Industrial Annunciators Market is segmented by Type (Conventional Annunciators and Dedicated Annunciators), and by Product (Vertical Carousel and Horizontal Carousel), and by End-user (Process Industry and Discrete Industry), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Industrial Annunciators Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
An industrial annunciator is a device designed to secure a human operators awareness by flickering and sounding a clear alarm when a procedure changes into an unnatural state. The alarm state may be therefore noticed by an operator pushing a control, allowing the alarm light to remain solid, and silencing the alarm. The alarm light does not turn oﬀ until the alarm condition is back to its normal state.
In other words, an Industrial annunciator is a procedure monitoring system comprising of alarms that indicate different aspects of a process. If the process differs from its set format, the annunciator indicates a warning through lights or an alarm.
Industrial annunciator manufacturers are proposing different products with new features such as remote annunciators which can function effectively in areas where fire alarm control panels are situated at a distance. Industrial annunciators can also be installed in industrial processes, aircraft, buildings, and other installations.
Industrial Annunciators Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors :-
• The perpetually increasing demand for industrial annunciators is mainly attributed to an increase in the number of industries in developed and developing countries.
• Modern annunciators are have advanced electronics that increase the capability to resist loud noise, which consequently reduces the risk of false alarm. These benefits are gaining attraction of a large number of industrial customers, which is driving the growth of the conventional annunciators market.
• The demand for annunciators is also seeing a growth in an upward trajectory due to the increased need for functional safety assessment. The increased complexity of plants because of more number of connected processes and equipment is enhancing the need for alarm handling for the incorporation of annunciators. The need for annunciators has increased due to the regulatory compliances that direct plants to employ functional safety in their processes and hence is considered a key factor promoting the demand for industrial annunciators and hence bolstering the growth of the market in near future.
• The awareness of the benefits of annunciators among the APAC industrial component manufacturers and assemblers is high, which creates significant demand for this equipment and is anticipated to support the growth of the industrial annunciator market in the coming years.
• Surge in the use of automation in the industrial sector has enhanced the demand to incorporate safety alarm systems which is a reliable interface between man and machine in industrial processes.
• Additionally, in the recent past, implementation of annunciators in complex industrial plants has risen substantially due to increasing number of connected equipment and processes in the industrial sector. This will possibly drive the demand for remote annunciators and alarm annunciator panels, thus encouraging the expansion of the industrial annunciators market.
• Besides, increasing demand for noiseless industrial annunciators is anticipated to be a newer trend gaining considerable foothold in the industrial annunciators market in the foreseeable future.
• Leading vendors are presenting varied products with added characteristics such as remote annunciators which can function in an efficient manner in places where fire alarm control panels are loacted at a distance.
• These technical innovations by industrial annunciator manufacturers is projected to have a significant impact on the demand for annunciators’ panel, thus promoting the growth of the industrial annunciators market.
• However, presence of othe suitable alternatives will probably hamper the adoption rate of industrial annunciators, as a result hindering the demand and growth of the industrial annunciators market.
Industrial Annunciators Market Regional Analysis
Industrial Annunciators Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: ABB, AMETEK, Inc., Automation Displays, Inc., Century Control Systems, Inc., Eaton Corporation, Hirsch Electronics Corp., Honeywell International (Fire-Lite), Linde North America, Inc., Notifier, OMEGA Engineering, Inc., OMRON Corporation, Patlite (USA) Corporation, and Pem-Tech, Inc. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Industrial I/O Modules Market and Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market.
Industrial Annunciators Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Conventional Annunciators
• Dedicated Annunciators
Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Vertical Carousel
• Horizontal Carousel
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Process Industry
• Discrete Industry
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Annunciators Market Companies
• AMETEK, Inc.
• Automation Displays, Inc.
• Century Control Systems, Inc.
• Eaton Corporation
• Hirsch Electronics Corp.
• Honeywell International (Fire-Lite)
• Linde North America, Inc.
• OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
• OMRON Corporation
• Patlite (USA) Corporation
• Pem-Tech, Inc.
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Annunciators Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Annunciators Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Annunciators Market Research Report
India Industrial Annunciators Market Research Report
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved