Surgery Software Market Research
Surgical navigation and system software are estimated to reach a total value of USD 126.81 million by the year 2026, and is consistently growing at a steady CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period which is from 2019-2026. The rise in the market an be attributed to technological advancements, improved surgical results and easy operations. The global preoperative surgical software market was valued at a total of USD 84.09 million in the year 2018. The preoperative surgical software market is segmented depending on type, end user, application and region. Some recent trends in development is expected to play a significant role in the market’s future.
• Technological innovations in surgical navigation systems adds features, higher rates of success and newer application in device.
• Easy operations improve surgical results, and the improved quality of treatment boosts the surgical navigation software market.
• The strict rules and regulations for product approval and product recall act as market restraints.
Key Developments in the Market
• In the month of January, 2017, Philips designed a new technology known as Augmented-reality surgical navigation for designing image guided spine along with cranial and trauma surgery. This technological innovation clearly shows how it can expand our capabilities for innovative solutions for surgeries. This new invention shows us the 3-D high resolution image of the patient’s spinal cord.
• In 2016, the world’s first navigation device used in Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty Unialign system established the medical axis of the tibia. This device determines the angle and the posterior slope angle of the cutting block, relative to the tibia for the transverse resection. This device provides the advantage of 90% accuracy for 90% of the population.
The Global Surgical Navigation Software market is a highly fragmented market, with various market players adapting several strategies to ramp up their game. They have brought in several product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their grasp on this market.
They Key market competitors are:
• B. Braun Melsungen AG
• BrainLab AG
• CAE Healthcare
• Collin S.A.S.
• Fiagon GmbH
• GE Healthcare
• Heal Force
• Karl Storz GmbH & Co.
• KG Masmec S.p.A.
• Medtronic Parsiss
• Scopis GmbH
• Shenzhen Anke High-tech Co., Ltd.
• Smith & Nephew
• Stryker Corporation
• Surgical Theater LLC
• Xion GmbH
Primary Respondents of this market
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, medical consultants, nurses, hospital buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors, etc.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Please fill in the form below to Request for free Sample Report
Office Hours Mon - Sat 10:00 - 16:00
Send Us Mail firstname.lastname@example.org