Wave Solder Machines Market is segmented by Product (Lead Free Wave Soldering Machine and Lead Wave Soldering Machine), and by Application (Electronic Components, Circuit Board and Other), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
A wave solder machine is an appliance used to solder large components on printed circuit boards (PCB). Wave soldering can be utilized in PCB assembly through surface mount elements as well as hole mounted elements. The wave soldering machine has a heated tank of solder that is sustained at a necessary temperature for the soldering process.
A wave of solder is set up within the tank, and the printed circuit boards are passed over this for the bottom of the board to make contact with the solder wave. Sustenance is a necessity when fixing the height of the wave so that it would not flow above the board, where it can cause the solder wave to get into places it is not needed.
Wave solder machines are commonly used in the electric system industry to soldered electric elements to a PCB to produce an electronic assembly.
Wave Solder Machines Market Size shall reach a value of $236.1 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Wave Solder Machines Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• Wave soldering machines finds extensive demand in various fields of industry sectors from developing countries to manufacture printed circuit board by passing it over a wave pan of molten solder at relatively high temperature. These are some of the major factor growing and demand for the global industrial wave solders market in near future.
• Wave solder machines are widely used in the soldering of large component on printed circuit board (PCB) for both surface mount technology (SMT) through hole printed circuit assembly, attributed to the primarily employed by various prominent market players thereby boosting the growth and demand for the global industrial wave solders market within forecasted period.
• Automatic wave soldering is getting heavy demand from various manufacturing industry sectors due to its high speed, accuracy, large demand volume and cost effectiveness. This is thereby anticipated to boost the growth and demand from the global industrial wave solders market in near future.
Challenges for the industry :
• Initial installation cost related to the global industrial wave solders market is extremely high making it impossible for the small and medium manufacturers to depend on them.
• Wave soldering comes with higher consumption of solder, nitrogen and consumption of electrical energy and power, thereby this is the most power consuming process thereby restricting the market growth.
• Additional cleaning of wave solder aperture and soldering assemblies is tedious process, thereby hindering and hampering the growth and demand for the global industrial wave solders market in near future.
• Selective wave soldering is way more complicated as compared to the usual wave soldering. It also has higher manufacturing cost and most of the machines use are imported ones, very few domestically produced ones keep the price high.
• Selective wave soldering process is much better than wave soldering processes in controlling the solder joint quality, but the manufacturing efficiency is much low thereby hindering the growth and demand for the global industrial wave solders market within few years.
Wave Solder Machines Market Regional Analysis
Countries like China, the United States, Japan, Great Britain, Germany, Brazil, Russia, India, and South Korea attribute to the increasing electrical units in the region, which ultimately contributed to the market and increasing demand for the printed electric circuits. Mexico, Brazil, France, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Japan contributed to the rising demand in the global market for electric gadgets and advanced technology like the adoption of automated soldering machines, which are available at fewer prices and are durable. The development of the Middle East and African countries is attributable to the increased funds in the industries and start-ups.
Wave Solder Machines Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: HELLER, VITRONIC, Rehm Thermal Systems, ERSA GmbH, Folungwin Automatic Equipment Co., Ltd, Shenzhen Genesis Optoelectronic, Tai’an Puhui Electric Technology Co.,Ltd., Beijing Cheng Lian Kai Da Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing Torch Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Grandseed Technology Development Co., Ltd., ETA Electronic Equipment Co.,Ltd, and Shenzhen CSC Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include flip chip bonding Market and Soldering Stations and Accessories Market.
Wave Solder Machines Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Lead Free Wave Soldering Machine
• Lead Wave Soldering Machine
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Electronic Components
• Circuit Board
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Wave Solder Machines Market Companies
• Rehm Thermal Systems
• ERSA GmbH
• Folungwin Automatic Equipment Co., Ltd
• Shenzhen Genesis Optoelectronic
• Tai’an Puhui Electric Technology Co.,Ltd.
• Beijing Cheng Lian Kai Da Technology Co., Ltd.
• Beijing Torch Co., Ltd.
• Shenzhen Grandseed Technology Development Co., Ltd.
• ETA Electronic Equipment Co.,Ltd
• Shenzhen CSC Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd.
Available Versions: -
United States Wave Solder Machines Market Research Report
Europe Wave Solder Machines Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Wave Solder Machines Market Research Report
India Wave Solder Machines Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved