Concrete Curing Equipment Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Concrete curing is the process of providing enough moisture, temperature and time to concrete so as to increase its durability. Hydration and hardening that takes place during initial stages after application is very crucial. If concrete dries rapidly, its strength is reduced and shrinkage cracking occurs.
Curing methods are categorized into three;
•Those that maintain the moisture e.g by covering it adequately. They include covering concrete with plastic and applying membrane forming curing compounds.
•Those that prevent loss of moisture by applying continuous wetting of concrete surface. They are ponding & immersion, spraying & fogging and saturated wet covering forms left in place.
•Those that keep the surface moist while increasing concrete temperatures hence increasing strength obtained. They are live steam, heating controls, electrical heated pads and concrete blankets.
Concrete curing equipment are made of steel or heavy plastic. They consist of curing tanks, circulators, heaters, humidity meter, moisture room control panel and transport racks. The concrete curing time depends on mixture proportions, specified length, size and shape of concrete, weather conditions and exposure levels. Curing enables concrete to have enough moisture for continued hydration and strength development, increases volume stability, enhances resistance to freezing, abrasion and scaling resistance.
Concrete curing equipment is applied in buildings, pavements, highways, bridge construction, etc.
Concrete Curing Equipment Market Growth and Trends
Concrete curing equipment furnishes a safe and a healthy environment for protection-driven transportation of materials. It comprises curing tanks, concrete testers and monitor systems which aid the smooth transmission of goods between multiple places. Both developed and developing countries depend on these machinery for their everyday operation. These equipment has substantially grown over a period of time due to the following reasons.
• Concrete curing equipment features as a technologically improvised and a functionally advanced technique in the transportation and protection of bulky materials.
• Next, concrete curing equipment caters to multiple operational dynamics which enhance their market demand. This includes:
High strength of concrete material
Stringent schedules to complete concrete curing operation within allotted frame
Massive projects to accomplish in an industrial setup
• Additionally, the government of most of the countries propose and initiate essential protocols and governing policies pertaining to concrete curing equipment. For example, the demand for concrete material in the construction of cemented roads, bridges and flyovers raise the future requirement of such equipment in the forecast period.
• Nowadays, many contractors and builders employ the utility of concrete curing equipment.
• The use of concrete material in new passenger railways lines magnifies their demand.
• Further, the new infrastructural constructions all around the globe traces a positive trajectory for concrete curing equipment market.
• Last but not least; the automotive and logistic sectors, accounting to a turnover of about 12 trillion dollars, fostering a peaking up demand for this equipment.
Challenges to Concrete Curing Equipment Market
In addition to key factors. Concrete curing equipment market faces some inevitable restraints.
• Lack of awareness about concrete curing equipment.
• Despite many industrial communities strive to stimulate awareness about this potent market, still a scarcity of knowledge and the technical knowhow about its utility is likely to hinder the forthcoming market for concrete curing equipment.
Concrete Curing Equipment Market Regional Analysis
Concrete Curing Equipment Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Gilson Company, Inc., Humboldt Mfg. Co., Portland Cement Association, WATTCO INC., Apollo Inffratech Pvt. Ltd., Johnson Concrete Curing Systems, Hawkeye Pedershaab, CDS-Group, and Kraft Curing Systems GmbH. Other industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Nitrogen Filling Systems Market and Paper Making Machines Market.
Concrete Curing Equipment Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Concrete Curing Tanks (Steel Curing Tanks and Plastic Curing Tanks)
• Moisture Room Control Panel
• Curing Tank Heater
• Moist Cabinet
• Humidity Meters
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Highway Construction
• Bridge Construction
• Building Construction
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Concrete Curing Equipment Market Companies
• Gilson Company, Inc.
• Humboldt Mfg. Co.
• Portland Cement Association
• WATTCO INC.
• Apollo Inffratech Pvt. Ltd.
• Johnson Concrete Curing Systems
• Hawkeye Pedershaab
• Kraft Curing Systems GmbH
Available Versions: -
United States Concrete Curing Equipment Market Research Report
Europe Concrete Curing Equipment Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Concrete Curing Equipment Market Research Report
India Concrete Curing Equipment Market Research Report