VOC Gas Monitor Market is segmented by Application (Air Purification & Monitoring, Environmental Monitoring, Industrial Process Monitoring and Leak Detection), and by End-user (Chemical, Petroleum, Paints and coatings, Pharmaceuticals and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
VOC Gas Monitor Market Size shall reach a value of $198.34 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Volatile organic compounds (VOC) are organic chemicals at regular room temperature, which has high vapor pressure. VOC gas monitors are used to monitor concentrations of different kinds of VOC gases in the air. Volatile organic compounds gas monitors are simple to use and accurate for total volatile organic compound (TVOC) levels and measuring formaldehyde (HCHO) levels in offices, indoor environments, hotels, laboratories, factories, and schools.
Volatile Organic Compounds are kinds of pollutants released from different pharmaceutical and chemical processes. These included a wide range of carbon, which is dangerous to human health, plants, and others. VOCs are seen in both natural and man-made occurring chemical compounds-solids or fluids.
VOC gas monitors are used in various applications such as the oil & gas industry, solvent usage, paint, and transportation to monitor and detect VOC in their gaseous forms. The Volatile Organic Compounds gas monitor can detect various VOCs such as Xylene, Formaldehyde, terpenes, benzene, ethanol, methylene chloride, and carbon disulfide.
VOC Gas Monitor Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• VOC or volatile organic compound are organic chemical at normal room temperature, and it has high vapor pressure. Volatile organic compound gas detector devices are utilized to detect concentration of different types of VOC gases in the air.
• The application if these gas detector increases in the coming years due to more and more severe principles chief emission standard.
• Volatile organic compound (VOC) gas detector is easy to utilize and ideal for measuring formaldehyde (HCHO), levels and total volatile organic compound (TVOC) level in laboratories, factories, offices, indoor environment, hotels and schools. The expansion of VOC gas monitor market is responsible for the expansion of water and wastewater treatment industry.
• The social and economic structure of society is visualizing significant transformation, from an agriculturally based society to and industrial society. This conversion has led to an upgradation in the standard of living and production of goods in order to face the demand which as a result led to an increase in the consumption of water.
• VOC gas monitor are employed increasingly for water and wastewater treatment to face the rising demand for consumable water.
• A VOC gas sensor is an electronic device that detects the presence of the gases such as benzene, methylene chloride, propane, acetone and ethanol among other in a particular area and is often integrated into a safety system.
• These sensors are integrated into leak detection devices and consume low power.
• Technological development such as enhancement of MEMES sensors and PIT sensors for detection of VOC emission are expected to create growth opportunities for the market.
• VOC sensors are broadly used in air monitoring method to observe emission level owing to their unique property such as high sensing performance, portability and compact size among others.
Challeneges for the industry :VOC sensors exhibit limitation such as poor selectivity and lack high operating temperature thus, to counter these challenges many companies are growing up with advanced MEMS sensors to overcome the limitation.
VOC Gas Monitor Market Regional Analysis
The Asia Pacific accounts to hold the maximum share in the market mainly because of countries like Japan, China, India, and South Korea. The rapid is seen because of the increased demand of the volatile organic compounds gas monitor by the smart cities, automotive, transportation, workstation, and by the oil industries. North America, mainly the U.S. also contribute to the market at a fair rate because of the increased awareness of volatile substances in the workplace and air pollution impact on health. Other countries include Mexico, Norway, Switzerland, Germany, Cuba, India, and African countries are moving at a moderate pace because of the increased demands by the automotive industries, rapid urbanization, and industrialization.
VOC Gas Monitor Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Aeroqual (New Zealand), Extech Instruments (U.S.), GDS Corporation (U.S.), and Ushio, Inc. (Japan). Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Low and Medium Capacity Gas Generator Market and Natural Gas Market.
VOC Gas Monitor Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Air Purification & Monitoring
• Environmental Monitoring
• Industrial Process Monitoring
• Leak Detection
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Paints and coatings
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
VOC Gas Monitor Market Companies
• Aeroqual (New Zealand)
• Extech Instruments (U.S.)
• GDS Corporation (U.S.)
• Ushio, Inc. (Japan)
Available Versions: -
United States VOC Gas Monitor Market Research Report
Europe VOC Gas Monitor Market Research Report
Asia Pacific VOC Gas Monitor Market Research Report
India VOC Gas Monitor Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved