Air Motors Market Size shall reach a value of $3767.7 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
An air motor, known as a pneumatic motor is a kind of motor that typically transform compressed air to mechanical work through either rotary or linear motion. Numerous compressed air motors enhance their performance by heating the engine itself or the incoming air. Rotary motion is recharged by either vane air motor, gear, piston air motor, or air turbine motor, while linear motion is recharged by either diaphragm or piston actuator.
Air motors do not need electrical power. They can be used in volatile environments. They also have an elevated power density, which makes a smaller air motor to transmit similar power as its electric peer. Air motors comprise different types of elements such as air pressure regulator, air receiver, safety valve, mufflers, filters, air-flow-rate-control valves, lubricators, and gauges.
Some major industries using air motors are food & agriculture, chemical, petrochemical, and nuclear industries. The air motors are mostly introduced in heavy-duty environments, as they promote significant advantages in terms of safety, reliability, flexibility, and productivity.
Air Motors Markets Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the Industry :
• Air motors are in huge demand in various application in industries like chemical, food and agriculture, Petro-chemical and nuclear industries, due to high flexibility, safety, reliability, flexibility, productivity related to these motors. This rising demand are anticipated to accelerate the growth of the air motor market globally in the upcoming years.
• Increasing demand for energy efficient air motors for numerous applications in industries of oil and gas, food and beverages, boosting the growth and demand of the air motor market.
• Furthermore, the rising demand of vane air motors is another major factor boosting the growth and demand of air motor market.
• Growing demand for reducing the consumption of energy and offering high work efficiency is another key factor responsible for accelerating the growth and demand of the air motor market globally within a short time period.
• Due to rising globalization and rapid growth of the automotive industries in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness high of air motor and thereby boosting the demand and the growth of the air motor market within a short time period.
• These motors are safe and robust and thereby can be used in various industrial application even in uncertain and bad situation thereby resulting in its growing demand, augmenting the air motors market during the upcoming years in all over the world.
Challenges for the Industry :
• Absence of awarenessabout the various features, parts and various benefits of the air motors is one of the important factors that are responsible for restricting the demand of theair motor market and thereby hampering the market growth.
• In addition to above high installation and maintenance cost related the air motors is another major factor for restraining the growth and demand of the air motor market.
• Ven-air motors have very limited scope in heavy duty application. This is majorly because of the possibility of air leakage in these motors which can hinder the growth and demand of the air motor market globally.
Air Motors Markets Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific region, especially countries like China, Japan, India, and Australia is estimated to hold a large share globally from 2019 to 2027 because of the increase in investments in the automobile and electrical industry. European countries such as France, Germany, Italy, and the United Kingdom are multiplying because of the increased demands, including petrochemicals, chemical, nuclear food, and beverage industry. Latin American countries are also contributing to a fair rate because the demand for decreasing power consumption has strengthened the market shares. Globalization also played a major role in the development of South African countries.
Air Motors Markets Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Atlas Copco AB, Graco Inc., DEPRAG SCHULZ GMBH u. CO., Dumore Corporation, Globe Airmotors, Jergens, Inc., Mannesmann-Demag, Parker Hannifin Corporation, PSI Automation, and Stryker. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Air Starters Market and Air Bearing Market.
Air Motors Markets Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Vane Air Motors (Rotary)
• Piston Air Motors (Radial Piston Motors and Axial Piston Motors)
• Gear Air Motors
• Others (Turbine air motors)
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Machine Building
• Automotive Industry
• Chemical Industry
• Construction Machinery
• General Machining
• Hoisting Equipment
• Packaging Equipment
• Paint Finishing Equipment
• Printing Equipment
• Fan Drive
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Air Motors Markets Companies
• Atlas Copco AB
• Graco Inc.
• DEPRAG SCHULZ GMBH u. CO.
• Dumore Corporation
• Globe Airmotors
• Jergens, Inc.
• Parker Hannifin Corporation
• PSI Automation
Available Versions: -
United States Air Motors Markets Research Report
Europe Air Motors Markets Research Report
Asia Pacific Air Motors Markets Research Report
India Air Motors Markets Research Report
Need report on this market for specific Region or Country? OR Need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts available?
OR Fill the below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in the message box.