Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market is segmented by Type (Industrial Sheaves and Industrial Pulleys), and by Application (Material Handling, Industrial Machinery, and Agricultural Equipment), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market size shall reach a value of $2x61.4 Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 12.13% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Industrial sheaves and pulleys are devices that find applications in material handling, packaging, power transmission, and construction equipment. Industrial sheaves and pulleys are fitted with belts that develop a mechanical connection with cross-sections. The belts are made base on the types of pulleys. The belts are used to transfer power between axles in industrial machinery. Industrial sheaves and pulleys concurrently offer high-speed power transmission, and the belts through which the power transmitted are opposed to sliding and misalignment.
A significant number of industrial sheave and pulley are incorporated into the above-discussed belt to insure the smooth systems of conveyors. Industrial sheaves and pulley provide low friction surfaces on which the belts are whirled by the drive pulleys.
According to the application, the industrial sheaves and pulleys market can be classified into industrial machinery, material handling, and agricultural equipment. The material handling application category is the main user area of industrial sheaves and pulleys. In material handling equipment, industrial sheaves and pulleys are used in conveyor systems to promote conveyor belts, including the pressure held on the belts.
Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• The growing need to increase productivity and reduce the overall cost of ownership is expected to trigger the growth of the industrial sheaves and pulleys market in the next few years.
• Emergence of smart idlers is another key trend promoting the growth of the industrial sheaves and pulleys market. Smart idler is a type of industrial pulley that is extensively used for power transmission, equipment construction and packaging, and material handling.
• In the industrial sector, users are adopting significant number of idlers that are integrated into conveyor belts to ensure smooth operation of the conveyor belts. Conveyor systems run smoothly with periodic belt cleaning systems, pulley lagging systems, and belt guiding systems. Idlers are integrated into conveyor systems to support the conveyor belts as well as load carried on the belts.
• The industrial pulley market has been experiencing rapid developments in the aerospace industry, such as the addition of a vast plethora of industrial pulley types with varying breaking load capacities. They also offer the give of choosing from single, double and triple sheaves with opening side plates, cleats, beckets, ratchets and pad eye attachments. This has gained traction in an increased number of applications, thereby driving the growth of industrial pulley market at a global level.
• Material handling application segment is a major user area of industrial sheaves and pulleys. This application segment accounted for major share of the industrial sheaves and pulleys market and is expected to retain its leading position in the market over the forecast period.
• Europe accounted a major share of the market and is likely to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period due to the proliferation of e-commerce which has augmented the demand for material handling equipment in the region. This is expected to drive the growth of the industrial sheaves and pulleys market in Europe in the upcoming years.
• Growing adoption of industrial sheaves and pulleys across numerous manufacturing industries for power transmission, equipment construction, packaging, and material handling applications is one of the key factors driving the demand for the market.
Challenging factors for the industry :
• Slow growth in the manufacturing sector across the global economy hinders the adoption rate of industrial sheaves and pulleys, hampering the market’s growth.
• In the industrial sector, manufacturing industries are facing challenges in the process of taking adequate steps to improve productivity and energy efficiency, like the timing belt does not work accurately in every situation as compared to a chain drive.
• Exposure to harsh weather conditions causes damage to operational efficiency and productivity of conveyor systems increasing the downtime and the overall operational cost.
Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market Regional Analysis
Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: AB SKF, Arntz Optibelt Group, Fenner, Regal Beloit Corporation, Timken Company, and U.S. Tsubaki.
Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Industrial Sheaves
• Industrial Pulleys
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Material Handling
• Industrial Machinery
• Agricultural Equipment
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market Companies
• AB SKF
• Arntz Optibelt Group
• Regal Beloit Corporation
• Timken Company
• U.S. Tsubaki
Available Versions: -
United States Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market Research Report
Europe Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market Research Report
India Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market Research Report
20% Free Customization ON ALL PURCHASE
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Decipher is a market research and consultancy firm involved in provision of market reports to organisations of varied sizes; small, large and medium.
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved