Train Contactor Market is segmented by Type (AC Train Contactors and DC Train Contactors), and by Application (Passenger Trains and Freight Trains), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Train Contactor Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
A train contactor is an electronic device used in trains for various rolling stock applications like braking, air conditioning, ventilator, lighting, heating and door control. There are two types of train contactors; AC train contactors and DC train contactors.
A train contactor is safe and can be installed in driver and passenger cabins, underground trains, main line trains and trams passing through tunnels or underground passages. A contactor needs current to be on for only a short time for it to be able to function. It acts as a remotely operated switch that controls a higher power circuit.
A train contactor has two low voltage operating coils. One coil is set to switch on lights while the other is set to turn them off. The contactor is connected to multiple contacts which are normally open so that power to the load is shut off when the coil is de-energized.
A train contactor reduces consumption of energy in the train which in turn enables power management and it also increases security of staff during electrical assembly in rolling stock vehicles and railways. The device does not occupy a lot of space, optimizes logistics and it can handle high voltage fluctuation due to battery use.
Train Contactor Market Growth and Trends
• Enhancement in technological functions and activites anticipates a forecasted amplification in the train contractor market demand.
• Substanial growth in the railway sector estimates to peak up the demand for train contractor market especially in the following technological segments:
Air conditioning management.
Lighting and heating setups
Door control systems.
• Upcoming government policies and protocols for the construction of rapid infrastructural setups along with a hike in the number of passengers using railways as a mode of transport leads to an extensive demand for train contractor market.
• Today, most of the train facbricators are joining train contractors for outstanding electric assemblings and modellings. Also, train contractors have impeccable weight management skills for industrial propulsion. This largely impacts the market for train contractors as per the industrial forecasts.
• Factors such as curtailing mechanical pressure on rail dynamics and engendering destressed train travels anticipates the acceleration of train contractor market demand.
• An enhancement in the automation sector also features as a pertinent facet in boosting the requirement of train contractor market.
Challenges to Train Contractor Market
Train contractor market encounters certain unavoidable challnges such as:
• Train contractor projects incur high installation expenditures.
• Next, efficient train contractors entail appropriate maintenance and time-bound services for their proper functioning. This is yet another challenge which may obstruct the worldwide demand for train contractor market and slow down its growth trajectory.
Train Contactor Market Regional Analysis
The well-developed railway network in North America, China, Brazil, and Eastern Europe has precipitated a consistent upsurge in the market for train contactors in the world. The Asia Pacific region has the largest market share for train contactors followed by Europe and North America. Over the last century, this region (most especially India and China) has seen growth in the railway network hence the huge demand for the equipment. The companies to whom the recent success in this industry can be attributed include Schalbau GmbH, Scheider Electric, Lionel train contractor, TELEMA S.p.A, LEGRAND, Siemens AG, ABB, Sensata Technologies, Inc, and Crouzet Automatismes.
Train Contactor Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: ABB Group, Alstom SA, Crouzet Automatismes, Legrand Pvt Ltd, Lionel Train Contactor, Schneider Electric SE, Sécheron Hasler Group, Sensata Technologies, Inc., Siemens AG, Telema SpA, The Schaltbau Group, and Wabtec Corporation. Other industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Mulcher Attachment Equipment Market and Slag Handling Equipment Market.
Train Contactor Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• AC Train Contactors
• DC Train Contactors
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Passenger Trains
• Freight Trains
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Train Contactor Market Companies
• ABB Group
• Alstom SA
• Crouzet Automatismes
• Legrand Pvt Ltd
• Lionel Train Contactor
• Schneider Electric SE
• Sécheron Hasler Group
• Sensata Technologies, Inc.
• Siemens AG
• Telema SpA
• The Schaltbau Group
• Wabtec Corporation
Available Versions: -
United States Train Contactor Market Research Report
Europe Train Contactor Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Train Contactor Market Research Report
India Train Contactor Market Research Report
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved