Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market is segmented by Type (HPDC [High Pressure Die Casting], LPDC [Low Pressure Die Casting], and GDC [Gravity Die Castings]), and by End-user (Automotive, Industrial Machinery, Off-highway Equipment, and Others), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market size shall reach a value of $x Million in 2027, growing with a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
Ferrous metal casting machinery is utilized to develop ferrous cast parts. These parts are utilized in the production and assembly of equipment or components in different end-user industries. The ferrous metal casting machine has a high production capacity rate. It also helps cast complex parts or components.
Ferrous metals are iron-based metals that have substantial use in various industries because of their adaptability to meet toughness, strength, and impact of different industrial applications. This adaptability confides on the heat treatment techniques, which enhances the final microstructure. Examples of ferrous metals include alloy steels, stainless steels, tool steels, cast iron, cast steel, carbon steels, maraging steel, and specialty or proprietary iron-based alloys.
Ferrous metal casting machines are largely used in the foundry industry. The metal casting is commonly achieved through means of sand casting, shell casting, or to a lesser extent investment casting. In ferrous casting, the most typically used metal materials are grey iron casting, iron alloys, cast iron alloys, ductile iron casting, and steel iron casting.
Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market Growth and Trends
• Ferrous metal casting machinery has a high rate of production capacity. It also helps cast complex components or parts.
• Ferrous metal casting machinery is used to produce ferrous cast parts. These parts are included in manufacturing and assembly of components or equipment in diverse end-user industries.
• X-ray detection of casting defects helps boost efficiency of production process. This is considered to be a key factor driving the ferrous metal casting machinery market.
• Presently, ferrous metal casting machinery users are increasingly adopting automatic defect recognition (ADR) in x-ray applications. X-ray casting defect recognition aids in improving the production process efficiency.
• An ADR system is provided with parameters by a quality designer and is modified to acknowledge or dismiss decision in the production process. Furthermore, these system can record results autonomously, with no human intervention.
• Moreover, the utilization of digital imaging technology in manufacturing has increased the efficiency of the overall casting process. Therefore, this technology helps determine the quality of the final output produced.
• Simulation technology is increasingly being incorporated in the casting process. This is a key trend fueling the ferrous metal casting machinery market. Simulation technology is utilized to cast high precision, cost-effective, and reliable components.
• This technology also helps increase the casting yield and reduce the overall processing time. However, simulation is a high-energy consuming technology. Thus, this is expected to hamper the ferrous metal casting machinery market.
• Based on type, the ferrous metal casting machinery market can be divided into HPDC (High Pressure Die Casting), LPDC (Low Pressure Die Casting) and GDC (Gravity Die Castings)
• Based on end-user, the ferrous metal casting machinery market can be segmented into automotive, industrial machinery, off-highway equipment and others
• The automotive sector is anticipated to be a major end-user segment of ferrous metal casting machinery market, globally.
• This industrial machinery segment is anticipated to gain market share and thereby, maintain its leading position in the global ferrous metal casting machinery market during the forecast period
• Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
Bühler Holding AG, Vulcan Engineering Co., TOYO MACHINERY & METAL CO., Ltd., Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd., Norican Group
• This technology also helps increase the casting yield and reduce the overall processing time. As simulation is a high-energy consuming technology, it hampers the ferrous metal casting machinery market.
• Manufacturing industries experiencing significant power shortage in some countries. Metal casting majorly depends on procured electricity and natural gas for their energy requirement. Thus, shortage of power causes a serious threat restraining the ferrous metal casting machinery market.
Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market Regional Analysis
Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Bühler Holding AG, Vulcan Engineering Co., TOYO MACHINERY & METAL CO., Ltd., Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd., and Norican Group. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Aluminium Dye Casting Machinery Market and Popsicle Machines Market.
Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Type Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• HPDC (High Pressure Die Casting)
• LPDC (Low Pressure Die Casting)
• GDC (Gravity Die Castings)
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Industrial Machinery
• Off-highway Equipment
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market Companies
• Bühler Holding AG
• Vulcan Engineering Co.
• TOYO MACHINERY & METAL CO., Ltd.
• Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd.
• Norican Group
Available Versions: -
United States Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market Research Report
Europe Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market Research Report
India Ferrous Metal Casting Machine Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific region or Country? Or need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts as available?
Or Fill the form below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved