The Non-Pneumatic Tires Market has been sized at USD 34.2 million in 2019 and is poised to grow at a compound annual growth rate of over 6% between 2020 and 2026.The global airless tires market Grew at a Compound annual growth rate of around 4.5%, over the forecast period of 2014-2018.Further the market is expected to achieve 3% to 4% market of global tires market due to its wide applications that show the significance of low speed electric vehicles, off-road vehicles and military vehicles.
The many growth factors to this market include:
• The Ongoing advancement in technology for finding out techniques to reducing vibration and noise generated by tires when in function which adds up a lot of noise pollution and emits extra amounts of carbon monoxide to the environment. This is known to drive the annual revenue of this market straightaway.
• The several advantages in this market like its ability to have high load bearing capacities, efficient driving performance, and environment-friendly design.
• The rise in a need to eliminate the requirement of spare tires when travelling all the time or even on long journeys because of the market’s superior productivity rate. This could also be the ideal choice for improving sectors like construction, engineering and farming.
• The potential that Non-pneumatic tire market has the ability to reduce and eradicate harmful carbon emissions.
• The usage of recyclable materials and maximum use of the available resources in innovating the market’s diversity.
• An increased demand for tires that do not have to go through maintenance or servicing every once in a while with consumers having to take the trouble of always monitoring whether the tires are in good inflated conditions. This is more utilizable in military trucks, commercial vehicles, motor bikes.
• The strong potential to be ideal enough to replace all pneumatic tires in the market that levels up the growth of the industry further.
• The constant focus towards the agricultural industry that requires more agricultural machinery with the growing economy that needs to be regulated less often but worked with more.
• The rising need for tires that are puncture-proof especially for vehicles designed for the 21st century commuter like transportation buses, cargo transporting loads and those that perform rugged activities on daily basis.
• The low requirement of tire replacement due to issues that arise on vital journeys especially in the military sectors.
• Non-pneumatic tires ensure passenger safety and minimizes accidents as a result of tire punctures, sudden blowouts. These are secure and durable.
• The increase in the large numbers of heavy commercial vehicles, such as heavy-duty construction trucks owing to urbanization and industrialization
• Higher Demand for solid and airless tires in the aftermarket from passengers alongside the technological advancements and market expansion.
• Vehicles have the potential to run on high-speed without insecurities or fear of sudden disruptions. Its ruggedness is what benefits vehicles running on rough ground.
• Rising drawbacks of pneumatic conventional tires like puncture accidents, sudden disruptions on the highways, unanticipated burst-outs.
• high stability thus, it is risk free and worth the expense made
• puncture resistant and low regulation and monitoring over the conventional pneumatic tires.
• Serve as the major growth factor for organizations working with forklift trucks and even airport transport vehicles.
Some challenges on the growth of this market include:
• Strict governmental regulations to cut down the utilization of sulfur out of which these Non-pneumatic tires are made that can vastly decline its growth in industries when in comparison with its alternative which is the Pneumatic Tire market that does not have such governmental implementations because it is conventional.
• How it requires larger capital investments to enhance the growth of the market that gives up a higher input than the output taken in. This might not be worthy of the expense made to get the tires in comparison with the pneumatic tires.
• The unstable prices in raw materials. Some raw materials might not be abundant in nature due to which more investments will be made to import them from other countries where it is available thus, declining the economic growth rate higher.
• Limited suspension and friction owing to the performance of the solid tires that might also bring about problems like heat dissipation, increasing the need for pneumatic tires.
• Problems like high rolling resistance that wastes up half the amount of energy in its engine if it is a larger vehicle like a truck that takes up higher workloads.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail email@example.com