Rough-Terrain Crane Market is segmented by Type (Up to 25 Ton, 26 Ton - 74 Ton, 75 Ton - 100 Ton, and Above 100 Ton), and by Application (Construction, Industries, Utilities, and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Rough-Terrain Crane Market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Rough-terrain crane is a kind of hydraulic crane utilized for moving, loading, lifting, and unloading heavy equipment across industrial, utilities, construction, and other application areas. Rough-terrain cranes are mainly designed to work over different types of surfaces (off-road and rough-terrain).
Rough-Terrain crane is assembled on a body with four huge rubber tires that can climb over rough ground and maintain friction on difficult terrain. They are more portable than most other kinds of off-road cranes. This means that they can fit into closed spaces. Outriggers provide strength for raising operations, and by using a hoist and hydraulic boom, rough terrain cranes can lift heavy loads to outstanding heights.
Rough terrain cranes are largely used in different industries like oil & gas, mining, construction, and non-residential infrastructure. One major reason why the rough terrain crane is supposed versatile is that the cab is used for both operating and driving the crane.
Rough-Terrain Crane Market Growth and Trends
• Rough-Terrain Crane is a special type of hydraulic crane used for lifting, moving, loading and unloading heavy material at the time of construction, industrial utilities and other application areas.
• Rough-Terrain Cranes are mainly designed to work on rough and off-road applications and surfaces.
• In the past the demand for high capacity Rough-Terrain Cranes had increased due to increase in application in the industrial and energy sector.
• It engages in constructing Arial work platform, cranes and material processing machinery.
• Growth of the Rough-Terrain Crane market is due to the strong growth of utilities infrastructure.
• Advanced countries especially USA and countries in Western Europe are facing strong growth in renewable utilities infrastructure.
• Rough-Terrain Cranes are widely installed for different applications in the installation and maintenance of utilities infrastructure and machineries.
• Hence, the demand of utilities infrastructure boosts the growth of the Rough Terrain Crane market in near future.
• The global rough-terrain crane market can be classified based on type : Up to 25 Ton, 26 Ton - 74 Ton, 75 Ton - 100 Ton and Above 100 Ton
• Application-wise, the rough-terrain crane market can be divided into:Construction, Industries, Utilities and Others
• The rough-terrain crane market can divided based on region is as follows :
North & Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa.
• The growth of rough-terrain crane in European market is driven by increase inupgradation, repair & rehabilitation of the existing infrastructure and power grids & distribution networks, where Germany and the United Kingdom are the major markets with continuous increase in construction values of both public and private sectors. As far as other markets are concerned North America especially the U.S. is a major market. With steady developments in commercial and residential structures in the region, the demand for the market will increase further.
• The purchase of Rough-Terrain Cranes involves huge investment and maintenance cost.
• Generally, Rough-Terrain Cranes are preferred by the customers and end users. Hence small scale construction activities need equipment such as Rough Terrain Cranes, which has the capacity to load and unload heavy materials, on a temporary basis.
• Availability of Rough-Terrain Cranes on rent and high initial investment linked with these cranes may hamper the growth of the market in the coming year.
Rough-Terrain Crane Market Regional Analysis
Rough-Terrain Crane Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Liebherr Group, The Manitowoc Company, Inc., Terex Corporation, Tadano Ltd., Kato Works Co., Ltd., Manitex International Inc. (U.S.), TIL Limited (India), ENTREC Corporation (Canada), Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (China), Broderson Manufacturing Corporation (U.S.), SANY GROUP (China), and Maxim Crane Works, L.P. (U.S.). Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Marine Deck Cranes Market and Hydrualic Crane Market.
Rough-Terrain Crane Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Up to 25 Ton
• 26 Ton - 74 Ton
• 75 Ton - 100 Ton
• Above 100 Ton
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Rough-Terrain Crane Market Companies
• Liebherr Group
• The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
• Terex Corporation
• Tadano Ltd.
• Kato Works Co., Ltd.
• Manitex International Inc. (U.S.)
• TIL Limited (India)
• ENTREC Corporation (Canada)
• Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (China)
• Broderson Manufacturing Corporation (U.S.)
• SANY GROUP (China)
• Maxim Crane Works, L.P. (U.S.)
Available Versions: -
United States Rough-Terrain Crane Market Research Report
Europe Rough-Terrain Crane Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Rough-Terrain Crane Market Research Report
India Rough-Terrain Crane Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved