TIG Welding Machine Market is segmented by Technology (Arc Welding, Resistance Spot Welding, MIG/TIG Welding, Laser Beam Welding, and Others.), and by Automation Type (Automatic, Semi-Automatic and Manual), and by Application (Automotive, Building and construction, Heavy Engineering, Railway and Shipbuilding and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
TIG Welding Machine Market Growth and Trends
The global TIG welding products market size was estimated at USD 14.49 Billion in 2019 and is projected to gain a revenue with a compound annual growth rate of 6.2% over the forecast period which is by the end of 2031.
TIG Welding Machine Market shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Several factors driving the growth of this market includes:
• Majority of the industrial processes in the world using welding to carry out their processes
• The advancement in technology that has led to a rise in requirements of innovative welding equipment that has risen the market
• The increased focus for manufacturers to diversify the welding machine market in order to suffice for the rising demand
• The ability to perform tasks quicker, more accurately and consistently without disruptions or drawbacks which makes it the ideal market preference for consumers
• The rising growth in the automotive market which requires automated modes and devices from the welding machine market that drives its growth towards the forecast period gaining a maximum traction
• The ability for these technologically evolved machines to improve the efficiency and productivity of tasks on a larger-scale
• The rising trend of companies manufacturing cars of less weight that drives the market growth higher with bigger and better requirements of these welding machines
• Its ability to run flexible functions with the ease of modification that suits all end-users’ pace of getting tasks completed and manufacturing done which boosts the market’s growth furthermore.
• Rapid expansions in industries like construction, transportation and engineering across the globe with both residential and non-residential construction that increases the market’s economic growth rate over any other market in the same sector.
• Diversification and utilization abilities in numerous applications that further fuels the growth of the market.
• Lack of laborers who are skilled and knowledgeable about utilizing these machines that rises the demand for more automated operational functions in the market in order to meet the market’s future demands that makes the market growth escalate efficiently
Several challenges faced by the market includes:
• Lack of specialized training for the welders and other laborers who run the machines. A lack of skill would create a loss of efficiency in the workforce and most laborers who are not keen at quickly learning new methodologies might move out of the market out of the difficulty to adjust to technology’s latest advancements that highly declines the welding machine market’s growth
• If laborers are trained, it would still consume a lot of time thus, more training would be done with less outcomes and productivity by utilizing the market which would hamper the market’s growth vastly
• Rising alternatives like robotic laser welding that would take up the chances of the manual welding machine market declining because these are more automated, does not require laborers and training on high-scale and is easily adjustable, efficient thus, consumers who shift their preferences and demand towards these market challenges and alternatives.
TIG Welding Machine Industry Regional Analysis
TIG Welding Machine Market Research Report Scope/Definition
For the purpose of this market research report, the TIG welding machine is defined as a type of welding that allows for higher quality and higher purity levels than other types of welding and is commonly used for bonding aluminum, stainless steel, copper, and magnesium alloys. The Tungsten inert gas (TIG) can weld precise critical welds when joining metals such as soft steel, aluminum, or stainless steel. No sparks or spatter are produced when using TIG welding since only the needed level of filler metal is added inside the welding pool. This form of welding allows the heating up or cooling down the weld puddle giving the precise weld control. This makes TIG welding ideal for complex welds like automotive and sculptures. No smoke or fumes are produced when using TIG welding. TIG welding does not produce smoke or fumes unless the base metal welded has contaminants like oil, lead, grease, zinc, or paint.
TIG Welding Machine Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: The Lincoln Electric Company, ESAB, Miller Electric Mfg.LLC, Denyo, Air Liquide, KOBE STEEL, LTD., Ador Welding Ltd., ACRO Automation Systems Inc., Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH, Voestalpine Bohler Welding GmbH
TIG Welding Machine Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Technology Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Arc Welding
• Resistance Spot Welding
• MIG/TIG Welding
• Laser Beam Welding
Automation Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
Application Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Building and construction
• Heavy Engineering
• Railway and Shipbuilding
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
TIG Welding Machine Industry Companies
• The Lincoln Electric Company
• Miller Electric Mfg.LLC
• Air Liquide
• KOBE STEEL, LTD.
• Ador Welding Ltd.
• ACRO Automation Systems Inc.
• Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH
• Voestalpine Bohler Welding GmbH
Available Versions of TIG Welding Machine Market: -
United States Industry Research Report
Europe Industry Research Report
Asia Pacific Industry Research Report
India Industry Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved