Solar Trash Compactors Market is segmented by Application (Industrial, Commercial and Residential), and by End-user (Airports, Educational Institutions, Hospitals, Corporate Offices, Hotels/Restaurants, Industries, Food Markets, Sporting Stadiums, and Others [Including Institutions, Universities, and City Centers]), and by Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, China, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Middle East, Japan, Africa and Rest of World)
Market Definition / Research Scope
A solar trash compactor is an equipment designed to compress waste through the use of solar photovoltaic systems. Solar trash compactor reads the pile level of a waste can and initiates automatic compaction of the waste, which can boost the trash bin capacity by up to eight times.
The solar trash compactor operates on a battery that can be charged with a solar panel. A fully charged solar trash compactor lasts for about three to four weeks, depending on the compaction frequency and usage pattern. Solar trash compactors are always connected to a private software setting through wireless transmissions, such as 2G or 3G networks.
Solar Trash Compactors Market Size shall reach a value of $113.67 Million in 2031, growing with a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031.
Solar trash compactors are utilized as a waste management choice across the globe to attain a greener and cleaner environment, in the opinion of new legislations pertained to waste collection strategies. Solar trash compactors are very helpful in public places like theatres, gardens, and parks, where a large amount of waste to be collected. Also, one good feature of a solar trash compactor is that it does not result in any pollution as it is completely based on the solar system.
Solar Trash Compactors Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• The rising popularity and demand for the solar trash compactors market is basically due to it’s simplicity yet effectiveness. Solar trash compactors are basically waste collector and compactors which use solar energy and are battery based and hence are chargeable.
• Owing to the government awareness and regulations of having a clean and environment-friendly surroundings, along with power, fuel and electricity consumption, the solar trash compactors have reached significant demand and role in the market and are projected to experience a significant boost in the global solar trash compactors market growth.
• Growing urbanisation in countries along with the aim to live in clean place with proper disposal of wastage to preserve human health and surroundings had lead to the rapid demand of these solar trash compactors, thereby driving the growth of the market.
• Growing implementation of new methods and technological advancements to the solar trash compactors are one of the key factors which will ensure immense growth of the solar trash compactors market. These compactors are introduced with artificial intelligence (AI) and internet of things (IOT) which will increase the smartness and bring out more efficiency in work of these solar trash compactors. Furthermore, the introduction of cloud computing technology added to these compactors will ensure better sorting of different types of wastes and allowing better disposal according to the waste category.
• The solar trash compactors market is projected to experience superior growth and demand in regions of Europe, Asia- Pacific, America, Middle East and Africa. This mainly owes to the rising implementation of smart solutions for waste management, competent waste collection, sorting and disposal, and effective awareness towards clean surrounding and lifestyle in these regions.
Challenges for the industry :
• Initially high installation costs for manufacturing these solar trash compactors is one of the key factors capable of hampering the market growth during the forecasted time span.
• Another challenge faced by the solar trash compactors market can be the evolution of better and more technologically advanced devices for cleaning disposing of waste, which would substitute these solar trash compactors and attract more market players who will end up demanding them more rather than these solar trash compactors.
Solar Trash Compactors Market Regional Analysis
Solar Trash Compactor market is geographically divided into North America (mainly the U.S. and Canada), Asia Pacific (mainly China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and India), Middle and East Africa (GCC and South Africa), Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, and France ), and South America (Brazil). Among all these Europe holds the greatest share because of the increased usage of solar compactors. Also, government policies helped Europe to achieve growth. The Asia Pacific is expected to rise at a tremendous rate and holds the largest revenue in terms of generating revenue because of the spread of awareness among people. Companies that contribute significantly to the growth are Shanghai Jiajing Machinery Ltd., Big Belly INC., Echte Ube Labs, Bay Area Trash Compactor, Dacheng Machinery makes Co. Ltd. etc.
Solar Trash Compactors Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Ecube Labs, Bigbelly, Inc., Dacheng Machinery Make Co., Ltd.,Waste Management Inc., Shanghai Jiajing Machinery Ltd., Bluestream, and BAY AREA TRASH COMPACTOR. Similar industries in this domain that is growing at a high CAGR include Solar Power Meters Market and Solar UPS Market.
Solar Trash Compactors Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2022 – 2031)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2022 – 2031)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
End-user Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• Educational Institutions
• Corporate Offices
• Food Markets
• Sporting Stadiums
• Others (Including Institutions, Universities, and City Centers)
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2022 - 2031)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Solar Trash Compactors Market Companies
• Ecube Labs
• Bigbelly, Inc.
• Dacheng Machinery Make Co., Ltd.
• Waste Management Inc.
• Shanghai Jiajing Machinery Ltd.
• BAY AREA TRASH COMPACTOR
Available Versions: -
United States Solar Trash Compactors Market Research Report
Europe Solar Trash Compactors Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Solar Trash Compactors Market Research Report
India Solar Trash Compactors Market Research Report
Need Report on a particular Country OR need a Tailored/Customized Research? Budget Limits/Price Discounts Query...!
Email to David Correa
OR Fill the below "Sample Request FORM" with your queries in the message box.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com
© 2018 Market Decipher. All Rights Reserved