Agricultural Blowers market size shall reach a value $xx million in 2027,growing with a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Market Definition / Research Scope
An agriculture blower is an equipment that produces airflow in 180 degrees which helps to wipe out morning dew from leaves that are not healthy for plants or crops. The equipment is also used to spray in pomegranate‚ grape‚ and other fruit gardens. The agriculture blower tank is loaded with a chemical. The machine uses electrical energy to generate air and gas.
Agriculture blowers can be categorized into centrifugal and optimistic displacement blowers. Agriculture blowers use blades of different techniques such as radial, forward, and backward curved. These are commonly driven by an electric machine.
Agriculture blowers are commonly used in agricultural industrial by farmers. The equipment has features such as smooth operation, easy to maintain, excellent performance, high durability, and low maintenance cost.
Agricultural Blowers Market Growth and Trends
Driving factors for the industry :
• With global economic growth natural water resources are experiencing high pressure demand from agricultural as well as industrial applications. Growing water & wastewater treatment industry shall be a prime factor responsible for fuelling positive displacement blowers (rotary lobe blowers) market in the coming years.
• The global agriculture blowers market is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in demand for agriculture blowers in the agriculture industry in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
• Rise in adoption of agriculture blowers in the agriculture industry is expected to fuel the demand for agriculture blowers in the next few years, primarily because concentrated gas is used in agriculture blowers to improve efficiency in killing pests in agricultural land, thereby driving the market. Surge in the number of pests, mosquitoes, and insects in farms is likely to accelerate the growth of the global market.
• Moreover, agriculture blowers have features such as excellent performance, smooth operation, easy to maintain, high durability, and low maintenance cost. Hence, demand for agriculture blowers is likely to increase in the next few years ensuring all round growth of the market.
• Increase in shift from traditional farming to advanced farming techniques boosts market growth. Rise in government initiatives and regulations toward save plant also augment the global market.
• Rise in adoption of innovative agricultural equipment to save time, labour, and human effort is a major factor anticipated to boost the growth of the global agriculture blowers market in the near future.
• Growing concerns about the protection of food stock is anticipated to propel the global agriculture blowers market. Rise in death rate of wild animals due to viruses or insects is expected to drive demand for agriculture blowers.
• Increase in demand for aggressive farming techniques in Middle East & Africa due to paucity of water resources and harsh climatic conditions is likely to present significant opportunities for the manufacturer of agricultural blowers in the next few years.
Challenges for the industry :
• High cost of agriculture blowers is a major factor anticipated to hamper the growth of the global agriculture blowers market during the forecast period. Disposable income of farmers in developing countries such as India and China is quite low making it very difficult or near to impossible for them to buy such high cost blowers.
• Technological developments is another major factor expected to restrain the market. For example, drones are also used to spray agricultural land which in turn will decrease the demand for agriculture blowers.
Agricultural Blowers Market Regional Analysis
Agricultural Blowers Market Share and Competition
Key companies operating in this industry are: Boraste Agro, Gurudatta Engineering Works, Anutek Engineering, Godavari Agro Sprayers Pvt. Ltd., Fujin Li Xing Plant Protection Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Shixia Holding Co., Ltd., S M Industries, Guangdong Fenghua Environment Protection Machinery Co. Ltd., John Deere Tractor Ltd., and KUBOTA Corporation.
Agricultural Blowers Market Research Report Analysis Highlights
• Historical data available (as per request)
• Estimation/projections/forecast for revenue and unit sales (2020 – 2027)
• Data breakdown for every market segment (2020 – 2027)
• Gross margin and profitability analysis of companies
• Price analysis of each product type
• Business trend and expansion analysis
• Import and export analysis
• Competition analysis/market share
• Supply chain analysis
• Client list and case studies
• Market entry strategy
Industry Segmentation and Revenue Breakdown
Capacity Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Up to 200 liter
• 200–400 liter
• More than 400 liter
Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
Distribution Channel Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Direct Sales (OEM)
• Indirect Sales (Distributor and Wholesaler)
• Online Retail
Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• United States
• United Kingdom
• South Korea
• Middle East
• Rest of World
Agricultural Blowers Market Companies
• Boraste Agro
• Gurudatta Engineering Works
• Anutek Engineering
• Godavari Agro Sprayers Pvt. Ltd.
• Fujin Li Xing Plant Protection Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
• Shixia Holding Co., Ltd.
• S M Industries
• Guangdong Fenghua Environment Protection Machinery Co. Ltd.
• John Deere Tractor Ltd.
• KUBOTA Corporation
Available Versions: -
United States Agricultural Blowers Market Research Report
Europe Agricultural Blowers Market Research Report
Asia Pacific Agricultural Blowers Market Research Report
India Agricultural Blowers Market Research Report
Need report on this market for specific Region or Country? OR Need a customized report as per your need? Want to know discounts available?
Or Fill the below "Sample Request Form" with your queries in message box.