Sanitary Valves Market is segmented by Product (Control Valves, Single Seat Valves, Double Seat Valves, and Butterfly Valves), and by End-user (Processed Food Industry, Beverages Industry, Dairy Industry, and Pharmaceuticals Industry), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
A sanitary valve is a type of valve that meets medical standards or food standards. A sanitary valve must not possess crevices or cavities that can apprehend channels that bacteria can feed on and reproduce. Any part that makes any form of contact with the medium are mirror polished, and radiuses must be of minimal size to avoid medium attachment or entanglement. Sanitary valves are built for use in applications needing clean or sanitary processing.
Sanitary Valves Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
While brass, plastic, and other materials are adequate for use in sanitary applications, stainless steel is mostly preferred. The valves sealing surface must be non-toxic. For instance, the equipment for soft sealing and hard sealing can be steel, stainless, and rubber. There are various kinds of sanitary valves that sanitary ball valves, sanitary butterfly valves, and sanitary checks.
Sanitary valves are mostly used in the food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries to preserve a great level of hygiene during the production process. This type of valve is largely used in sanitary areas of food processing, hospitals, and pharmaceutical factories.
Sanitary Valves Market Growth and Trends
• Increasing demand to maintain a hygienic environment in agricultural, food, and pharmaceutical industries plays a major role in promoting the demand for sanitary valves and thus augmenting the growth of the market in the near future.
• Increase in automation in the industries requires valves for the purpose of controlling and maintaining liquid and gas flow.
• Sanitary valves play a key role in fluid management systems in the above industries. The rise in the use of sanitary fittings in food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries has enhanced the growth of the sanitary valves market.
• Rapid growth of manufacturing and processing industry sector, safety assurance, and reduced need of manual handling have further encouraged the growth of global valves & actuators market.
• The advent of valve positioner technology is one of the newer trends in the global sanitary valves market. Besides, sanitary valve companies offer smart positioners to make observations and maintain records of information for online diagnosis. This helps in early recognition of faults in valves thus bolstering the sanitary valves market’s growth.
• Moreover, end-users are now adopting extensive sanitary practices more and more during the production process owing to stringent government regulations to maintain hygiene in food & beverages and pharmaceutical industries, thus ensuring market growth on a large scale.
• Smart positioners give high precision and stability. These benefits of smart positioners are expected to be one of the major trends in the coming years and it is expected to enhance its demands, thus increasing the pace of the growth of the market across the globe.
• Furthermore, double seat valves product segment is anticipated to have highest adoption rate among users and therefore this segment is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period.
• Additionally, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly in the near future. Emerging economies such as China and India are expected to contribute significantly to the expansion of the sanitary valves market due to the rapid expansion of food and pharmaceutical industries coupled with growing hygiene awareness in these industries. This may play a key role in enhancing the demand for sanitary valves, and hence boost the market in the region.
• However, unpredictable fluctuation in raw material prices used for making sanitary valves may also hamper the adoption rate of sanitary valves. Raw material price volatility prevents companies from adopting sanitary valves, thus presenting an obstacle to the sanitary valves market.
• High maintenance cost and laborious installation in certain conditions are expected to be a challenging factor and limit the market growth.
Sanitary Valves Market Regional Analysis
Sanitary Valves Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Alfa Laval AB, Emerson Electric Co., GEA Group AG, ITT Corporation, Krones AG, and SPX FLOW, Inc.
Sanitary Valves Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Control Valves
• Single Seat Valves
• Double Seat Valves
• Butterfly Valves
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Processed Food Industry
• Beverages Industry
• Dairy Industry
• Pharmaceuticals Industry
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Sanitary Valves Market Companies
• Alfa Laval AB
• Emerson Electric Co.
• GEA Group AG
• ITT Corporation
• Krones AG
• SPX FLOW, Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Sanitary Valves Market Research Report
Europe Sanitary Valves Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Sanitary Valves Market Research Report
India Sanitary Valves Market Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved