Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market is segmented by Type (Metal Cutting, Metal Forming and Metal Welding), and by Application (Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Machinery Manufacturing and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market Size shall reach a value of $17.55 Billion in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Sheet metal Is a type of metal shaped into thin and flat pieces by an industrial process. Sheet metals can be cut and bent in any form. Sheet metal processing equipment is used for industrial cutting, metal processing, stamping, bending, and forming sheet metals. Sheet metal processing machines are categorized into various industrial applications such as shearing machines, sheet metal cutting machines, bending machines, rolling mills, and bending machines
A sheet metal processing equipment is used to press, bend, cut, and form sheet metal into different sizes and shapes. Sheet metal processing machines help to quickly and effectively perform various tasks, such as bending, perforating, ironing, spinning, rolling, wheeling, deep drawing, roll forming, cutting, stamping, press brake forming, etc.
Sheet metals are largely used in various industries, such as aerospace and automotive industries. The majority of the mass production vehicles are made from sheet metals. Therefore, sheet metals are the major materials of the automotive industry. Sheet metals are also used for making aircraft parts in the aircraft manufacturing industry.
Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market Growth and Trends
• Sheet metals, widely used in many industries such as automotive and aerospace, are metals shaped into flat and thin pieces by an industrial process. They can be bent and cut in any form. Sheet metals are mostly used in the mass production cars for which sheet metals are the key materials of the automotive industry. In the aircraft manufacturing industry also, use of sheet metals are used for making aircraft parts and bodies.
• The use to sheet metal has increased due to their lightweight and high level of strength.
• The increase in demand mainly from automotive and aerospace industries attributes to the expansion of the sheet metal processing equipment market. Sheet metals are used as a prime material in car production in the automotive industry. Automobile sales in India are expected to increase due to key factors such as drop in price of crude oil and implementation of GST (Goods & Services Tax) that reduces the tax on vehicles. Thus, improvement in the automotive industry is likely to impact the expansion of the sheet metal processing equipment market in India. Additionally, sheet metal processing equipment such as laser cutting machines are being used increasingly in aircraft manufacturing for higher accuracy and minimal error. Hence, several aircraft manufacturers are heavily investing in production expansion activities in order to meet the increase in demand. As a result, the sheet metal processing equipment market is likely to expand at an impressive pace in the coming years.
• Based on type, the sheet metal processing equipment market can be segregated into:Metal Cutting, Metal Forming and Metal Welding
• Depending on application, the sheet metal processing equipment market can be divided into:Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Machinery Manufacturing and Others
• Prominent players in the sheet metal processing equipment market are Amada Co. Ltd, Dalian Machine Tool Group, DANOBATGROUP, TRUMPF Group, FANUC Corporation
Restraints :Plastic and carbon fiber based gears are easily available in the market at low price. Besides that, these gears enhance speed and fuel capacity of vehicles. Due to all these advantages, automobile manufacturers are increasingly adopting plastic and carbon fiber to replace metal gears. This is likely to hinder the market in the near future.
Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific market (significant countries like China, Australia, Japan, and, India) continues to dominate the market; mainly, China contributed the major portion in the market and it is estimated that it will account for more than 52% revenue of the total revenue in 2017 because of the increasing number of automotive and aerospace units. European countries like Germany, France, and the United Kingdom are growing rapidly in terms of sales because of the expansion of craft manufacturing units. North America (major countries like Canada, US, and Mexico) contributes to the market because of the increasing demands from the automotive industries and government investment in the manufacturing sectors.
Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Amada Co. Ltd., Dalian Machine Tool Group, DANOBATGROUP, TRUMPF Group, FANUC Corporation, DMG Mori Seiki Co., Ltd, Komatsu Ltd, Haas Automation, Inc., Makino Milling Machine Co., Ltd, and GF Machining Solutions. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Metal Forming Machine Tools Market and Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market.
Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Metal Cutting
• Metal Forming
• Metal Welding
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Aerospace & Defense
• Machinery Manufacturing
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market Companies
• Amada Co. Ltd.
• Dalian Machine Tool Group
• TRUMPF Group
• FANUC Corporation
• DMG Mori Seiki Co., Ltd
• Komatsu Ltd
• Haas Automation
• Makino Milling Machine Co., Ltd
• GF Machining Solutions.
Available Versions: -
United States Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market Research Report
Europe Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market Research Report
India Sheet Metal Processing Equipment Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
20% Free Customization ON ALL PURCHASE
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Decipher is a market research and consultancy firm involved in provision of market reports to organisations of varied sizes; small, large and medium.
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved