rotary cutters
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Rotary Cutters Market Companies
• AGCO Corporation
• Deere & Company
• CNH Industrial N.V.
• Kubota Corporation
• Alamo Group, Inc.
• Woods Equipment Co., Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Rotary Cutters Market Research Report
Europe Rotary Cutters Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Rotary Cutters Market Research Report
India Rotary Cutters Market Research Report