Rotary Rakes Market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Rotary rake is a kind of agricultural rake, equipped with adequately formed windrows. These rakes are used to cultivate yields at peak nutritional value and to enable hay to dry faster. Rotary rakes are produced with attached long flexible tines. These tines help to lift and dispose hay neatly into the windrow.
Rotary rakes are majorly and largely used in the agricultural industry. The tool allows the harvest of crops at their peak nutritional value with little dependency on the weather. The gentle raking action ensures that the leaves remain intact for maximum quality.
A rotary rake can also be used in the evening to safeguard the hay from morning dew. Afterward, a tedder is used to spread it in the following day so that the hay can dry fast. The rotary rake is one of the important tools in farming.
Rotary Rakes Market Growth and Trends
• A rotary rake is a special type of agricultural rake which is equipped with well-formed windrow (a long line of raked hay, corn sheaves, or peats laid out to dry in the wind).
• These rakes are used in agricultural processes at high nutritional value and to assist in faster drying of hay.
• Rotary rake are attached with long flexible tines (a prong or sharp point such as that on a fork or antler), which are helpful in lifting and depositing hay cleanly into the windrow.
• These rakes are widely used in Europe.
• Dairy farmers are demanding quality forages for maintaining the competition in dairy industry across several countries.
• Various organizations in different countries have started the expansion of dairy farms, which focuses the demand for good quality forages.
• A Thailand based vendor, Dairy-Farming Promotion Organisation (DPO) has planned to expand production capacity.
• These dairy farms expansion mainly deals with the import of livestock such as cattle along with building of farms, which increases the demand for quality forages.
• These growing demands for quality forages play a vital role to drive the global rotary rakes market as these rakes are very important and influential on the production of quality forages.
• The global Rotary Rakes Marketcan be classified asSingle Rotor Rotary Rakes and Multi-Rotor Rotary Rakes,based on type.
• Based on application, the global rotary rakes market can be divided intoHeavy Crops and Light Crops
• The global rotary rakes market can divided based on regionis as follows :
North &South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
• It is expected that rising demand for Quality Forages will drive growthin the global rotary rakes market
• Quality raking influences the quality of hay, regrowth in plant and efficiency in irrigation. As number of passes of rotary rakes in the field affects the plant regrowth negatively, farmers worldwide prefer rotary rakes that offer large working widths. This has led to introduction of new models of rotary rakes with improved working widths in the market.
• Several types of hay rakes are found in the market that can be used as substitute in agricultural field.
• Substitutes of rotary rakes involved side delivery rakes, V rakes and wheel rakes.
• This easy availability of hay rakes play a negative effect on the global rotary rakes market in the coming years.
Rotary Rakes Market Regional Analysis
Rotary Rakes Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: AGCO Corporation, Deere & Company, CNH Industrial N.V., Kubota Corporation, H&S Manufacturing Co., Inc., POTTINGER Agricultural Technology, Krone NA, Inc., Enorossi Company, Sitrex Company, and KUHN Group. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Rotary Klin Market and Potted Plants Market.
Rotary Rakes Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Single Rotor Rotary Rakes
• Multi-Rotor Rotary Rakes
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Heavy Crops
• Light Crops
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Rotary Rakes Market Companies
• AGCO Corporation
• Deere & Company
• CNH Industrial N.V.
• Kubota Corporation
• H&S Manufacturing Co., Inc.
• POTTINGER Agricultural Technology
• Krone NA, Inc.
• Enorossi Company
• Sitrex Company, and KUHN Group
Available Versions: -
United States Rotary Rakes Market Research Report
Europe Rotary Rakes Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Rotary Rakes Market Research Report
India Rotary Rakes Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.